It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your new narrative

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The President's refusal to guarantee a peaceful transfer takes fresh aim at the integrity of the election
GOP members of North Carolina State Board of Elections resign
Reporter says Trump team is talking about contingency plans to bypass the vote in each state
Opinion: Trump just told us our democracy is at risk -- from him
Analysis: Pay attention to nightmare election scenarios. One might come true
A list of the times Trump has said he won't accept election results
Analysis: Big Tech is falling short

www.cnn.com...

this is coming from the party that has yet to accept the election results of the 2016 election.
But it's kind of nice when you can smell the desperation in the writing.
They won't be able to ignore the Hunter Biden issues for long. And the debates will prove if Joey has his marbles in his head or his pocket. So the entire charade will be over with before mid October, leaving a few good weeks for the Durham progress report to enter the arena. I don't believe anyone will be punished for any of this. Trump will win, and the guilty will make deals to hide from the limelight. Romney is already jumping on board to hide his family involvement in all the off shore corruption. He's ready to vote for a new SCOTUS pick now, as is Murkowski.

But it seems the last ditch effort is to whip up a frenzy with the CNN zombies and get them to take to the streets with their newly purchased firearms and the 20 rounds of ammo they were able to procure. I wonder if the Proud Boys will show up for them to shoot at, or if they will again stay home and just let the idiots shoot each other. Again.

I wish it would not have to be so corrupt, so in your face wrong, but then, these are the idiots who thought that as long as Hillary won, they could continue to do anything they wanted. This is likely why the GOP has been so quiet on this front. Behind the big doors, everyone plays the same song.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I know these idiots are helping Trump reelection every time they say something but sometimes it's really hard to tolerate so much stupidity.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Trump's team should be preparing for defending the White House after he wins the election and liberals refuse to accept it and attempt to force him out.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I know these idiots are helping Trump reelection every time they say something but sometimes it's really hard to tolerate so much stupidity.

Seeing the resident leftovers defend all this will be epic.
But a agree, the stupid is painful to watch.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well pelosi already threatened another impeachment attempt if trump picks a new judge.

They reek of desperation.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
when i heard a neighbor, who i think is great, scared of all the korona nonsense.
when he told me how he was scared trummp is not going to leave?
i do not watch the newz, i just read ats.

this was months ago.

but when i heard him warn me, and i realized cnnn was sh!tting out this narrative?
i was saddened to say the least.

too many minions these days.
i have had 3 friends call me 'racist' this summer.
last week, a friend told me he cannot be my friend anymore because im voting for jorgensen OR kanyewest. thats not good enough for 'them.' you are racist, unless you vote for harrisbiden.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

I'd let the "friends" go their way. If the programing was that effective, they don't have a chance of survival in the "Trump Ages" which are coming after January 20.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'd actually like to see that. Imagine, being the only president ever to be impeached twice for nothing. First time, was alerting the world to what just came out in the Senate report, the second one will be for doing his job and filling a SCOTUS seat.

the big question will be, after he wins the next election, will the left still be angry that he filled the seat? My guess is "yes", but I base that on intellectual ability as perceived.

ETA:
come to think of it, he was actually doing the democrats a favor the first time. Giving them an option to find a better candidate. they didn't seem to understand what he was doing.
edit on 24-9-2020 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

No matter who he picks it will be bad in the eyes of the left.

Many times before a president picks his judge and it's approved by the majority party of the sitting president.

Obama didn't have a majority and the controlling party rejected him and were within there rights to do so. Had hillary won in 16 the top would have been left with little choice but to approve her pick.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Looking at my own circle, I do have a few lefties I’ve been friends with forever. A few of my fireman brothers and sisters hold the old hard nose worker Democrat stance too (very few).
Granted, that’s just Texas, I would not want to be sane person in California, Oregon or Washington right now.

I see the radical left losing their F’n minds, but the ones I know will not take to the streets. They will cry, whine, never admit the shortcomings of Democrats and use the same lame talking points they let get screwed into their brains.
In other words, life will continue with the exception of a few radicals who will lose theirs. Fer da cause! Then 4 years of them talking about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Democrats are hosting riots and looting and some Democrat candidates are threatening more after the election.

Sounds like Democrats are the problem not Trump πŸ˜†

And guess what Democrats did after the 2016 election ?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Have you even read the article?
Answering the question about when whether he'd commit to a peaceful transition, the incompetent buffoon answered

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens,"
"You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster,"
"(G)et rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation," he added, saying "the ballots are out of control."

And you are blaming CNN for pushing the narrative?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If massive fraud sponsored by Democrats is uncovered, what would be the best way to address that ? πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hopefully we are at en end to the Dempanic, I mean Pandemic.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I'm so disgusted with the manipulative press. I was watching the press conference yesterday and saw the exchange which led to this latest flurry.

The reporter asked a leading question insinuating Trump's loss in November. I can't remember word-for-word but it was something along the lines of "Can you guarantee a peaceful exchange of power after the election?"

And Trump's ego wouldn't allow him to just say he'd leave IF Biden's elected.

It was plainly obvious to me that it was a baited question.

Just another non-issue to rile us up, as if we need any more hysteria.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Trumpians are the only ones sounding scared.

Don't be. The fix is in.

Chaos has been achieved and the US is over.

I hope you enjoy what comes next.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My wife is watching tiktok and they are saying that the Biden campaign is gonna say Joe has covid at the last minute. To avoid debating trump. I don't watch tiktok but they are a conspiracy site. There are tons of videos on all these so called conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If trump does lose and refuses to leave, the military will step in and take care of business....ala the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I hope you enjoy what comes next.

Please say it's being shipped off for an all inclusive at a FEMAle camp for me and depopulation for all other males.

edit on 24-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join