It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Court Dating Game

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
President Trump has said that he will be announcing his Supreme Court pick on Saturday...and that it will definitely be a woman.
Below are the top three women candidates Trump is interviewing...so, with Saturday fast approaching...Let's see who ATS thinks will be picked for that big date on the Supreme Court.

LET'S PLAY

NOW...Let's Meet our three Supreme Court Bachelorettes...

SC BATCHLORETTE #1

Amy Coney-Barrett

Amy Vivian Coney Barrett (born January 28, 1972)[1][2] is an American lawyer, jurist, and former academic who serves as a circuit judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. Barrett considers herself a public-meaning originalist; her judicial philosophy has been likened to that of her mentor and former boss, Antonin Scalia.[3] Barrett's scholarship focuses on originalism, statutory interpretation, and stare decisis.[4]

Barrett was nominated to the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals by President Donald Trump on May 8, 2017 and confirmed by the Senate on October 31, 2017. While serving on the federal bench, she is a professor of law at Notre Dame Law School, where she has taught civil procedure, constitutional law, and statutory interpretation.[5][2][6][7] Shortly after her confirmation to the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals in 2017, Barrett was added to Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees.[8]
en.wikipedia.org...

SC BATCHLORETTE #2

Barbara Lagoa

Barbara Lagoa (born November 2, 1967)[3] is an American attorney and jurist serving as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Prior to becoming a federal judge, she was the first Hispanic woman to be appointed as a Justice of the Supreme Court of Florida.[4][5]

en.wikipedia.org...

SC BATCHLORETTE #3

Allison Jones Rushing

Allison Blair Jones Rushing (born 1982)[1] is an American attorney and jurist serving as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. She was nominated for the position by President Donald Trump in August 2018 and confirmed by the Senate in March 2019.

en.wikipedia.org...

MAKE YOUR PICKS NOW, ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh it's gonna be a woman? I was guessing Kid Rock or Ted Nugent.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll take Amy Coney-Barrett for 50 Biff.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Amy Coney-Barrett by a landslide !!

Because Democrats hate her the most 😃

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm going with Babs Lagoa.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I am dying to see what soy boy cuck the Dems trot out to say he was sexually assaulted by one of these 3 women back in college.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It will be some kind of an attack on her religion or her acting as a jealous girlfriend when she was younger.

Some old boyfriend has love letters or something. If not the Democrats will just invent them.
edit on 22-9-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hmmm.... 1 or 2? I think 3 is too young yet.

I like 1, due to her history, and her mentor. They don't say a whole lot about 2, but would she help Trump with the Hispanic vote?

I would be happy with either, but I'll pick #1 just to pick.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Batchlorette #1, if I were an unborn baby. . . . would you abort me?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you asking in generalities or if it was you specifically?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I choose number 1 because we share the same birthdate,
not the same year though.I was 17 when she was born and
a junior in high school.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Going to be some slumber party spin the bottle scandal when she was 13. Thought she was frenching a teddy bear with her eyes closed but the lesbian teen hoodwinked her.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Going to go out on a limb and try something new this time- gonna go by feelz.

#3 for the win!

She gave me the strongest first reaction in my tummy! (Was it my tummy?)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

My guess is Amy Barret.

She’s from the cult that inspired The Handmaids Tale.

Link

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I cant remember the process how this works. Does the House have the ability to block Trumps nomination from being appointed? If so, they will for another 4.5 years

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

My guess is Amy Barret.

She’s from the cult that inspired The Handmaids Tale.

Link

Could be a lot worse, she could be part of the Liberal cult.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes.

A member of a fringe religious cult where women have to be subservient is a better choice for the Supreme Court.

The sad thing is you probably see that as some type of gotcha moment. When all it really does is illustrate just how far off the reservation you Republicans have gone.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I cant remember the process how this works. Does the House have the ability to block Trumps nomination from being appointed? If so, they will for another 4.5 years

No. Senate doesn't even need hearings. They have the majority votes right now. Looks like the Senate will have the hearings to be nice but lay down some ground rules. If the Dems refuse to abide by the rules then that is that. She will be confirmed. They will likely have the hearings though and then start breaking rules. Going to be a lot gavel decibels and fake outrage but still won't change anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am going to go with number 1. Number 2 gives me bad vibes with the squint while smiling like there is some crazy going on in there while she forces a smile for the feeble minded masses. Number 3 is ok but she appears maybe she is under the influence in pic and she shows all her teeth while talking and that be scary for anyone arguing a case.

(post by odzeandennz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join