It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed the media has ignored several assination attempts on Trump?

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There have been 2 attempts on his life that I'm aware of but I never see it mentioned in the news. First one the man was shot outside the Whitehouse and the President had to go into lockdown. The other a 19-year-old guy attempted to kill Trump ay his rally. But the press has been extremely quit on this I was thinking if this was any other president it would have been on the news.

An assassination attempt on the American President Donald Trump has been foiled by the Secret Service. The President informed that someone was shot outside the White House by Secret Service and taken to a hospital.

greatgameindia.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
The media ignores it because it would garner more support with every attempt on his life.

(post by odzeandennz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They arrested a woman last week for sending him a ricin letter

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
There have been 2 attempts on his life that I'm aware of but I never see it mentioned in the news. First one the man was shot outside the Whitehouse and the President had to go into lockdown.

You must've been walking around with blinkers on when the 1st one happened. Even here in blighty we had reports of that in every MSM outlet.

2nd one is news to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Realistically that wasn't an attempt on his life. I mean the woman clearly thought it was but anyone who thinks mail addressed to him goes straight to Trump (even before he was PotUSA) is delusional!

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Realistically that wasn't an attempt on his life. I mean the woman clearly thought it was but anyone who thinks mail addressed to him goes straight to Trump (even before he was PotUSA) is delusional!

I suspect she had help its not easy to make ricin without killing yourself if you dont know whay your doing, Castor oil is easy enough to get but takes some skill to refine it. Most of the stuff i found on the net was just wrong. Im glad apparently chemists havnt corrected the errors. But back to my point, i think they are lying about the ricin dehydrating castor oil isnt going to do much.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

This is the first I hear of either.

Oddly enough I did hear about the ricin letter, though.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I assume they downplay it in an attempt to avoid copycats.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For Trump and his supporters the media is spreading nothing else than fake news if Trump doesn´t profit from these news. So if the media would report it, nobody of the Trump supporters would believe it anyway because it has to be fake news, coming from the fake news agencies.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
For Trump and his supporters the media is spreading nothing else than fake news if Trump doesn´t profit from these news. So if the media would report it, nobody of the Trump supporters would believe it anyway because it has to be fake news, coming from the fake news agencies.

Lol. Sad...but true.

I wonder why other conservative outlets choose not to report them either... They must all work for soros now!

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh you said ignored, You should have said committed.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I did not hear about the kid. That's just crazy.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There have been 2 attempts on his life that I'm aware of but I never see it mentioned in the news. First one the man was shot outside the Whitehouse and the President had to go into lockdown. The other a 19-year-old guy attempted to kill Trump ay his rally. But the press has been extremely quit on this I was thinking if this was any other president it would have been on the news.

An assassination attempt on the American President Donald Trump has been foiled by the Secret Service. The President informed that someone was shot outside the White House by Secret Service and taken to a hospital.

greatgameindia.com...

You forgot the Ricin mailed to him a couple days ago, that would be number 3.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He suffers character assassination attempts every day provided some posters here as evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

How did you find out about it?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

It's the norm. There wasn't very much coverage about the assassination plots against Obama or Bush Jr either.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Dumb luck i saw a twitter post about the attempt and started trying to find it. While searching i realized there was another as well. Counting the risin attempt thats 3 within 6 months

top topics

join