It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of Joe Biden's Untruths Are Because He Graduated in The Bottom 10 percent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Monday, September 21, 2020

To lay the foundation for this thread:

Joe Biden graduated from Syracuse College of Law near the BOTTOM of his class. Out of 85 graduates, Biden finished in 76th place...in the bottom 10%.

Source: www.motherjones.com...

---------------------------------------------------------

Now that the groundwork has been laid, let's look at untruths former VP Biden told this weekend, regarding the Supreme Court.

Following the passing of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg this past Friday, Presidential candidate Joe Biden issued a few statements. Four of them were NOT TRUE.

Biden claimed that “there’s no court session between now and the end of this election.”

Not Correct; The next Supreme Court session begins Oct. 5, nearly a full month before Election Day.

Biden said, “I think the fastest justice ever confirmed was 47 days.”

That’s false; since 1975, the shortest time from formal nomination to confirmation was 19 days.

Biden exaggerated when he said that 30% to 40% of Americans “will have voted by Oct. 1.”

His campaign later told us he meant by Nov. 1 — two days before Election Day.

He also wrongly claimed the Trump campaign asked him to release a list of potential Supreme Court picks “only after” Ginsburg’s passing.

Incorrect; President Donald Trump and his campaign had called on Biden to produce such a list prior to her death.
More at: www.factcheck.org...

I think it's important to consider that many of Joe Biden's untruths are NOT due to him intentionally lying, or because his early-stage Dementia is the cause. Many of the untruths are simply due to Joe Biden not being too bright.

In fact, Biden tipped his hand when he told CBS News that him taking a "Cognitive Test" is simply out of the question.

No Cognitive Test for Me!: www.cbsnews.com...

With THREE (3) personality handicaps; 1.) Intentional Lying 2.) Dementia 3.) Dim Bulb, Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden should probably just pack it in, or the DNC should do it for him.

The additional information coming regarding his international corruption, will just saddle the the Biden-Harris Presidential campaign with additional negative baggage.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

of course we all heard the roaring applause at all his campaign stops I mean my goodness the guys on a hot trail man of success are becoming the next president what could go wrong with that.
Sorry I must be doing a Biden thing.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Comeon man! He was at the top 10% of his class.... 3 degrees... Never plagiarized more than 20 times in his life's career...

He is a smart man just ask him... Here is his extreme smartness on why a 12 gauge shotgun is better than an AR for a woman...

For some reason he talks like he actually knows.... Isn't this 100% Biden?

He promises a lot, so what do you really want to believe?

AR is harder to aim...harder to use...you don't need 30 rounds...

All you leftist woman PLEASE follow his advice.

I had my boys at 7 shooting 100 yards on target with an AR with 100s of rounds at a time... They fired my 12 gauge once each... as a lesson...

edit on 21-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

This giant teleprompter TV wasn't close enough, so Joe Biden said "move it up here!".

Photo of the teleprompter TV screen: twitter.com...

These "aids" are needed due to Joe not being very sharp.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
That was a funny video, even with the sound down.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well at least he didn't have to pay someone to take his SATs

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That was a funny video, even with the sound down.

That is Biden on about 99% of what he says...He has this way of stating super stupid things like he is the expert in it or is some kind of genius giving his words of wisdom to the people...

Its all BS at a 100X anything Trump has ever pulled and that is saying a lot as we know Trump can BS at times, but Biden's level is astronomical in levels and it amazes me that people on the left do not see it. Pick something out that Trump says as BS and I, you along with others will say yep that is BS, BUT Biden gets this free pass daily on some really hideous crap...lol

edit on 22-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Maybe he got into law school due to getting extra help of some kind.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Well the only class he got higher than a D+ in was English and he admitted that he plagiarized a number of times to pass it. It really hurts me when the President is much dumber than myself... I guess my expectations are higher...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm starting to think he got some Asian person to take them for him...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Thats throwing some mud to see if something sticks.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Comeon man! He was at the top 10% of his class.... 3 degrees... Never plagiarized more than 20 times in his life's career...

He is a smart man just ask him... Here is his extreme smartness on why a 12 gauge shotgun is better than an AR for a woman...

For some reason he talks like he actually knows.... Isn't this 100% Biden?

He promises a lot, so what do you really want to believe?

AR is harder to aim...harder to use...you don't need 30 rounds...

All you leftist woman PLEASE follow his advice.

I had my boys at 7 shooting 100 yards on target with an AR with 100s of rounds at a time... They fired my 12 gauge once each... as a lesson...

It takes an intelligent man to play the fool....or so they say.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is not stupid however I do agree with you on something. Some of the Biden Gaffes is him being clueless on a topic. Trump when he doesn't know something will just lie or tell you how someone else thinks he is right.

Biden on the other hand just gets lost he tries to remember his briefing and gets lost in his own thoughts.

I have a feeling we are about to get hit with an october surprise. Im wondering how the media will handle it but I suspect Saudi Arabia will want to enter that peace deal. They consider Iran a huge threat and just some things Trump said makes me wonder if he told them to wait. If it came out to early wouldnt have much effect on the election but a couple of weeks would have a huge impact.

So you have my prediction for the october surprise.

edit on 9/22/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Trump was top of his class .he was the best.
Number one. 🙃🇺🇸. The amsrtest coffevee yosemyte in all the land. Check the books he wrote, each with 4 chapter 11s 🙃🙃🇺🇸😍.
Once we went Trump, the standards went out the window.
edit on 22-9-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Well , damn , that would explain Joe's near complete ignorance on laws and the Constitution..
Just sayin

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not only that, but he is tough too. Always quick to challenge prospective voters to a fight or letting us know that he would like to take Trump 'behind the gym and beat the hell out of him'.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Biden is not stupid however I do agree with you on something. Some of the Biden Gaffes is him being clueless on a topic. Trump when he doesn't know something will just lie or tell you how someone else thinks he is right.

Excellent qualities that I look for in a leader, make stuff up or make stuff up.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

you know siblings have been known to talk sh@@ and lie about one another, especially if they didn't like the other one which is exactly the way his sister sounds.

“Mary realized members of her family had lied in prior depositions,” said Chris Bastardi, a spokesman for Mary Trump. He added: “Anticipating litigation, she felt it prudent to tape conversations in order to protect herself.”

The president has frequently spoken highly of his sister; the recordings are the first time a family member, outside of Mary Trump, has been critical of him.

The recordings illuminate the tension between the president and his sister. At one point Barry says to her niece: “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

In one recording, the federal judge says that a Joe Shapiro took the test for Trump. The president was friends with a person at Penn named Joe Shapiro, who is deceased. Shapiro’s widow and sister told have said he never took a test for anybody.

In Newly Released Recordings, President Trump's Sister Says He 'Has No Principles' and Is 'Cruel'

so who would you believe, shapiro's wife and sister or trump's sister. oh wait i forgot that you picked the one that the niece recorded because she knew that they were prone to lying.

edit on 22-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think a major factor on Biden's untruths, whether lies or ignorance, is the same as most Democrats.

No one ever pushes back or challenges what they say. So they feel free to just keep running their mouths and repeat lie after lie.

The liberal media sure doesn't. Other Democrats don't. Heck, even most Republicans don't. BIden can get up behind a podium and say literally anything, like 200 million deaths from covid, and not one reporter or other Democrat will challenge it. Schiff lied nonstop about the Ukraine call. Repeatedly. Did the media or Twitter/FAacebook fact checkers say anything? Hell naw.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Where you aware the family had a falling out over fred trumps will. That side of the family thought it was unfair that fred Trump left his money to his grandkids. And they felt it was Donad Trump that talked him into doing that So no surprise they dont like him. See what millions of dollars can do to a family tears them apart. Shame a will destroyed his relationship with his sister. Ironic part is Trump im sure has a will so they ended up losing out because he is worth billions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join