It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Jury Decision on Breonna Taylor Case

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The Postal Inspector's office are criminals? What crime did they commit?

Who do you think has a greater motive to lie, the department that has a number of its members being charged with murder or the department that has no horse in the race?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I live in Illinois. This is like me getting upset because some white guy named Joe Schmoe in Florida got shot by Police. I understand if her Family and Friends Complain and are Upset.

But most of the people complaining and upset didn't even know this woman.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Nope, it is you not understanding what the US postal inspector argued... The inspector would have been involved in the case IF the police were trying to use a "no knock warrant..." But the police did knock, and announced themselves as a witness stated. They executed a knock warrant. The jury agreed with the evidence presented by the defense, so your argument is false. If there was evidence for any of the claims you made the jury would have voted differently, but they didn't.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) – A U.S. postal inspector in Louisville said Metro police did not use his office to verify that a drug suspect was receiving packages at Breonna Taylor's apartment, one of the factors listed in officers' request for a "no-knock" warrant for her home.

edit on 29-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The Postal Inspector's office are criminals? What crime did they commit?

Who do you think has a greater motive to lie, the department that has a number of its members being charged with murder or the department that has no horse in the race?

Damn, your reading comprehension is worse than a 5 year old's... I never stated the U.S. postal inspector broke any law... I stated that he wasn't aware of the case because it was NOT a "no knock warrant", in which ONLY THEN would the police involve the U.S. inspector on any suspected packages. The warrant executed was a KNOCK WARRANT, which is why the U.S. inspector wasn't aware the police was making a case against Breonna Taylor...

You really need to take some classes in reading comprehension...

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) – A U.S. postal inspector in Louisville said Metro police did not use his office to verify that a drug suspect was receiving packages at Breonna Taylor's apartment, one of the factors listed in officers' request for a "no-knock" warrant for her home.

edit on 29-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and add excerpt.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join