It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China showed how to incinerate the US air base in Guam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
RT needs to have a seat in his Kozyrevs mirror and have a little peek into the real outcomes of such wetdream scenario.

But more importantly when are we the non communists finially gonna start ignoring this BS and stop feeding the trolls wetdreams.

Honestly folks don't you understand what's going on here?????

My friend, there is real freedom of speech in Russia. We do not tell anyone where he should be and what to say to him. If in America it is different, then it is worth considering where the real totalitarianism is.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

The main thing in this staged video is that China publicly shows the world that not only is not afraid of the US army, but is also ready for a military confrontation.

I hate to put it this way but the Chinese military are pussies...lol

Let them practice on the Indians to get their asses handed to them to figure that out. China has a lot more issues with India and even Russia supporting India than the little old US of A.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: CthruU

I usually post about two replies and leave.
The commie koolaid is strong with this one.

Indeed - not to mention dangerous in a collective arena if you get my drift.
I'm out. I have managed to NOT resist once again.

Shame on me.

Maybe that's why you lost in Vietnam and in many other places, and now kiss strangers' shoes on your knees?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The main thing in this staged video is that China publicly shows the world that not only is not afraid of the US army, but is also ready for a military confrontation.

I hate to put it this way but the Chinese military are pussies...lol

Let them practice on the Indians to get their asses handed to them to figure that out. China has a lot more issues with India and even Russia supporting India than the little old US of A.

China has no problem with Russia. Russia does not impose sanctions against China with or without reason, does not insult or humiliate them. There are no Chinese ships near Russian shores and there are no problems with freedom of navigation off the coast of Russia and China. And much more. If you want to be respected, not feared, learn to respect others yourself. Otherwise, you will achieve nothing but hatred. And they will cease to be afraid of you for a very long time.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

China showed how to incinerate the US air base in Guam

Could they ?
Most likely .

Would they want to ?
Hell naw.

They hold 6 cruise missiles each and we launched 59 in Syria as example, so outside of focused hits with lower yields there really isn't much damage. So what could the Chinese do even if they got off 60? They could put some holes in the runways and target some bunker level buildings with very little over all damage to anything unless we had a ton of B-52s there and if that was the case the wall of protection would be immense 1000s of miles away.

So the usage of the word "incinerate" is rather incorrect I would think...lol

edit on 23-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: RussianTroll

But know the usa knows their weakness and can make better defense can't they?

The question is, will there be enough money and brains?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Today, the vulnerability of the Chinese Air Force is significantly increased due to the visibility of their aircraft to American radars. But this does not exclude the possibility of the PRC for the destruction of one of the largest strategic US bases, which is the Andersen air base.

Thank.

Have you been to Andersen AB? Not a whole lot there anymore other than miles of tarmac. Being pretty much non-stealth they would have about enough chance to hit Guam as they would hitting a AB deep in Russia, and so what chances would that be? We would know they were coming hours before they would get there as example.

What is their range? Says 2000km and Guam is well over 3000km to China at its closest point. Also how many do they have...they do not have a very big bomb bay unless you are talking a nuke strike.

But congrats to them for reproducing a 1950s Russian bomber...lol

t's not about how important Guam is, or how the Chinese will do it. China openly, while informationally, attacked the American base. This is a challenge to American exceptionalism. The Chinese tell the whole world that America is no longer afraid of the world's leading powers. Reality has changed, it is different now. Smart people need to accept this and act accordingly, and not like an elephant in a china shop.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

China has no problem with Russia. Russia does not impose sanctions against China with or without reason, does not insult or humiliate them. There are no Chinese ships near Russian shores and there are no problems with freedom of navigation off the coast of Russia and China. And much more. If you want to be respected, not feared, learn to respect others yourself. Otherwise, you will achieve nothing but hatred. And they will cease to be afraid of you for a very long time.

There is no Chinese ships near US shores either outside of container ships.

You can either respect or fear the US your choice...I guess... Don't care as China wants world domination on many levels. If you have no problem with that then so be it. I wonder if they send an army two times the size of your whole population would you respect or fear them at that point?

With China flooding the world with a homemade virus I think there is reason for a little insult or humiliation.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
The American arrogance lives to the end even as the country crumbles.

Much of the population still think the US has the best and greatest military!
🇺🇸🇺🇸😍😍

e.g. The replies above.

A rude awakening is ahead.

While I personally certainly do think that, Military think tanks have been taking Chinas rise and other powers seriously for some time now.
Congressional Defense reports to Congress confirm this.

I see no reason for the public to have doubts about its Military capabilities, to suggest so is incredibly naive. Although I’m guessing you’re from a location that is of little strategic importance and more of stepping stone, something of an utterance and muttering among Military aids before addressing the larger and more serious topics with their Commanders.

I’m both amused and perplexed at how the Liberal Media influences their international media partners, it’s literally regurgitated word vomit, twisted even further and pushed unto you unwitting poor saps, who of course know no better.
That attribution bias often falls to misinterpretation cause culture shock and ‘Murica.

I can assure you our Country isn’t going to “crumbles”...well maybe Democrat run cities and states. NORAD is fully operational, Weapon platforms and Bases active and ready, you’re more then welcome to test the combat readiness of the US Military at anytime 😏
edit on 23-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's very simple: China knows that Russia can destroy it in 30 minutes, but it never will. It is much more useful to be friends and trade with each other on equal terms, honestly, without dictatorship and sanctions. I understand that it is difficult to understand these simple truths in America right now. But you will have to if you do not want war, but normal human relations.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Mike Tyson said it best.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

t's not about how important Guam is, or how the Chinese will do it. China openly, while informationally, attacked the American base. This is a challenge to American exceptionalism. The Chinese tell the whole world that America is no longer afraid of the world's leading powers. Reality has changed, it is different now. Smart people need to accept this and act accordingly, and not like an elephant in a china shop.

Mr. Russian... I'm not sure how old you are but back in the day when I was in Russia during the cold war extreme propaganda was a fond tool for communists and is still extremely important to China even at the very low social levels. The propaganda posters I saw made me laugh as none were reality and were used to create a fake world for the Russian people who knew nothing else and had no other means to know. Those posters were their reality.

The same thing is with this propaganda film as the only people who might even care is their own people in some Yeah we can kick America's ASS!! event...lol Like how Russian propaganda was back in the day it is only meaningful to their own people and means nothing to everyone else as it even borders on a level of stupidly.

edit on 23-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That's the longest sentence ever.

And I have never seen a pink barracks.

a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

It's very simple: China knows that Russia can destroy it in 30 minutes, but it never will. It is much more useful to be friends and trade with each other on equal terms, honestly, without dictatorship and sanctions. I understand that it is difficult to understand these simple truths in America right now. But you will have to if you do not want war, but normal human relations.
Honestly? Without dictatorship and sanctions? The reality of it is, it’s mutually beneficial to “agree” and “trade”, but “Friends”? Lol, maybe, but to the Chinese, it has no legislative affect unless it benefits them in some way.
The real world doesn’t work like that. Those Russians and Chinese are constantly trying to outbid and outspend each other, which can undercut one and the other.
The only real and true “friendly” border is probably Canada and y’all ain’t nothing like Canada.

Kinda like the low income areas, yeah, that better reflects the international stage, the low income areas where everybody tolerates each other but the moment somebody drops a dollar or some valuable, y’all screeching and fighting for it.

Meanwhile, at the light, in my Lexus, I’m smirking and SMDH.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Mike Tyson said it best.

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"

I agree with Mr. Tyson. You need to listen to his words, he knows what he is talking about)))

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yep...you got the plan....

Drink that koolaid!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Mr. Russian... I'm not sure how old you are but back in the day when I was in Russia during the cold war extreme propaganda was a fond tool for communists and is still extremely important to China even at the very low social level. The propaganda posters I saw made me laugh as none were reality and were used to create a fake world for the Russian people who knew nothing else and had no means to know.

The same thing with this propaganda film as the only people who might even care is their own people in some Yeah we can kick America's ASS!! event...lol Like how Russian propaganda was it means nothing to everyone else and is even on a level of stupidly.

Mister American, I was born in the USSR and saw this propaganda. I saw your propaganda in the same way. Forget the USSR, Russia is now a completely different country that has survived aggression, both external and internal. I am a conservative, a supporter of traditional values, I do not like democracy. I am an Orthodox Christian and a supporter of the monarchy - the Russian Autocracy. I am very impressed by your Donald Trump. I don't need to humiliate me with communism, I survived it. There is much more communism in America now than in Russia. Now you try to experience it as the Russians did. And if you wish, we will help you with our experience.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yep...you got the plan....

Drink that koolaid!

In Russian, my friend, the word "plan" has 2 meanings - just plan and cannabis. What do you mean?))))

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You know, I actually believe you.

As an American, I can tolerate your views and opinions, even beyond my own border...which is the World.

I don’t want you to think I’m looking down on you and yours, I am not.

The cold hard reality is, the US is the current dominate power of the world. In absolute terms? No. Can we be humiliated, defeated and killed? Absolutely.
Are Countries like Russia and China a danger? Of course, they’re powerful and very dangerous, only America and maybe another first world Nation can go toe to toe with them.
Why is this vital and important to know? Because even a small dull blade can pierce and draw blood.
I respect our near peers barbs and stingers, however as an American, we’re obviously going to sensationalize our platforms, why not? But not so much as to say we’re the force of God. Anyone saying that are idiots.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Thank you for your frankness. My friend, do you really think that I am here on your forum to promote some kind of propaganda? Of course not. I want to understand you better, and make you understand us better. After all, otherwise we will not be able to understand each other and live in harmony and friendship. I am an ironic person with a sense of humor, so with my nickname I ironically express your expectations from communicating with a Russian. In fact, I am as simple a Russian as you are, ordinary Americans. We have common values, common views, common vital interests and aspirations - family, love, faith in God, prosperity and friendship. But politicians breed us and strive to make enemies of us. You love your country, I respect that. But I expect that you will respect my views. This is normal.
We wish you prosperity and happiness!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join