It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Jury Decision on Breonna Taylor Case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
What about the guy who fired the first shot, does nothing happen to him? The evidence is pretty clear that the police knocked on the door. They say they announced themselves, other guy says they didn't.

All charges were dropped against him. In addition he is also suing the city for misconduct (among other things) by the police department.

edit on 23-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: πŸ‘οΈπŸ’—πŸ•

link   
a reply to: lostbook

My feelings on this are similar to my feelings on Eric Garner.

I don't blame the cops anymore than I blamed Garner or Taylor's boyfriend. I blame people higher up the food chain for putting all of them into impossible situations.

In the instance of Eric Garner, unreasonably high tobacco taxes made it profitable for him to sell black market cigarettes and made it something criminal that the cops had to enforce through arrest. That put all of them - cops and Garner into an impossible situation where he ended up dying and they ended up going through an ordeal that likely destroyed all of them personally over taxes.

In this case, the existence of and improper issue of a no-knock warrant put those three cops into a situation where Taylor's boyfriend understandably thought he had to defend himself and her against a possibly violent boyfriend, and they thought they were possibly encountering the same man whom they had come to arrest. It resulted in a shoot out and Taylor's death in the crossfire.

Both times, the people were put in impossible situations that ended up with someone dying.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
So he is the sacrifice to appease the masses?
Most likely, ruthless barbarians.

I hate to say It.
edit on 23-9-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Disgusting that the biased prosecutors and judges choose today, the same day the Biden corruption report, to make their decision.

When are they going to talk about the dead person found in the car Breonna Taylor rented days before and her involvement in the murder?

I guess it makes sense, Breonna is about as innocent as Hunter Biden is.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OH look I just saw a guy with a hammer, they would have rioted no matter what the verdict.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Oh boy. The zombies aren't going to like this.

Pretty sure the bootlickers will be satisfied. As usual when agents of the state are accused of murder and get off with a slap on the wrist.

How about keep down the BS rhetoric there is plenty of that crap elsewhere. Lets discuss the case. I'm conservative and that seems light as hell, but could anything above that be proven in a court of law?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Audio??? Why did the audio cut off?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
OMG a uhaul full of stuff

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

returning fire after being shot at while serving a warrant on a drug dealer.... yeah murder... sure...

Leftist are delusional.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What about the guy who fired the first shot, does nothing happen to him? The evidence is pretty clear that the police knocked on the door. They say they announced themselves, other guy says they didn't.

All charges were dropped against him. In addition he is also suing the city for misconduct (among other things) by the police department.

Why? They knocked and announced themselves according to what the Kentucky AG just said. They did exactly as they were told.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why? They knocked and announced themselves according to what the Kentucky AG just said. They did exactly as they were told.

Apparently the state felt the warrant was served incorrectly.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't blame the cops anymore than I blamed Garner or Taylor's boyfriend. I blame people higher up the food chain for putting all of them into impossible situations.

In the instance of Eric Garner, unreasonably high tobacco taxes made it profitable for him to sell black market cigarettes and made it something criminal that the cops had to enforce through arrest. That put all of them - cops and Garner into an impossible situation where he ended up dying and they ended up going through an ordeal that likely destroyed all of them personally over taxes.

In this case, the existence of and improper issue of a no-knock warrant put those three cops into a situation where Taylor's boyfriend understandably thought he had to defend himself and her against a possibly violent boyfriend, and they thought they were possibly encountering the same man whom they had come to arrest. It resulted in a shoot out and Taylor's death in the crossfire.

Both times, the people were put in impossible situations that ended up with someone dying.

An impossible situation.....

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The cops apparently did knock, but occupants were in bed, sleeping one could assume. I agree, no knocks, or simular, like booting in doors after midnight on minor drug beefs need to stop.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Just watched a black dude with pants so low he could barely walk, take a fire extinguisher out of the back of some dude's truck while another guy talked to the driver through the window. It was old, faded, and probably doesn't work, but I bet that guy feels a little vindication for stealing it. Effing morons.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Watching the live stream, all the whites in the crowd were chanting "I love being black!"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that there will be riots.

Wow! You got, like, a crystal ball or something?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Apparently, the boyfriend fired because he thought it was Breonna's ex breaking in.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wish I would have kept Twitter on my phone.
Now I have to wait until I get home to see all the reeeee happening

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join