It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Jury Decision on Breonna Taylor Case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just in. Still breaking:

A Grand Jury has decided to Indict one of the officers( Brett Hankinson) in the Breonna Taylor case. The charge is titled "Wanton Endangerment" and it carries about a 5yr maximum sentence in Kentucky. Apparently, this officer has done this kind of thing before.

Still breaking. What says ATS?

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
Oh boy. The zombies aren't going to like this.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that there will be riots.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just waiting for the news alerts showing rioting because the other cops weren't convicted.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So he is the sacrifice to appease the masses?

link   
Also, I wish I knew the facts about the case.
I keep hearing on the news that it was a no knock warrant, but a thread here at ATS stated that the police announced their presence before entry.
I keep hearing that the woman had no relationship with anyone named on the warrant and that the warrant was for another house, then I hear that her name was on the warrant.
What to believe?

link   

You can almost bet there will be riots because the officer got off with a light sentence.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The last thread on this topic came to an end after there was back and forth between people reading the provided information and people ignoring it.

Like I said in that thread, the cop who got shot is stating he was inside the apartment when he got shot, which means they breached the door already. The boyfriend who shot him said he shot him through the door. Two conflicting stories and neither one work FOR the person telling it, which is quite the conundrum.

I predict this thread will be another back and forth over who shot who when, when the actual people involved can’t even get the timeline right.

I also predict that unless the cops involved are all publicly hung, the protesters are going to go apesh*t and destroy everything in sight and they’ll be granted immunity in the process.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He may have behaved in a way that escalated an already bad situation.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Oh boy. The zombies aren't going to like this.

Pretty sure the bootlickers will be satisfied. As usual when agents of the state are accused of murder and get off with a slap on the wrist.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am glad I didn’t have Louisville on any of my bucket lists, because there isn’t going to be anything left to see after the Burn Loot Murder cult gets done.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She was the man's former boyfriend and allowed him to use her address. He ran a drug business. That's how she got caught up in the mess. Whether or not she knew exactly what he was using her address for, I don't know. She knew enough that she wanted her little sister kept out of his business, and she and her current boyfriend had the gun because they knew her ex was bad business though.

I read the cops weren't supposed to have a no-knock for her place, but got one anyhow.

It was a colossal screw up somewhere along the chain. They were looking for her ex, intended to hit all his addresses for evidence and/or him, so they were supposed to be there, and because they didn't know where he was, they were supposed to serve them all at the same time.

link   
If they come to my part of the state it will be a short trip going back where they came from.
This BS has to stop.a reply to: Drucifer

link   
Hope they leave the bat factory and the ali museum alone.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Same. At this point im in the camp of "Im just gonna pop some popcorn and see where this leads".

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
The last thread on this topic came to an end after there was back and forth between people reading the provided information and people ignoring it.

Like I said in that thread, the cop who got shot is stating he was inside the apartment when he got shot, which means they breached the door already. The boyfriend who shot him said he shot him through the door. Two conflicting stories and neither one work FOR the person telling it, which is quite the conundrum.

I predict this thread will be another back and forth over who shot who when, when the actual people involved can’t even get the timeline right.

I also predict that unless the cops involved are all publicly hung, the protesters are going to go apesh*t and destroy everything in sight and they’ll be granted immunity in the process.

Yes, it seems that the Grand Jury gave a Wanton Endangerment" charge because it was the best way to indict the officers without entering the bounds of police immunity. Where police could say that they had to shoot for whichever reason applies.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He may have behaved in a way that escalated an already bad situation.

Maybe, I really don't know the full story, but they are not happy, they are calling to burn it all down, hope that doesn't happen, I have been watching riots for weeks and have lost patients with all this

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What about the guy who fired the first shot, does nothing happen to him? The evidence is pretty clear that the police knocked on the door. They say they announced themselves, other guy says they didn't.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
So he is the sacrifice to appease the masses?
Most likely, ruthless barbarians.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Also, I wish I knew the facts about the case.
I keep hearing on the news that it was a no knock warrant, but a thread here at ATS stated that the police announced their presence before entry.
I keep hearing that the woman had no relationship with anyone named on the warrant and that the warrant was for another house, then I hear that her name was on the warrant.
What to believe?

It was after midnight, the popo, said they announced, they did apparently knock. The occupants were in bed, did not hear them announce, but heard a knock, asked who was there, said there was no reply. Did the guy shoot through the door? cop says no, guy who shot said door was off the hinges, and he fired..once, so, maybe through the door, as it was being breached, not before. Dude said he thought it was the ex.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join