It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Iranian drone has disabled all air defense systems and "attacked" the US Navy ships

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
originally posted by: RussianTroll

Thank God that your country has not yet banned thinking.)))

Very true, it's shame the same can't be said for Russia.
edit on 24-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Thank God that your country has not yet banned thinking.)))

Very true, it's shame the same can't be said for Russia.

Instead of talking, you just need to take to the streets of your cities and towns in Russia and compare. Everything is very simple))))

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They won't attack #.

Oh look Arab propaganda so scary.

Let me know when their balls drop.

Iranians aren't Arab, they're Persian. There are some Arabs in Iran but they're a tiny minority.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Dude, don't waste your time. Getting him to understand your point is simply not gonna work. You'd have more luck trying to teach your dog algebra.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
An Iranian developed drone, but uses English on the screens. Mmmkay.

Has anyone addressed this point? If they have, I missed it.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Lysergic
They won't attack #.

Oh look Arab propaganda so scary.

Let me know when their balls drop.

Iranians aren't Arab, they're Persian. There are some Arabs in Iran but they're a tiny minority.

You are right, my friend. Arabs are Semites, Persians are Aryans. They are carriers of completely different haplogroups. The former are close to Jews, the latter are close to Europeans and Slavs. This fact explains 99.9% of all Middle East politics.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It was probably one of those remote cameras put onto a seagul that took the pictures.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It was probably one of those remote cameras put onto a seagul that took the pictures.

Yeah, and the seagull spoke Russian with a Persian accent, and flew on Chinese batteries)))
My friend, you understand Russian humor like no one else)))

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yup, that why your brethern invest so heavily in london property I guess.

a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Yup, that why your brethern invest so heavily in london property I guess.

It is your people who invest in London real estate. We have them - criminals, and you - loved ones, until you ruin them and destroy them as unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wtf does thst even mean?

Is that a haiku or something .

And please explain why an Iranian drone is using English on all the monitor screens.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Wtf does thst even mean?

Is that a haiku or something .

And please explain why an Iranian drone is using English on all the monitor screens.

You don't actually think he's here for rational discussion do you?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

FAKE News there Crazy Ivan , the U.S. Navy is Invincible . If it was Not , I would be Speaking Russian or Chinese Right Now ......LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Waiting for the cries of "fake images"...

You asked and here you go...fake Iranian drones...lol

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Here is the main munition on a Shashed 129 dronr.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Its a 50lb glide bomb with a range of 6km.

Good luck with that.

don't think that would chip the paint...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The Strait of Ormudz and the Persian Gulf are narrow. They are in the zone of operation of stationary and even mobile means of radio-electronic warfare and jamming. It is not at all necessary to put them on the UAV.
In any case, in 2011, Iran took over control and planted at that time the newest RQ-170 with the help of the Russian 1L222 Avtobaza electronic warfare complex of Belarusian production on a truck chassis. This happened at a much greater distance.

Oh yeah,used a laser to disrupt the GPS and a high power broadcaster to fake a signal that was recorded of it from its home control unit. That was not a Hack it was a exploit,and to be honest there was really nothing special about that drone,otherwise it would had be bombed to bits before they got it.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Waiting for the cries of "fake images"...

Not fake, but if that's the best cameras they have on board, then I'd have to say they likely took those pics from a far away vantage point, because the pics are blurry as if they were taken with a combination of a telephoto and digital zoom.

The ships didn't possibly detect it simply because it was so far away it was irrelevant. Had it launched missiles, the ship's missile defense would have picked them up and dispatched them easily.

It's cute that some think simply because you can see the ships, they're somehow massively vulnerable.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Troll, I found this article on a newspapers web site in Arabic in Lebanon. It also has the complete video from the drone of not only the aircraft carrier but of the drones that Iran seems to have developed.

Here's part of the article as translated by Google translate:

Last Wednesday, the Commander of the Naval Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Admiral Ali Reza Tangsiri announced during the ceremony of joining 188 drones and helicopters to the Revolutionary Guard Naval Force that during the monitoring and interception process, the aircraft carrier "Nimitz" was identified with the accompanying warships, which include destroyers 114 and 115 and the battleships 58 and 59 The 9th and 12th patrol frigates and the 1333 Coast Guard ship belong to the terrorist army

Scroll down to video when you get to the page.

Video

Here's the front page

Alaheadnews

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Zero:

Think these are fake?

Alahednews

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Thanks. Looks like my photos are from this video. And the type of UAV can be very easily identified - it is UAV Shahed-129. A bit confused by the attack helicopter at the end of the video. Whose is he? If it is American, then why is there no interception of the drone on its part?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join