It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5bn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is off topic:

If you're looking for a midevil first person RPG like skyrim and don't care about the fantasy aspect then try kingdome come deliverance.

It has been the best rpg i have played since skyrim. It is historically based and you start off as a peseant who knows nothing who can get beat up by anyone to a total badass.

In my opinion, i liked it more than skyrim. There is no save whenever function , so if you are looting someone 's house and get caught its almost always better to go to jail and face the consequences than resort to a save.

If you're a known thief and the town is missing lots of stuff, the guards will just randomly ask to search you without cause.

It's fighting system takes awhile to get used to, but it is rewarding and challenging.

It has drawbacks like fighting large groups of enemies or getting attacked by roadside robbers during fast travel. But the game is definitely one of the best RPGs ever made IMO.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Poor investment. Bethesda's games have been underwhelming for years. They've been milking Skyrim for all it's worth. Fallout 76 was a steaming pile. I think Bethesda cares more about money than actually producing quality games. Their glitchy as Hell and they let modders fix their bugs. They're running the same trash game engine that they have for decades.

I fully agree, I couldnt get far on Fallout 4 it was so clunky, AI like crap, so many flaws on a game that could have been so much better. I have very little faith in MS

new topics

<< 1   >>

join