It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Hutchence a threat that had to be stopped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have always loved Inxs, one of Australia's greatest bands.

There were some of his lyrics that really made my ears prick up, I dont want to colour your judgement, please have a listen.

Hear that sound,

m.youtube.com...

Though this max q song has amazing lyrics

m.youtube.com...

Could someone please em b ed the videos, can remember how to do this.

My thoughts are Michael had his finger on the pulse, having based himself in hong kong for several years. He would have possibly crossed paths with people of influence in the business and political arenas.

As hong kong was a middle office for major trading an political organisations as their business hours were coercive to trade as business hours were favourable to America, United kingdom, and Australia, so it was a great place to run trade from.

I would hazard a guess, Michael possibly learnt alot of information from people of influence and he probably couldn't get discuss publicly.

Perhaps some of what he learnt was leaking out from the lyrics in the above songs, and he had to be taken care of.

Over to you ATS
edit on 23-9-2020 by robsmith because: Spells

edit on 23-9-2020 by robsmith because: Spells

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Here you go

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
Thankyou flatcoat

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

His widowed wife was recently in a news story and pictured with Marina Abamovic. I do think he knew a little but that does not change that he was a pervert who choked himself out performing a sex act.
edit on 23-9-2020 by drewlander because: Clarification

edit on 23-9-2020 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Care to elaborate on what he supposedly learned? What are the lyrics in the song about?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Thats what they want you to think, portrayed as a sex nut to discredit him. how many victims have been placed in a compromising position, murdered or otherwise, and a justification to make it acceptable by the powers that be.

Its typical crisis management by the powers.

Ineedam sure mostbpeople have fantasies and needs, just because he had looks and personality was it wrong for him to date su Poermodels when he could.

I can't see why you say he was a pervert. Was he a kiddIe fiddler?

I dont think he was a pervert, would you say the s a me thing about Robert Palmer, fiddy cent, jay z. Just cause they are surrounded by attractive legal women.

Or a convicted felon like Daniel Hernandez, if someone should be hung.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think it's easier to just read the Lyrics:

So your time has come
Children watch the fools
Don't let anyone tell you
What you must do Do you like what you see
Or does it make you cry
Use your imagination
And start a fire Hear that sound
There's a voice to be found
Making changes go round
Hear that sound

And my selfish ways
Disappeared one day
With the realization
Of a new way
Images of the free
Coming into view
Our hearts full of promises
Of all we can do Hear that sound
Making changes go round
Hear that sound
So your time has come
Children watch the fools
Don't let anyone tell you
What you must do
Do you like what you see
Or does it make you cry
Use your imagination
And start a fire Hear that sound
Making changes go round
Hear that sound Hear that sound
Making changes go round
Hear that sound
Hear that sound
Making changes go round
Hear that sound Hear that sound
Making changes go round
Hear that sound

It may be about something but it ain't the deepest lyrics I've ever heard. I do believe that a lot of artists from that time knew about stuff though. From child actors to lead singers.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Thanks for posting that. I agree, seems pretty vague.

So is the OP referring to pedophelia? Seems the OP is as vague as the songs lyrics.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was offed. I don’t believe Anthony Bourdain killed himself with erotic asphyxiation.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

His widowed wife was recently in a news story and pictured with Marina Abamovic. I do think he knew a little but that does not change that he was a pervert who choked himself out performing a sex act.

Can be..its also a great way to completely distroy a persons character...like the story worked with you.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I really doubt there are any hidden meanings to those lyrics. I would not call erotic asphyxiation perverted, just a kink for some people

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Thanks for posting that. I agree, seems pretty vague.

So is the OP referring to pedophelia? Seems the OP is as vague as the songs lyrics.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was offed. I don’t believe Anthony Bourdain killed himself with erotic asphyxiation.

I totally agree, there are too many who have committed 'suicide' in recent years who are of a similar age group.

Chris Cornell
Chester Bennington
Michael Hutchence [I also don't buy the asphyxiation thing]

those are the three that spring to mind off hand, I bet there are more. The first two were all speaking out against paedophilia.

Others who tried are also dead.
Jill Dando for example.

I could produce probably a wider list bit I can't be asked. The gist should be clear.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I wasnt specifically discussing paedophilia. I apologise, I should have just said that those two songs have anti establishment messages in them.

What I should have said the lyrics could be interpreted jn this way.

If you look at the max q film clip, there are anti chinese sentiments in there, perhaps this was a message to the world to watch out.

Back then china was not what it is now, an absolute powerhouse it is.

I see these songs as a warning, if you look at it from the perspective of globalization.

We at that time had no clue. Globalisation was a word rarely used.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I get ya. Just saying this guy had a history of violence and alcohol abuse, and it is entirely believable he was a pervert to top it off. So they did a good job covering it up by shoving it right in our faces I guess, if what you may or may not believe happens to be true.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ill help you out. The list isnt as long as you probably think tho. suicide sings

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I actually meant 'suicide', if you catch my drift. Sorry I should say that that includes any kind of death shortly after trying to reveal something. Hence I included Jill Dando, who wasn't a singer but a TV presenter and journalist. Which if all of these were included, the list would be a bit longer. My bad.

The list only shows official suicides of singers. Still interesting though.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

What I was implying was that he may may have crossed paths with influential people and learnt the long term global agenda for globalization, and the increased financial clout of china when production being moved there for cheap Labour.

Maybe he was intelligent enough to realise this and wanted to warn the world by the lyrics in hear that sound.

The Max q lyrics, you are born into this world staring down the barrel of a gun are pretty profound, particularly with china muscling their way into the south china sea and land grabs of Pacific island nations, who are looking down the barrel of a gun when china call in the debts owed, which china have lent these nations huge money, to then what repossess these nations as annexed states of china.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
watch the movie Mystify. Talks about him having brain damage after hitting his head years before his death. It was never treated properly. Everyone that new him said he was never the same. Documented studies show brain damage can cause anger, aggression, depression and personality changes. news.sky.com... By the way I love Michael Hutchence. So talented and co cute! He will be missed

top topics

join