It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Jury Decision on Breonna Taylor Case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Watching the live stream, all the whites in the crowd were chanting "I love being black!"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

weird

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

a reply to: lostbook

What about the guy who fired the first shot, does nothing happen to him? The evidence is pretty clear that the police knocked on the door. They say they announced themselves, other guy says they didn't.

Apparently, the boyfriend fired because he thought it was Breonna's ex breaking in.

Turns out it wasn't and he got his girlfriend killed.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

And ignorant. Are you watching it? The dude lost connection but it's supposed to load back up.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

He may have behaved in a way that escalated an already bad situation.

Like getting shot at first...lol tough call...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
UT OH two live streams taken down by YT

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Don't think YT will let it back up.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

*shrugs*

Without having been there ...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And ignorant. Are you watching it? The dude lost connection but it's supposed to load back up.

Watching portland andy right now

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
its one of those cool cases of retro causality.

Essentially by shutting down massive parts of the downtown area, youre ensuring civil disobedience at the least. Violent riots at the extreme.

Win/win for the powers that be.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

How about keep down the BS rhetoric there is plenty of that crap elsewhere. Lets discuss the case. I'm conservative and that seems light as hell, but could anything above that be proven in a court of law?

The cops knocked first and announced who they were and her boy friend fired first, so I'm not sure what sentence that would be if any.

But to answer your question..If they come too hard then they still need to prove it and if not they can't just drop back down to a lower charge. This is why in the case of Floyd it will be very hard to get anything outside of a OJ type verdict since the charge they gave means the cop had premeditated reasons to kill him and if they can not prove the premeditated part then the cop walks even though he should have been tried on a lessor stickable charge.

edit on 23-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Of course... Any other live streams out there? I'm not showing any, or I don't how to search it. One of the two. I'm a glutton for their drama.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: lostbook

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that there will be riots.

We are now in the Twilight Zone of reality TV.

No Survivor, no American Idol (which I absolutley despise by the way), no AGT (which I absolutley despise by the way)... well here are the riots. Sit back, grab a cold one and hope your team wins.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Thank you. I see someone trying to teach 3 toddlers how to raise their fist. Pretty much sums up what's wrong with this country and why it's divided. But I guess that's all Trump's fault according to their projection.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

I'll take MXC any day over most of what is on tv.

MXC Couples Edition

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Complete link to police repot here.

www.yumpu.com...

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Local news?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: putnam6

How about keep down the BS rhetoric there is plenty of that crap elsewhere. Lets discuss the case. I'm conservative and that seems light as hell, but could anything above that be proven in a court of law?

The cops knocked first and announced who they were and her boy friend fired first, so I'm not sure what sentence that would be if any.

But to answer your question..If they come too hard then they still need to prove it and if not they can't just drop back down to a lower charge. This is why in the case of Floyd it will be very hard to get anything outside of a OJ type verdict since the charge they gave means the cop had premeditated reasons to kill him and if they can not prove the premeditated part then the cop walks even though he should have been tried on a lessor stickable charge.

It's a catch 22 if they get charged with a higher crime they likely get off easily. Shouldn't forensics be able to determine if the guy shot through the door or not? Among other things, I'm pretty sure there was illegal crap going down there.It doesn't mean the police might have used a little more restraint. It's an apartment building forget the occupants of that apartment with bullets flying you could kill people next door or above and below. I want to catch the crooks too,but not sure thats the way to do this.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Thank you. I see someone trying to teach 3 toddlers how to raise their fist. Pretty much sums up what's wrong with this country and why it's divided. But I guess that's all Trump's fault according to their projection.

Raise their fist huh? How cute.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join