It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times is done. Lies about Joe Biden

page: 1

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The New York Times is officially done. After the Senate report showed most of Joe Biden’s family enriched themselves WHILE he was in office, which is just about as plain a case of conflict of interest as I’ve ever seen, they write “ no evidence of Joe Biden wrong doing” in the headline. Seriously Hunter received money from China and Ukraine WHILE his father was a SITTING Vice President which automatically assumes buying the Vice President interest is as plain as it gets. Let me tell you I spent my whole career as a military scientist and engineer. We had daily interactions with defense contractors. No person military or civilian or family member was allowed to take anything from a contractor that was worth more than $5, later that was changed to $20, I believe. But you couldn’t even let a contractor buy lunch. You could lose your title, clearance or ultimately your job. Here we have a guy in Biden letting family members get MILLIONS ONLY because of his position. Rules for thee but not for me. This is as egregious or worse than Hillary having secret and above material at HOME with no security.
I’m telling you these idiots don’t give a rats ass about this country but most importantly the typical American citizen. This is as bad an infraction as I’ve seen. Up there with Clinton lying under oath. Had I done these things I would have been buried so far down in the depths of Leavenworth military prison I would have never seen light again.
And the New York Times says “ No Wrong Doing” that’s a flat out lie to the public. The National Enquirer has more respect than the piece of toilet paper that the NYT has become. I wouldn’t trust a word they write. I haven’t for awhile but this is the worst I’ve seen from them in a headline. You’d have to be a complete idiot imbecile to believe that his whole family became millionaires and Biden didn’t give China and Ukraine SOMETHING for that money. Hunter has no business experience and he’s getting tens of thousands a Month for nothing.
I ask you to imagine Donald Jr. doing this and then what do you think the reaction of the press would be?
The New York Times isn’t worth starting your fireplace with. What a complete pile of TRASH that paper has become.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

I think it comes down to the news media is trying to break the American Spirit of decency , integrity and honesty.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

They've been done for years. They're just as bad as buzzfeed with their horrendous opinion pieces. I know it's probably right wing, but I like the new York post. Also the NYT have already been called out way before we were born for being a lying cheating family owned biased corrupt news source. They were against the freeing of the slaves.
edit on 24-9-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Can't comment on the Biden stuff other than shoddy journalism and blatant bias trying to cover-up that Biden's position made the payments happen via blatant corruption.

However I'm confused by the contractor stuff. Managed a few for BAE, Boeing and Lockheed with extended family in the business and bribes were the standard way of doing business in both the UK and US when trying to seal tenders overseas. Highly illegal and you couldn't accept anything personally or explicitly offer but it was the done thing to offer gifts of a few million, especially in Saudi - just had to be very secretive as rival countries/contractors would spy and try and catch rivals in the act to help secure the contract for themselves (i.e based in different country in an 'office' in a hospital rather than on site).

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Times can pack up now, they are "officially done".

Very officially, obviously.

Aren't you guys choking on your own spit sometimes, drooling about your selfimage of Being the Rescuer, the Silent Hero? Boring, but thats my opinion, and everyone around here has opinions.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The New York Times headline earlier was: Senate GOP says Hunter Biden did Nothing Wrong.

Most of the Media are crooked, so it's natural for them to say this.

Just like the New York Times is saying tonight's protest in Louisville is mostly peaceful.

The eyes of evil, (aka "Satan") sees corruption, death, disease, violence, and destruction as NORMAL.

Evil cannot be removed totally, but most can be rendered irrelevant, if good people and leaders don't wait too long to take the necessary actions!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
However I'm confused by the contractor stuff. Managed a few for BAE, Boeing and Lockheed with extended family in the business and bribes were the standard way of doing business in both the UK and US when trying to seal tenders overseas. Highly illegal and you couldn't accept anything personally or explicitly offer but it was the done thing to offer gifts of a few million, especially in Saudi - just had to be very secretive as rival countries/contractors would spy and try and catch rivals in the act to help secure the contract for themselves (i.e based in different country in an 'office' in a hospital rather than on site).

Depends on your level of involvement and communication.
For instance, on the sales side, lavish expense accounts, meetings, "conferences" in far-away places are typical. Down towards the gritty, working-man side, things are tighter.

At least in the companies and industries I've worked (IT nerd here).

Those that can MAKE decisions on partnerships and purchases have carte blanche compared to those who simply have INFLUENCE over those decisions being made.

As a perk though, I have many friends on that are decision-makers and there definitely are benefits. Free golf events, weekends at Nascar races, sports tickets.
Still waiting on that week-long "conference" in Bora Bora though...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Don't you know the motto of the new york Times?

"All the news that suits our views'

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm not saying none of the family did anything wrong, but I am questioning how the children of an elected official are automatically considered to be doing something wrong when they are earning a paycheck. It sounds like they are automatically guilty of bribery or something like that because their parent is a congressman/woman/VP/president/judge, etc. The Biden situation aside, what am I missing?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
NYT lost credibililty with me years ago.

every year more people wake up to the media's total incompetence and corruption. they stop subscribing and watching and its tearing up the media corps' bottom line...but they continue to work for the political left instead of the public.

unbelievable hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here is a link to the actual report.

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Media gets paid for advertisement, most advertisement tries to deceives the public into believing something that is not completely true. To the owners of the Media, profiting from deceit is acceptable.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think the issue, which is the elephant in the room for most people. Is the fact how much life is dependent on connections or family connections.

You're told to network and get to know people while in school, more so then just learning. Especially if your family isn't very strong on influential connections.

People are struggling who don't have connections and finding out how near impossible it is to remain sociable while working 3 jobs. While that intern who just came in, you're teaching to be your boss because they're friends with the district manager. Complete stoner, can't hold anyone to task. But they get benefits that you're still working to get.

So people see rich, politicians, elite members floating through life while maintaining destructive habits, drug addictions, etc. And their mad, can you blame them? Dude has a prostitute OD in his hotel room, fly a off to Belarus the next day. You show up hungover and canned immediately.

Obviously this isn't exact, but the point remains, life is unfair when its life handing out the cards, that's known to all, but is it right when other humans take over handing out lifes cards?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just now "officially done? Hmm... I figured NYT was done a long time ago. I didn't need a false fluff-piece about Dementia Joe to convince me of the fact.

I wouldn't use NYT to line a cat's litter box as it'd just make it dirtier and harder to clean.
:
edit on 2020 9 24 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I'm not saying none of the family did anything wrong, but I am questioning how the children of an elected official are automatically considered to be doing something wrong when they are earning a paycheck. It sounds like they are automatically guilty of bribery or something like that because their parent is a congressman/woman/VP/president/judge, etc. The Biden situation aside, what am I missing?

the biden problem is his dad stopped a investigation into the place his son worked at.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

When your just earning million dollar paychecks in industries and countries you have no experience working in and your parents just happen to be people who have direct and significant influence over those industries and countries ... the most likely reason is because you are being bribed.

Sure sure, we all lucky some times; but not that lucky.

If hunter was just flipping burgers I don't think people would assume he was being bribed just for earning a paycheck.

If he was a very successful motorboat salesman who got most of his sales because he carried around cardboard cut out of the sitting VP saying "buy a boat from my son; I approve of these boats" I still don't think people would assume he was doing much wrong just for earning a pay check.

But making millions of dollars through companies that your father has significant sway over? .... bribe.
edit on 24-9-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Pot meet kettle

www.latimes.com...

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

Their sister Ivanka is a senior advisor to the president. She kept her international fashion business going for 18 months after she was given a loosely defined White House portfolio that includes interacting with heads of state and working with domestic and international corporate chiefs on economic programs.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

When your just earning million dollar paychecks in industries and countries you have no experience working in and your parents just happen to be people who have direct and significant influence over those industries and countries ... the most likely reason is because you are being bribed.

Sure sure, we all lucky some times; but not that lucky.

If hunter was just flipping burgers I don't think people would assume he was being bribed just for earning a paycheck.

If he was a very successful motorboat salesman who got most of his sales because he carried around cardboard cut out of the sitting VP saying "buy a boat from my son; I approve of these boats" I still don't think people would assume he was doing much wrong just for earning a pay check.

But making millions of dollars through companies that your father has significant sway over? .... bribe.

Did you read my full comment? I said "Biden situation aside". I have no doubts about the Biden situation being corrupt and dirty, my question was why do ALL kids of elected officials get pigeon-holed into the mindset that they are dirty?

top topics

join