It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bibical: The Abraham Accords / Hear About It? / USA Media Blacks Out Historic Middle East Peace

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The Abraham Accords; well Its about Israel and other Middle East nations. Its about peace. Its a big deal.

So has anyone here heard about it? Have a clue? Your already bored? Well if you want some action wait for November 3, 2020 as its going to get real ugly around here in the USA. I hope all of you survive along with your loved ones. I hope I do. See something say something as some of us serve as "watchman". .

Today I went on CNN, CBS news, NBC news, MSNBC and the United Nations web sites I typed in the word "Abraham" and NOTHING POPPED!

I found it on one of those "conspiracy" sites; Monkeywerx.

So I confirmed it via my TOR Browser:

The Abraham Accords, A Peace Deal with Biblically Prophetic Importance

On September 15th 2020, President Donald J. Trump will host the signing of the “Abraham Accord,” a groundbreaking Middle East peace treaty effectively normalising relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. In signing the accord, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) joined Egypt and Jordan as the only Arab nations to make peace with Israel. It may open a new era. Fellow Gulf nations Bahrain and Oman signalled their support, while Saudi Arabia did not oppose it.

Here's the White House link:

President Donald J. Trump is Promoting Peace and Stability in the Middle East

Today, nations across the region and throughout the world are joining together, united in their determination to build a better future

The number one story push among all of the USA media and United Nations was the COVID-19 updates, deaths and whatever else that a sheep would want to read and absorb.

So fellow ATS member, read these links and go search for yourself. You will then know who the real evil is in the world. At least you will be somewhat informed, prepared?

Baa

edit on 22-9-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I did hear about this on NPR last week. I also remember hearing something about Middle East peace and the rise of the Anti-christ. I don't want to celebrate that, however, Middle East peace is a BIG deal.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Peace? There is no...will be no...peace there until Jesus the Christ arrives in Glory.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
To be sure, any move toward peace in the ME is a good thing, IMHO.
And I have seen/heard plenty of good coverage of the Abraham Accords; the NPR piece lostbook mentioned was good.
The flip-side of this story that isn't being reported has to do with the usual elephant in the room: it doesn't do anything meaningful in the way of addressing the Palestinian situation.

Democracy Now! has some interesting, in-depth reporting on the subject. See this interview: Noura Erakat: Trump’s Bahrain-UAE-Israel Deal Won’t Advance Palestinian Peace & Will Up Repression

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Peace is not on the agenda for the mainstream media or for Democrats. The actions of the mainstream media who are openly trying to get Biden elected and Trump ousted this past summer tell us clearly that they are for violence and terrorizing US citizens as part of the Democratic Party ideology.

They are angry the US is leaving a 20 year war in Afganistan and the Middle East, because Clinton and Obama could not accomplish it, so they want it to continue until a Democrat can take credit for it.

The mainstream media (CNN) along with Democrats are saying they will burn down Congress (the building) if Trump nominates a Supreme Court Justice and she is confirmed before the election. Even though 26 Supreme Court Justices have been confirmed in the year before a Presidential election, the vast majority because the former justice died. NEVER has a Supreme Court seat been left vacant in the history of the US over a Presidential election, it has always been filled.www.scotusblog.com...

The mainstream media has been complicit in the rioting/looting/and terrorizing of US citizens in US cities by calling them "peaceful protests" Democratic Party Congresspeople have marched with BLM in support. Every single instance of rioting/looting/terror this summer began as a BLM rally. (see previous ATS threads)

Democratic prosecutors in Democratic run states are refusing to prosecute rioters/looters who are burning and terrorizing cities and letting them go free. (see previous ATS threads)

Kamala Harris has raised funds for rioters/looters in cities and times where they were arrested to post bail for them. (see previous ATS threads)

Democrats have "war gamed" their plans which were made public as to what to do if Trump wins the Presidency this Nov. (see ATS threads in the past few weeks) Their plans are for violence in the streets all over the US, rioting, and terror just as is going on in Seattle/Portland and other places to start a coup. They have promised they will not accept the results of the election if they lose and they WILL start what they term a "war" on the American public if they lose.

PEACE is something the Democrats and their sycophantic media (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS) appear to not want for the US as a nation and for the world as a whole.

So since the il-liberal left is so violent
and so anti-Peace
it is not surprising that their media,
what is called the mainstream media
would refuse to report on peace
because it is against their ideology
and something that their actions this past summer
clearly tell us they abhor.

edit on 9/22/20 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Peace? There is no...will be no...peace there until Jesus the Christ arrives in Glory.

In the meantime, God uses His power to use any mortal to fulfill the prophecies.

Those are the signs. If you know what I mean.
edit on 22-9-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Consider this sad irony:

President can broker a deal in the Middle East involving Israel and her enemies -- a division that has existed since Biblical times.

But he can't bring unity at home.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How can he. Its obvious that Obama still runs the show from behind the curtains.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Excellent write. I agree with all you wrote. At least for those who have an open mind it all now right out in front fore all of us to see and choose.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

Monkeywerx mentioned in their podcast that 22 other countries in the Middle East will also sign it. Its a wait and see. Assuming if that happens Palestine will have to buck up.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Are they refusing to mention the agreements at all, or are they just not using the term "Abraham accords"?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Yes and this paves the way. We are in the midst of the end game but that might still be decades away. Russia may even align with it as Putin recognized "god" in his last constitution.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77
To be sure, any move toward peace in the ME is a good thing, IMHO.
And I have seen/heard plenty of good coverage of the Abraham Accords; the NPR piece lostbook mentioned was good.
The flip-side of this story that isn't being reported has to do with the usual elephant in the room: it doesn't do anything meaningful in the way of addressing the Palestinian situation.

Democracy Now! has some interesting, in-depth reporting on the subject. See this interview: Noura Erakat: Trump’s Bahrain-UAE-Israel Deal Won’t Advance Palestinian Peace & Will Up Repression

Thanks for this!

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I cant find anything. I went to CNN Middle East link and there is nothing. S whats up with The United Nations. Not one word is mentioned either.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: ketsuko

How can he. Its obvious that Obama still runs the show from behind the curtains.

How do you figure that out?

Anyway, Trump like many of his predecessors has brokered a deal, still has issues with Syria, Palestine, Iran and a lesser extent Jordan never mind hezbollah and isis as terrorist organisations

What we need prophetically is a seven year peace treaty with Muslims as I understand, not a flash in the pan

Seems everyone in the presidential position sets out organising a peace treaty for Israel.
Not going to call Trump the next antichrist, maybe the next President will be, Trumps biggest issue, half the world hate him and that can not be countered in my opinion

The anti christ will be popular and a seen year peace treaty will usher in the end
edit on 22-9-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

Isn't Sh!t suppose to hit the fan when he returns?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Today I went on CNN, CBS news, NBC news, MSNBC and the United Nations web sites I typed in the word "Abraham" and NOTHING POPPED!

i don't know where your searching on the internet or what search engine, it came up on bing very first hit.
also the signing was on the MSM's the day it was signed. i just searched for The Abraham Accords first. then added each network after,
The Abraham Accords cnn.

here are a few msm's sites links with it,

CNN this is the only one i had to search their site, but ththey are always screwed up.
Israel and the UAE establish 'full normalization of relations'

CBS
Trump hosts Israel, Bahrain and UAE for signing of historic diplomatic deals

NBC
Israel, Arab states sign Trump-brokered deals in White House ceremony

MSNBC
Trump: Agreement between Israel, Arab states marks dawn of 'a new Middle East'

there are also articles back to aug, 13th about it on the msm's

edit on 22-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The actions of the mainstream media who are openly trying to get Biden elected and Trump ousted this past summer tell us clearly that they are for violence and terrorizing US citizens as part of the Democratic Party ideology.

So much nope.

You haven't got a clue and you are spreading fear-mongering, sensationalized, ignorant misinformation.

There are no Democrats pushing for violence or terror. Anywhere.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Jordan? Jordan was one of the first of all to normalize relations with Israel long ago.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join