It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Jury Decision on Breonna Taylor Case

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: face23785

CNN's Don 'Black Hole' Lemmon sez: ‘We’re Gonna Have to Blow Up the Entire System’!

But he is part of the system.

Let him blow himself up. Who cares. I won't.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
CRAZY MAYOR AT WORK:

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot asked everyone in the city to "observe a moment of silence" at 7pm for Breonna Taylor.

Meanwhile, under her watch, 3,120 mostly Black Chicago residents have been SHOT THIS YEAR.

Source: heyjackass.com...

No moment of silence for them.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
People that support these Democrats...support this violence.

Oh like Biden and Harris... Didn't Harris work to create a fund to pay bail for these protesters? protestors=rioters, looters and now murders...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For them? Hey, thugs gonna thug.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If Riots are the voice of the unheard, those who've been pushed/cornered to suicide must be rolling in their graves.

Riots are just an excuse, innocent people get hurt, actual perpetrators run free and broadcast the next day to their cult.

Meanwhile the actual silenced majority are suffering from "covid", facing actual isolation and cancel culture in an age where everyone has up to the second communication with other humans, but if they speak their minds, certain entities will likely suffocate them till they comply or "leave".

Alot of people suffering are learning first hand what the majority of transitioning* adults deal with daily with mental illnesses. (*Not LBGT or whatever acronym it is now.)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You nailed it. Although it was pretty predictable.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

For them? Hey, thugs gonna thug.

I wouldn't mind the thugs killing each other, if there wasn't at least 2 kids accidentally shot every week in the cross-fire, or because the thug pulled the trigger while passing by in a car...shoots the other thug, but also kids playing nearby too.

Thugs who intentionally or accidentally shoot little kids should die a slow painful death, with thug colleagues forced to watch the child-killer die.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

It would be better if they weren't raised to be thugs in the first place.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
So the police knocked and announced.

Why the hell isn't the scumbag drug dealer that shot at them being charged? HE caused Taylor's death. He should be charged with her murder under the felony murder rule.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Why the hell isn't the scumbag drug dealer that shot at them being charged? HE caused Taylor's death. He should be charged with her murder under the felony murder rule.

What I gather is that the man who shot wasn't the drug dealer; the dealer was Breonna's ex. I agree with you that he caused her death, however.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
I am hearing again that her name was on the warrant.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, her name address and SS were on the warrant, she had been seen at both trap houses multiple times. They had a GPS teacker on his car and they had him going to her house.

He was driving her car on the 13th of feb. He had called the police department to find out about his car being towed. He gave her number for contact information this was a little over 2 weeks prior.

Glover's baby mama was upset that Breonna had posted a video of them in bed on valenties day kissing each other.

According to Glover she had $8,000 of his monry at the time if tge raid. Another accompl8ce had said he had dropped off another $7,000 to her that she should have had at the time.

I assume her and others were making cash transactions with the dirty money for purchases to wash the money.

Read the Tatum report, they had reasonable cause to believe she was involved.
edit on 9/24/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/24/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well I am an idiot, here I thought this would be peaceful, last night was horrendous.

What are we going to do?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CRAZY MAYOR AT WORK:

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot asked everyone in the city to "observe a moment of silence" at 7pm for Breonna Taylor.

Meanwhile, under her watch, 3,120 mostly Black Chicago residents have been SHOT THIS YEAR.

Source: heyjackass.com...

No moment of silence for them.

It is maddening.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

What I gather is that the man who shot wasn't the drug dealer; the dealer was Breonna's ex. I agree with you that he caused her death, however.

You gather that because you haven't seen all the information. Her current and former bf were both drug dealers, and she was also involved, albeit just peripherally. This information was leaked weeks ago. See this thread.

Media "covered" it only to denounce the leak, they didn't really cover what was revealed, because it hurt the narrative they were trying to push.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Well I am an idiot, here I thought this would be peaceful, last night was horrendous.

What are we going to do?

Im going to just stay in Texas where im pretty certain sanity will either reign, or keep lunacy in check.

I deal with folks from all colors and walks of life daily. Somehow we manage to smile and be courteous to each other. The rest of the world needs to figure itself out i guess.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

You gather that because you haven't seen all the information. Her current and former bf were both drug dealers, and she was also involved, albeit just peripherally. This information was leaked weeks ago. See this thread.

Media "covered" it only to denounce the leak, they didn't really cover what was revealed, because it hurt the narrative they were trying to push.

I listened to ABC News on the radio yesterday morning, and they called the raid a 'no-knock' warrant. They portrayed her as an innocent victim. They knew better yesterday and certainly know better now.
They were helping to stir up discontent and today they were able to report on their intended consequences.... violence.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Breonna Taylor was involved in the death of a black man shortly before her death. She contributed to yet more black on black violence that is plaguing the US.

There is much more to this story then most people know.

She is not an innocent victim.

Add to this her being a known drug trafficker.

Burn Loot Murder sure know how to pick their "martyrs".

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Um, they served a warrant on the wrong house and killed a lady. What would you have done in that situation?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join