It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Presidents Who Belonged To A Secret Society

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
8)I can't find anything about the 8th President, Martin Van Buren.
Perhaps secret societies didn't like him as Skull and Bones Society is rumoured to have stolen his skull
One unsubstantiated rumour has it that The Tomb houses the stolen skulls of eighth president Martin van Buren (1782-1862), Mexican revolutionary Pancho Villa (1878-1923) and Apache warrior Geronimo (1829-1909) - this last act of grave-robbing allegedly carried out by Prescott Bush, George HW's father, in 1918 - while others centre around its supposed ambitions for world domination.
www.independent.co.uk...
While some may laugh, a skull and bones used as a ballot Box came up for auction a few years back:-
elitechoice.org...
I thought i would bring this post back as it mentions Skull and Bones Society, plus link below:-
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
44) Barack Obama:-
Many Americans wonder whether Barack Obama has joined any secret societies. There’s little evidence of his participation in groups like the Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones, or the Bilderberg Group. And he doesn’t appear to have joined Prince Hall Masonry, which Salon notes is a traditionally African-American Masonic organization.
45) Donald Trump:-
Similarly, we have little evidence that Donald Trump has joined any secret societies. Yet that doesn’t stop conspiracy theorists from looking for connections.
Link below:-
www.cheatsheet.com...

I would have to say that that 2/3rds were members of secret societies, 30 out of 45 Presidents!
I have bunched Assassinations, attempted assassinations and suspicious deaths together, and we have 13 out of 45 Presidents.
Some readers will be concerned regarding the amount of Presidents who were members of secret societies, other readers wouldn't worry, it is down to the individual to decide, i make no comment.
I start soon, with a new thread, investigating claims about THE MISTIC KREWE OF COMUS, to see if there is any circumstantial evidence to support assassinations of presidents.

edit on 27-9-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Spelling.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Astronomer62

Let me make it easy for you. List of President who were Masons:

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James K. Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James A. Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
William H. Taft
Warren G. Harding
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Gerald R. Ford

Mention: Lyndon B. Johnson (never completed the Master Mason Degree)

I dont think Freemasonry is a secret society.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
I dont think Freemasonry is a secret society.

OK.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Ever seen the film Under the Silver Lake (2018) . Has a lot of dog symbolism in it and is about secret societes and hidden messages. The elite in the film f their death in order to ascend to a different world.

Has a scene it where the king comes out from his undeground domain ( Osiris )

Worth a watch for you maybe.

If you knew you where going somewhere else on death you would not have a problem with a timed death (like you are suggesting)

Happy days

Another fantastic thread.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can you shed some light on the OP or is this above your pay grade

Happy days

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Frankly I never know what he's talking about, it's always hand drawn charts trying to link everything to everything.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Frankly I never know what he's talking about, it's always hand drawn charts trying to link everything to everything.

Its very interesting stuff i dont think its linking everything and everyone. It might look that way if you are not sure what going on.

Its looking at the position of very particular stars (Sirius and alnilam (the centre star of orion) These stars as I am sure you know are representative of the Gods of Freemasonary (ISIS and Osiris)
To my understanding the positioning of these stars in Kemetic culture (and many others) where considered Parans / day markers. They where used to mark the position of time and in ritual.

There positioning like you would expect it particular to time and place. So it is of note and statistical significance that 2/3rd of American presidents match match these markers in birth/death.

I am at a loss to explain why this is. But it is evident that there is a level of occulted meaning to this that it would be beneficial to decipher and understand.

Happy days to you

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

These stars as I am sure you know are representative of the Gods of Freemasonary (ISIS and Osiris)

Actually, no, I don't know that, mostly owing to the fact that you made that up.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Could you explain what you mean by ancient Greek day marker. Is this different from the Kemet culture.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

These stars as I am sure you know are representative of the Gods of Freemasonary (ISIS and Osiris)

Actually, no, I don't know that, mostly owing to the fact that you made that up.

lol like you being a freemason. You really going to play this game again.

The most effective way to carry knowledge over generations is in ritual that has lost its meaning to those that carry it. Are you in this boat?

It is the consensus of opinion among Masonic authorities, philosophers and writers of doctrine that the legend of Hiram Abiff is merely the Masonic version of a much older legend, that of Isis and Osiris, basis of the Egyptian Mysteries. The following is a brief summary of that legend, and a comparison with the Masonic legend of Hiram Abiff. This comparison is supported, beyond doubt, by the conclusions of the Masonic authorities.

grahamhancock.com...,103850,103891

Here are some similars

(1) Both men went to foreign lands to share their knowledge of arts and sciences.

(2) In both legends there is a precious thing possessed: Hiram has the secret word; Osiris has the kingdom.

(3) In both legends there is a wicked conspiracy by evil men to seize the precious thing.

(4) In both legends there is a struggle and a murder of the virtuous leader.

(5) Both are murdered by their brothers (Osiris by Typhon; Hiram by Jubelum, his brother Mason).

(6) Both bodies are buried hastily, with the intention of a later, deliberate burial.

(7) Locations of the bodies are both marked by Acacia at the head.

(8) In both legends, there are two separate searches for the bodies.

(9) In both legends there is a loss of something precious: in Hiram's death, the secret word is lost; in Osiris' death, the phallus is lost.

(10) In both there is a substitution for the precious thing that has been lost; concerning Hiram it is the substitute for the secret word; concerning Osiris it is the substitute phallus.

grahamhancock.com...,103850,103891

1) "The legend and traditions of Hiram Abiff form the consummation of the connecting link between Freemasonry and the Ancient Mysteries." (Pierson, "Traditions of Freemasonry," p. 159)

"We readily recognize in Hiram Abiff the Osiris of the Egyptians…" (Pierson, p. 240)

Osiris and the Tyrian Architect (Hiram Abiff) are one and the same." (Sickles, Daniel, "Freemason's Guide." p. 236#

You want more let me know. I really dont have time for this plastic freemasonary stuff. Lets get to the marrow of life.

Remember we stand on the shuoulders of giants. Learn from them

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

lol like you being a freemason.

The difference is people on here who know me in real life can attest to the fact that I'm a Mason and I can also post a pic of my dues card.

You on the other hand have nothing to show for what you say as evidenced by the quotes and how you conflate them.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow
You, you dont know something?
Wonders will never cease!

LoL

edit on 10-10-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
Wow
You, you dont know something?
Wonders will never cease!

LoL

If you can figure that crap out let me know. It looks like a 1st grade art project gone awry.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The difference is people on here who know me in real life can attest to the fact that I'm a Mason and I can also post a pic of my dues card. You on the other hand have nothing to show for what you say as evidenced by the quotes and how you conflate them.

I would rather observe you on the fruits you carry and share. It seems to me your information is scant at best. A freemason you well may be but that does not mean you understand what you are talking about. As I said ritual is best carried in a form that is not understood in order to preserve its integrity. You are testinomy to that. But dont you want to open you are eyes and look or would remain in the dark?

I present information you dont really seem to have the ability to challenge it so the best you can do it hold up your badge as a means of self protection.

Happy days

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Sorry to be off topic.
But in refernce to the killing of the King do the likes of hitler / bin laden match up to any markers?

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I present information...

You're presenting your conflated opinion which is what you do in every reply you post to me about the topic. You're basically trying to convince yourself you're correct since you already know I don't agree with anything you say.

I can honestly tell you I'm not interested in discussing Masonry with you at all, it's tedious and unrewarding.

edit on 10-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You dont really discuss it what so ever. You just hold your badge up like it is the law and say I am wrong.

For the record as a Freemason are you saying "Traditions of Freemasonry, Pierson is incorrect. I know where i would rather get my knowledge. It reminds me of you in my thread saying Albert pike 33 sdegree mason was also incorrect.

As I said we stand on the shoulders of giants. i prefer to learn from there words as opposed to your badge. Heck I might even join the masons just so i can show you my badge too..lol

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

For the record as a Freemason are you saying "Traditions of Freemasonry, Pierson is incorrect.

For the record I am saying YOU are incorrect as none of the quotes you posted supports your statement that "Isis and Osiris are the Gods of Masonry".

Heck I might even join the masons just so i can show you my badge too..lol

You should. Once you get your sex change you should petition and then come back here and tell us how everything you've posted isn't what's taught or believed.

edit on 10-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hi Purplemer it is good to see you back.
AugustusMasonicus may not be an esoteric freemason, as far as i know he is a member of the Northern Jurisdiction of Scottish Rite freemasonry, they are not known as far as i can see to align to Sirius and Alnilam, but the Southern Jurisdiction does use star alignments.
However KSigMason does acknowledge that star alignments have been made, it all depends on which legend you follow:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The legend of Hiram Abiff is often put forward as a belief by Freemasons but there are groups that prefer the Regius Manuscript which tells they originated in ancient Egypt.
It is probably likely that those that prefer the Egyptian history are more likely to be attached to Mystery Schools and ancient Egyptian alleged magic.
milwaukeefreemasonryformenandwomen.com...

edit on 11-10-2020 by Astronomer62 because: Edit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join