It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China showed how to incinerate the US air base in Guam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The armed forces of the PRC released a video demonstrating how the forces of the Chinese N-6K bombers will literally incinerate the American Andersen air base on the island of Guam.

The patriotic video of the Chinese commissars shows the destruction of the US airbase by the forces of N-6K bombers, despite the reliable protection of the American air defense forces, aviation and warships. Chinese strategic aircraft successfully achieve their goals, fulfill the assigned task, and then there is a victorious return to the airfield.

Russian military analysts draw attention to the fact that the staged video shows the outcome of events, which is quite real. The PRC army is ready for a similar attack on the United States. Analysts note that China will use not only bombers, but also intercontinental and cruise hypersonic missiles.

Today, the vulnerability of the Chinese Air Force is significantly increased due to the visibility of their aircraft to American radars. But this does not exclude the possibility of the PRC for the destruction of one of the largest strategic US bases, which is the Andersen air base.

Thank.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hey RT, what is your take on the Russian movement of additional military forces to the border with the PRC?

Cheers

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Empty threats from a government losing control. A conventional strike like that against the US would be a fool's endeavor.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hey RT, what is your take on the Russian movement of additional military forces to the border with the PRC?

Cheers

Hello my friend!

Russia is constantly conducting military exercises, this is a permanent process. Much larger than the movement of Russian troops has just taken place within the framework of the Caucasus-2020 exercise in the Southern District, where a squadron of NATO warships was completely blocked on the Black Sea, suppressed and driven away from the Crimean borders.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I FORGOT ONE THING FOR SUBMARINES THAT ARE STATIONED IN THE CHINA SEA OFF OF JAPAN.

NAVAL AND AIR FORCE INTELLIGENCE IN JAPAN WILL EASILY BE ABLE TO INTERCEPT THE CONVERSATIONS FREE PLANNED ATTACK SO BASICALLY IT'S A VIDEO TO INSTIGATE FEAR AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.

I'LL BE IN REALISTIC NOW IF CHINA ACTUALLY DID WANT TO DO SOMETHING OF COURSE THEY WOULD NOT STRIKE BY AIR THESE DAYS MODERN WARFARE IS GOING TO BE DONE BY SUBMARINE AND BY MISSILE AND THAT IS A FACT.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Nobody canceled muscle flexing. But sometimes it can lead to Casus belli.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Nobody canceled muscle flexing. But sometimes it can lead to Casus belli.

The reason why I say submarine is because dealing with China you're dealing with a society that the Western world has never been able to fully understand how they think how they act and their desires and their wants and their goals so realistically speaking the Chinese know any weakness of the American military they know that they they they understand it completely that's why they tried to demoralize the American military during the Clinton administration and yes they were successful for a short time being but a new generation of shoulders came in with pierced ears and so forth and the greatest fear was these type of soldiers would want their rooms painted pink and that was the the goal of the Chinese government to change the attitude the the situation of the mental attitude for the American soldier to make a week to make them compute so basically yes the Chinese are smart they know that they're going to throw up those airplanes but the real secret is is that it's going to be done by summer submarine and by missiles by the submarines and that isn't that same thing applies with Americans.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Oh this should be a firestorm alright.

The Russian Troll I got my eye (raises index finger to eye) on you amigo.
(points index at Russian troll)

Zaph get in here and show the Chinese tyrants what old school
patriotism is like in the US.

Mind you he isn't at my beckoned call. lol
edit on 23-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The main thing in this staged video is that China publicly shows the world that not only is not afraid of the US army, but is also ready for a military confrontation. It even shows the destruction of specific targets. I think that there are no stupid people among Chinese military analysts, and they know better than you and me the real state of affairs in the military sphere of the two states. This demonstration is a direct challenge to the US military machine. The goal is to show that China is not afraid and that US military dominance is coming to an end.
This is my IMHO.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Oh this should be a firestorm alright.

The Russian Troll I got my eye (raises index finger to eye) on you amigo.
(points index at Russian troll)

The best thing in the world is good old rock and roll.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Zapph this is Ice man fox fire one.

Cheers amigo!
edit on 23-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
No cameo from Lebron James or Biden?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Now you're talk'n to me baby.

At your request sir.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
Oh yeah baby. We are talking to you.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

A propaganda video.

Be real, given the track record the US has on suprise attacks the Chinese could probably pull this off. Good on the Chinese for making their soldiers feel all homely.

Again let's be real... Given the civilian logistics associated with China I can fully imagine their troops would have 3 month waits for basic equipment. And then when it arrives? Totally not what they asked for nor needed.

I'm not even going to get into how they're actually equipped or the morale of the average communist with a gun.

Comrade you sound like you envy the PRC, we both know they fail in any prolonged conflict and they cannot outgun nor defend the US nuclear arsenal.

edit on 23-9-2020 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

so realistically speaking the Chinese know any weakness of the American military they know that they they they understand it completely that's why they tried to demoralize the American military during the Clinton administration and yes they were successful for a short time 

If that's the case then why is it when China tried to bully Taiwan they got egg in their face? Ya know, when a couple of aircraft carriers showed up and literally outmatched China's airpower just by being there...

No need to answer.

As for the rest I think you're always projecting nonsensical baloney. Stop peddling fear you're not good at it.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

My friend, to fight against the Papuans from their aircraft carriers and against a strong military country with strong air defense, offensive nuclear weapons and means of delivery is a big difference. Now no country in the world has an army that would be able to wage prolonged hostilities and occupy other countries. The war between the two nuclear powers in the nuclear version will last 2-3 hours, and in the non-nuclear version - a maximum of a week. This will be 100% remote warfare. Forget about "invasion forces", "logistics", "frontal confrontation", "tank breakthroughs" and other tactics of the 20th century. The world has changed.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Very interesting video and would probably be effective
against a military base.I am wondering how a direct
attack against the U.S. itself would play out? I have been
giving this scenario a toss around my skull a time or two.

I keep thinking if we were attacked,it would start off by
bombing key areas,disrupting our power grid,cutting off
all communications,have soldiers hidden in among the
population and attack from the sea coasts and both borders.
We already have some traitors in key positions who would help
the invaders bring down our country for profit and power.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The topic you have touched upon is very broad and interesting. Many analysts are now working on the modern theory of war. Today I read a very interesting article in which there is an attempt to popularly explain the theory of modern war. I give you a link, an article in Russian, but now browsers have built-in automatic translators.

"Strategy and tactics of nuclear war:" super blitz "replaces" blitzkrieg ""

Very interesting.

And as for the traitors, they are in any country. There are ideological traitors, there are purely materialistic ones. Betrayal has existed in human nature ever since Cain killed Abel. Nothing can be done about it, they will always be.

Thank.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The American arrogance lives to the end even as the country crumbles.

Much of the population still think the US has the best and greatest military!
🇺🇸🇺🇸😍😍

e.g. The replies above.

A rude awakening is ahead.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join