It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Premonitions be Genetic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have premonitions all the time. Mine come in dreams. I just talked to my mom and brother about it recently. I found out they both have it. I even found out 2 of my neices have it, also. Mine started coming 8 years ago before my oldest brother died. Anyway, I was wondering if that could run in the genes?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It is very, very well know that these things run within families....though all have these abilities, most ignore them and/or surpressthem...which also seems to be a familial trait...
::::grrrrrrrrrrrrr runs out of this forum!:::::

[edit on 3/16/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You say everyone has it, but why does it only wake up in a few of us? Things started hapening to me when I was very young. I remember when I was 5 or 6 yo I was in the laundry room with my mom. And my cousin walked in and was going to say something. I heard it exactly as she was going to say it before she even said it. That was the only time that has happened. I knew then that was not normal and didn't tell anyone. I know that is not premonition. But, why do only a few of us relize we have it if everyone has it?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
when i was little i was playing on the play ground at school and i saw this guy.. he was a little fuzzy to see but i wasnt scared i felt really calm despite his scary droopy eyed look. i went home and told my g-ma what i had seen. i knew he wasnt human because no one else could see him. my g-ma flipped out on me and sat me down and looked at me very concerned and said it was the same guy she saw when she was pregnant with my mother right before she almost fell down the steps. well i just talked to my mom because i had a nightmare about something in the future and that brought up the guy again and my mother told me that when she was pregnant with me.. my g-ma wanted her to go up north to see the family and my dad told her he didnt want her to go so she sat out side and happened 2 see that guy across the road and had a feeling she should go with my g-ma ... right after she left .. the passenger side of the car my dad had blown up. while he was in there. my mother would have been there with me inside of her on the passenger side if that guy never came. we wouldnt be here ...

it's like the guy gave us our premonitions but he only showed up on the womens side of the family.

my nightmare was about my sister dying and me having to watch her. idk how to go about all of this.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Absolutely...well, thats my belief and the belief of my people also.

Our lineage doesn't pass down traits of a physical nature only...

join