It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Disinfectants May Be Extremely Hazardous to Health

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I tend to agree with Thomas Cowan , i really think that current germ theory is not valid as the model they been presenting it, at least what comes to viruses, i am open minded and try to look this out of the box style..

The irony is, if toxicity is what cause the " flu-like symptoms" then many use a a lot toxic disinfectants to bomb body even more toxic substances....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
yes we should only use regular soap not anti bacterial becuase it does not kill all and the ones not killed reproduce and eventually you have these ones that are super resistant.......also we are supposed to have a certain amount of germs in our gut good and bad ones there is suypposed to be a balance...they even found that if they take gut flora from a healthy person and put it in the gut of someone who is very lacking in flora ...it flourishes and that person has a much healthier gut and the persons health is better

originally posted by: incoserv
This is why we have never used antibacterials in our home, why I refuse to let anyone put that nasty s##t on my hands, and never ever use any of this garbage. When they try to poison me as I enter a store or something, I just tell them that the alcohol burns my skin and I can't use it.

Our immune system is comprised of enslaved tasked "good " bacteria.We need em regularly.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Lysol has been linked to cancer, years ago.

edit on 28-12-2020 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
Lysol has been linked to cancer, years ago.

What hasn't been linked to Cancer.

Doctors can't tell me what causes cancer, but trial lawyers sure as hell can, especially if the "cause" is manufactured by a company with money.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Only soap is safe. All man made stuff has harmful effects.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

My wife and I contracted Covid-19 at the same time in Feb 2021.

I sprayed Lysol in the air and inhaled it as it rained down on me, every 2 hours or so. Within 48 hours, the early symptoms went away. (An antibody test 2 week later, verified that I did have Covid-19)

My wife didn't think Lysol was safe. So her symptoms worsened day-to-day. She didn't recover until after she got the Trump-endorsed Antibody Injection treatment ( www.covid19.lilly.com... ) at the local hospital, 6 days after contracting Covid-19.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join