It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logan OH woman arrested for trespassing for refusing to wear mask outside.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Usually works out better when one is given a lawful order, yea.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ask yourself what would be happening right now if she’d done as required by the school. Or done what the officer asked her to do. Or left when asked to leave. Or not resisted.

Hypotheticals work both ways.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: schadenfreude

She was asked to put on a mask. She refused.

So she was asked to leave. She again refused.

What did you expect to cop to do? Just say " ok let's forget it " and walk away.

From the link it would appear that others in attendance where commenting on her not wearing a mask. Sounds like they may have been concerned about it.

while I'm not a fan of anyone disrespecting the police, it tickles me to see the double standard here. Cops are murdering innocent unarmed black kids who just had a little pistol, or just had a little knife, so we need to remove police. But in this case, we agree with the police. The mask police.

At least I know what color the mask police uniforms will be.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

She was asked to put on a mask. She refused.

So she was asked to leave. She again refused.

What did you expect to cop to do? Just say " ok let's forget it " and walk away.

From the link it would appear that others in attendance where commenting on her not wearing a mask. Sounds like they may have been concerned about it.

So if you are a 20 something worthless twit burning down a bodega while refusing to vacate a riot zone in Louisville, KY you are treated better than a mother simply enjoying fresh air 100 feet from the nearest anything or anyone else in Logan, OH.

Welcome to the Democrat Utopia...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Except the mayor of Logan, Ohio is a Republican in a state which is also Republican and voted for Trump in the last elections. Try again.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Except the mayor of Logan, Ohio is a Republican in a state which is also Republican and voted for Trump in the last elections. Try again.

That sure does put a dampener on this scenario huh? I guess those evil republicans trying to make that woman wear a mask.

Had the mayor been a democrat she might have gotten away with it I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
That sure does put a dampener on this scenario huh? I guess those evil republicans trying to make that woman wear a mask.

No, it just shows that both parties are idiots.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

People are sheep. They'll do as they're told and woe to them that think for themselves or dares stand up for their rights or anybody elses. Now you know how the nazis and communists took over and why slavery took a civil war to abolish.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Hitler has already been invoked. No need to continue to invoke him. 10 yard penalty, loss of down.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join