It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1979 that Rabbi told us is happening now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
To a T yep it was 1979 and he's an old looking Buzzard.

He said in this year that the Israel government will be all mixed up and Confused won't have a a leader.

And then he said it would be on Rosh that up in heaven the spiritual war would be decided and then he said that he took a vow not to reveal any more secrets or holy events

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I think quoting he said that on Rosh.... God and His Entourage will battle and decide then what will be. Talking about this year 2020 way back then...

This Ole Boy was spot-on he look like he was maybe 85 90 years old all fuzzy and had a huge floppy ears God love him, but it sure seems like he knew something to say what he said especially the last part.

God and His Entourage will decide on Rosh.

I think it's fascinating I can't forget that picture I saw the old boy.... people probably made fun of his ears
edit on 22-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Please for the love God give us something!

A link or a picture of an ear anything.
edit on 22-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Pigs ear - bought from pet shop supplies

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Your posts are like experiencing an acid trip via reading.

I honestly don't know how to engage you in your contributions, I just read them and wonder wtf made that happen.

Sometimes I think I know where you're coming from but you have a weird assed way of explaining things so I put that down to language barriers n sh!t.

Either way, I am glad you contribute bro, seriously.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have to admit he really makes you try to get inside his head to
see what's go'n on in there. Maybe his brain is wired in to the web
and what he meant to write about gets obliterated by random thought.

We''ll find out on Rosh I suppose.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Rosh ended two days ago...
but maybe the apocalypse was delayed again, who knows...

He's talking about the predictions of Rabbi Yitzak Kaduri

"On the eve of the year 5780 (2020) the year of corrections, there will not be a government in Israel for an extended period and the various camps will be quarrel much without a decision on either side... And then, on Rosh Hashana [Nisan?] itself, they will fight in heaven, the holy side against the side of evil, and God and His entourage will decide between them. And this is all I can say, and from here I swore not to reveal more secrets and hidden things.”

edit on 22-9-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Perhaps this fight in heaven is what was the The Revelation 12 astronomical alignment on September 23, 2017 was about. It's been three years, in the same month, and very close to the day. This, to me, indicates that the rebellious angels and Satan have been cast down after losing the heavenly battle. The fallen ones will be pissed and ramping up their efforts, their time is limited now.

edit on 22-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Huh... I don't know who to believe... Simpsons also predicted all this, so did Southpark.

It's good that we believe this though. Amongst all those who predicted all of this in all of those threads, this one surely is the true one

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Do you pull this crap on purpose for some cryptic reason?

top topics

join