It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China showed how to incinerate the US air base in Guam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

It's very simple: China knows that Russia can destroy it in 30 minutes, but it never will. It is much more useful to be friends and trade with each other on equal terms, honestly, without dictatorship and sanctions. I understand that it is difficult to understand these simple truths in America right now. But you will have to if you do not want war, but normal human relations.

Then the Chinese think that 2 billion of them is way too much so hmmm lets take over Russia with all their natural resources and cull the heard 1 billion or more...Win win there! They would have no problem with putting the Russians still alive in "education" camps for 30 or 40 years to kill/breed all the Russian right out of you all to get everyone there on board with the Chinese way of life... How's your Mandarin?

The US is not looking for War with China, we are their No 1 customer, but with what are they doing it could happen. They are increasing their military foot print towards all the Asian countries around them. These countries have not forced the issue in any way, so why do they need that? They are also forcing dominance with Hong Kong and would with Taiwan if given the chance and may still. They are pushing on India and other countries around them in a dominance type positioning and once again we need to ask why if trade is so much better?

I'll tell you...

The reason is very simple... They fought a trade war for 30 years and lost...They inflated their GNP 10% per year for decades at a huge cost in a show of trade force, they forced companies to give up trade secrets to do business in their country, other secrets they would just steal when able. They worked to kill whole industries with their state sponsored pricing to under cut the world and then take over the industry. They made China the cheapest place to manufacture at a great cost once again with state subsistence. The went to many poor countries and started to build there too using state actors to bribe the leadership in these country to give up whatever the Chinese wanted.. This is what they did for the last 30 years at a huge cost to do so looking at the prize in the end of a global economic collapse where they come out on top.

It didn't happen and now it is time to pay the piper that they can not pay... So they are moving away from economic war to real war as their near future direction that at a minimum they want dominance across Asia, and the last time I looked Russia was very close to them too... Good luck with your 7000 nukes.

edit on 23-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That's a crappy damn they got there in China, could really ruin their country if it got hit with a missile or two. China could try and maybe even accomplish taking out a US airbase, I seriously doubt that long term they could handle the repercussions of such an attack. Not to mention they would need their other regional foes to be otherwise occupied. Too many enemies and not enough allies for that. China wouldn't be easy to defeat the way wars are waged now that is a fact. But the very thing that would allow them to wage war would bite them in the rear. Their total disregard for human life.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Let's not speculate for other people, the Chinese. Neither you, nor we know what they want and what they strive for. Propaganda instills stereotypes in us. We are guided by a simple rule - they will treat you as you do with them. Try to understand them and find a compromise. Fight is the last argument of fools.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Mister American, I was born in the USSR and saw this propaganda. I saw your propaganda in the same way. Forget the USSR, Russia is now a completely different country that has survived aggression, both external and internal. I am a conservative, a supporter of traditional values, I do not like democracy. I am an Orthodox Christian and a supporter of the monarchy - the Russian Autocracy. I am very impressed by your Donald Trump. I don't need to humiliate me with communism, I survived it. There is much more communism in America now than in Russia. Now you try to experience it as the Russians did. And if you wish, we will help you with our experience.

My point is China is still like Russia of old in the propaganda department. I didn't mean for you to think I meant that Russia was Communist today...You all are an Oligarchy now where the powerful that were there under communism are still in charge in many ways, but they now use money instead of soldiers...lol

I would like to visit Russia again...It was rather bad back in the 70s when I was there. If I do I'll give you my impression on how it has changed.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Let's not speculate for other people, the Chinese. Neither you, nor we know what they want and what they strive for. Propaganda instills stereotypes in us. We are guided by a simple rule - they will treat you as you do with them. Try to understand them and find a compromise. Fight is the last argument of fools.

I don't think you see the winds of change coming...China has never played nice...you are not their friend either. Most of my post is factual... That is the direction they are shifting...

The Chinese will take advantage of you at their state level...just understand what that means...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
That's a crappy damn they got there in China, could really ruin their country if it got hit with a missile or two. China could try and maybe even accomplish taking out a US airbase, I seriously doubt that long term they could handle the repercussions of such an attack. Not to mention they would need their other regional foes to be otherwise occupied. Too many enemies and not enough allies for that. China wouldn't be easy to defeat the way wars are waged now that is a fact. But the very thing that would allow them to wage war would bite them in the rear. Their total disregard for human life.

They have had biblical floods that if that dam goes 100 million would die very quickly as a start. They have lost most of their crops this year and as icing on the cake they have 100 trillion (yes with a T) Locus heading their way...

Karma anyone...lol

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Oligarchy is when the authorities merge with rich people and they dictate to the authorities what to do. In Russia, on the contrary, the government dictates to rich people what to do. If they follow the rules, they get bonuses. If they violate the law, openly rob, and especially try to seize power, as, for example, Khodorkovsky did, then the authorities arrest them and put them in jail.

Today, the United States, with its system of lobbying and financing of political parties and individual leaders from corporations, is rather an oligarchic state than Russia. Russia is now rather an authoritarian state, smoothly turning into a monarchical one. This is normal for the Russian mentality. To each his own. For you, the modern liberal version of democracy is normal, for us it is a monarchy. To each his own.
I respect your choice, please, you respect our choice.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

In Russia, on the contrary, the government dictates to rich people what to do.

Who is the richest person in Russia? The head of your government, that's who. That makes him a dictator that dictates to all - rich or poor.

In the USA, we have a problem with our politicians who are working only to make themselves rich. They all wish they could be Putin. Living the finest lifestyle and dictating to the citizens.

This is why most politicians hate Donald Trump. He's already rich and did it the honorable way through business taking gambles and even losing sometimes. The others became rich by stealing, lying and cheating.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

If you want to know who the richest people in Russia are, take a look at the Russian Forbes list, and don't believe the propaganda.
For more than a dozen years Putin has been looking for mythical billions. They do not find it, even with all the omnipotence of the Western financial system. Therefore, propaganda gives rise to completely mythical versions, like the musician Roldugin with his Stradivarius cello worth $ 5 million. Only because he has friendly relations with Putin. It's funny.
I do not idealize Putin, I have many questions for him. But I believe that he did more for Russia than anyone in his place could do.
You have different criteria for evaluating your leaders, that's okay. The main thing is not to interfere with your leaders, but to help them. IMHO.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

The Russians have a saying: The most dangerous is a cornered wolf.

The US has a saying : "take the cornered wolf out from a distance"

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Practice tells us: What if he kills you? This has happened many times.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If you want to know who the richest people in Russia are, take a look at the Russian Forbes list, and don't believe the propaganda.
For more than a dozen years Putin has been looking for mythical billions. They do not find it, even with all the omnipotence of the Western financial system. Therefore, propaganda gives rise to completely mythical versions, like the musician Roldugin with his Stradivarius cello worth $ 5 million. Only because he has friendly relations with Putin. It's funny.
I do not idealize Putin, I have many questions for him. But I believe that he did more for Russia than anyone in his place could do.
You have different criteria for evaluating your leaders, that's okay. The main thing is not to interfere with your leaders, but to help them. IMHO.

Are saying that Putin is not the richest in Russia? He's listed as 43rd in the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Never approach a cornered animal (no wolf there). That's what ranged weapons are for.
If you were from the South , USA , you would have known that.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
I gotta do what I gotta do.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Never approach a cornered animal (no wolf there). That's what ranged weapons are for.
If you were from the South , USA , you would have known that.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
I gotta do what I gotta do.

Overconfidence is the first step to failure. And pride is the first mortal sin, which necessarily leads a person to ruin.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Are saying that Putin is not the richest in Russia? He's listed as 43rd in the world.

Where is it listed, and who put it there? Please name it a bank account or any asset.
Don't trust Forbes?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Aye coz that would never provoke a response via submarine-launched missile attack.

And i don't see it being very proportional nether.

China was ever silly enough to launch such an attack world war three would surely follow.

edit on 23-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's funny how certain people say we have to stop China's militery expansion, or its doom for all of us. Ladt time i checked, china is surrounded by American bases, so how should they react exactly?

How would America feel if they were surrounded by Chinese bases, with misiles pointing at America?

Saying that, China would never do something as stupid as this. If a conflict starts, it eill not be their government that starts it.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

indeed

i would love to see the US really trow everything but nukes at china.

If the US wanted to we could fly over their capital right now just imagine whats in space

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Where is it listed, and who put it there? Please name it a bank account or any asset.
Don't trust Forbes?

He owns shares of most major oil companies, he also has huge land holdings. In an oligharc system it pays to keep the boss happy. For one if hrs not he will simply take your stuff and give it to someone else. Then there is the claims of him stealing. Heres one and this is why putin tried to kill him.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
bet they wont

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join