It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Don’t mean to sound like a douche but this is all irrelevant take away all the false allegations against both candidates and boil it down to what they can do for us look at the track record and than have a debate about that I am a Trump supporter because of the great things he’s done Creepy BoJiden can’t find his way out of a shoe box that’s why I’ll never vote for him he has no intelligence or Cooth if that’s how you spell it The guys been in politics for years and he tries to get the Hispanic vote by playing despacito like this guy is on a nuclear ☢️ level of stupid this is the moron I am to trust with having the strongest power in the world at this point I’d rather have a box of rocks to lead us...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Ukrainian authorities busted a human-trafficking ring back in April of this year . .. apparently surrogate motherhood is quite a grey area legally in Ukraine, it seems it's quite easy to 'sell babies' from there, or traffick babies, and call it a 'surrogate' . ..

www.rt.com...

Ukraine busts ‘human trafficking ring’ that sold BABIES to Chinese ‘single men of certain orientation’

Ukrainian police have raided a private reproductive clinic that has been allegedly “selling babies” to China. While the suspects are accused of “human trafficking,” surrogate motherhood is a legal gray area in Ukraine.

The scandalous case was brought to light by the country’s interior ministry late on Saturday. The police broke up a “human-trafficking” ring that was centered at a private reproductive clinic in Kiev.

The majority of the clinic’s clients were single Chinese males of “certain orientation,” as Gerashenko put it. While the exact number of trafficked babies remains unknown, at least 140 more Chinese nationals are under investigation, the official added.

The price tag for a single baby was about $50,000. The hefty sum covered artificial insemination of a surrogate mom, legal support and organization of fictive marriages needed to facilitate smuggling children abroad. It’s unclear if the babies’ fathers were the ones who then adopted them.

While the suspects stand accused of “human trafficking,” there’s a catch – surrogate motherhood is not regulated by any laws in Ukraine and lies in a legal gray zone. As it’s not explicitly prohibited by law, nothing more than a simple contract between a surrogate mom and would-be foster parents is required.

Is it going to come out that Hunter's connections/payments to/from Ukraine and China involve human-trafficking? Or is it a coincidence that human-trafficking organisations are also being busted in Eastern Europe at the same time Hunter's name is being linked to the same activity in the same region?

Interesting times.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Has (now) PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN Ever vowed to do anything to stop this atrocious child trafficking?

Look at this clip of traffickers selling these little kids!!: gettr.com...

I don't recall him saying much (if anything) about child trafficking.

Does Joe Biden NOT CARE?

edit on 2/13/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is why Ukraine Zelensky gets anything he ask the biden compromised administration to send him, he knows secrets, it was very well known the Ukranian mafia was involved in child trafficking.

This is soo grotesque is just mind blowing, the bidens are sick people.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What baffles me is how Joe and Hunter were able to get career government professionals to break their oaths, in order to protect them (Joe and Hunter) from being exposed.

ONE example: Secret Service Agents risked their careers, to cover-up Hunter Biden's illegal activities.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I need to see the link but one thing comes to mind, the FBI was aiding and abiding the sex trafficking, you know, they knew but were told to keep their mouth shut.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join