It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong 1 million tested for coronavirus only 5 positives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't know I can't post the link but if you type in 1 million people in the Hong Kong were tested for the coronavirus and the only five tested positive you'll find the link sorry guys but I for this case I couldn't post it on the clipboard where it would show here I don't know why but just what happens but five cases out of 1 million people in Hong Kong test positive for the coronavirus.

The world is really getting shafted I mean really getting shafted.

yesterday Japan felt its freedom for the first time in 4 months I guess everybody was out everything was open no hold backs I think the new prime minister suga realized it's nothing but a scam to bring down societies economic situations.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If this is true then it's a shocking piece of information .

Hong Kong is a very very densely populated city , and your telling me that out of 1,000,000 test only 5 were positive.

Well I would say that is Pandemic over . Right ?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well they must not be using the PCR test, those would be impossible numbers using PCR just based on the frequency of false positives and "reliability" alone. I wonder which test they are using.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thanks for your insight. I consider you a valuable asset. I will continue to follow.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Okay here is part of it I'm still locating for the original most recent update that I mentioned so hold on guys but I'll post this

one.www.aa.com.tr...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Okay here's the current update.

admedilink.hk...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

"1,666,000 residents have been tested for COVID-19 in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region's (HKSAR) universal community testing program, who account for 22.2 percent of the city's population, HKSAR government said.
Around 1,616,000 nucleic acid samples have been tested as of Saturday, with 23 samples confirmed as being positive
Hong Kong has so far reported 4,938 confirmed COVID-19 cases
".

- From Global Times article Published: 2020/9/13 17:23:15

Coronavirus Statistics
Hong Kong - epidemic-stats.com

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in Hong Kong - Interactive Infographic Page - Hong Kong Baptist University

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"1,666,000 residents have been tested for COVID-19 in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region's (HKSAR) universal community testing program, who account for 22.2 percent of the city's population, HKSAR government said.
Around 1,616,000 nucleic acid samples have been tested as of Saturday, with 23 samples confirmed as being positive
".

Coronavirus Statistics

Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in Hong Kong - Interactive Infographic Page - Hong Kong Baptist University

Thanks for the update I guess we really have to check on the date of publication which obviously has a few days behind.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Hong Kong has so far reported 4,938 confirmed COVID-19 cases".

Which breaks down to about 823/month or 27/day.
Do the math.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have friends working in southern China, around and near Hong Kong. Masks are not required, they haven't been required for months.

Unlike the USA, they have a choice to NOT wear a mask.

COVID is passe in southern China.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I have friends working in southern China, around and near Hong Kong. Masks are not required, they haven't been required for months.

The mainstream Media news with their propaganda and their ant i-china no not anti-china their anti-freedom approach to what countries demand to remain free from any political assassinations of their freedom by downgrading their freedom to we have a right to have a privilege not a right to have our freedom so yes I agree The mask today is the thing of the past but yes they should be worn in certain circumstances until this virus weakens which hopefully it will
We have a new prime minister suga and he's taken after pretty much of a prime minister a guy so he said screw this stuff we're getting back to business and he means it too and we had a four-day holiday and everybody was out enjoying themselves everything was open people this is insane to close everything down even Hong Kong which is highly densified is it's like it's back to normal.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just looked at the chart for Hong Kong and the trend looks almost exactly the same as Australia, a small wave followed by a bigger wave which has just about ended now. Makes one wonder if China and Australia are operating from the same play book.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

your friends are lying to you. Currently in China not wearing a mask will put you in jail. The exception is if you are outdoors and with friends you can go without a mask. However if you are going to come in contact with others they must be worn such as a market. People can remain mask-free as long as they stay at least one metre apart in a well-ventilated space.

Did they also mention before entering buildings they will do temperature checks?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yes, China is practically back to normal....
but here in the USA not so much, one would think we are the communist with required face masks.

The mask in the USA is similar to communist required clothing.

it's amazing how backwards the USA is now.... all thanks to idiots mixing health with politics, namely the Democrats.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

your friends are lying to you. Currently in China not wearing a mask will put you in jail. The exception is if you are outdoors and with friends you can go without a mask. However if you are going to come in contact with others they must be worn such as a market. People can remain mask-free as long as they stay at least one metre apart in a well-ventilated space.

Did they also mention before entering buildings they will do temperature checks?

Not true, if it's required by a business you have to wear a mask, same with temp checks.

Your talking about Northern communist China.... not the same in the south.

edit on 23-9-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

".

Coronavirus Statistics

So, by definition, NOT a pandemic and definitely NOT worth shutting down the economy for

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yeah and I think a lot of us believe we've been conned out of our rights and now we're given privileges what a joke.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: chr0naut

Hong Kong has so far reported 4,938 confirmed COVID-19 cases".

Which breaks down to about 823/month or 27/day.
Do the math.

I did do the math. 27 new detections per day out of the 1.6 million tested (only 22% of the total population had been tested at that stage), indicates that they are on top of the epidemic and are managing it well. With fewer sources of infection, there are markedly fewer new cases.

At least they don't have a runaway situation like having a crazy 50,000 new cases (or more) per day, or something.

edit on 23/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

".

Coronavirus Statistics

So, by definition, NOT a pandemic and definitely NOT worth shutting down the economy for

Within a single country or region, it would more accurately be called an epidemic.

Pandemic - Wikipedia

Epidemic - Wikipedia

Their current low rates are due to them managing the waves of the epidemic successfully. They had lockdowns and took actions immediately to prevent the spread of the virus, and were successful.

COVID-19 pandemic in Hong Kong - Wikipedia

new topics

top topics

join