It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

go-ahead” to strike Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OK, I think the communication gap is the findings of "Aljazeera.com" which you pulled up info out of london, I have pulled the info from elsewhere but these two sites are exactly the same people...Get it. Now for the actuality of being the authentic site you may be right, but in the instance I am showing above, the two sites are connected. This may not be the authentic site but the London site and the AJ site I provided are linked to one and other for some reason.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Interesting, connected....

maybe they want to capture the IP adresses of people before switching them throug to aljazeera.net ????

somebody been DNS poisoning lately ??

anyways, we really need some aljazeera mullah or a hacker to shine his light on this matter...

My Way above for SIRR1 for posting the article, it turns out to be much more interesting than meets the eye

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
OK, I think the communication gap is the findings of "Aljazeera.com" which you pulled up info out of london, I have pulled the info from elsewhere but these two sites are exactly the same people...

The Aljazeera.com info I posted was for the same site that you posted.
I was just showing you that before they changed their contact information to (perhaps falsly) claim that they are located in Dubai, it was listed as being located in London. They changed their contact information around November or December of 2004.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
seems like the whole Syria bombraid issue has become a trivial matter in this thread, where can I find other articles about the "Go-Ahead " ???

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
aljazeera.com uses zoneedit to host their dns. zoneedit is a free service, and would not be used on any professionally hosted web site (such as aljazeera.com, who's dns is hosts with the isp hosting the wntire web site.

usually people using zoneedit are either hosting a domain on a broadband conenction, or their isp refuses to host dns for them.

it's been my opinion ever since i discovered aljazeera.com that it is a front ment to deceive those looking for aljazeera.net.

Justmytype- you clearly do *not* know your "spit" so i'd stop while i was ahead.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by negativenihil]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You go there "Dark Maiden" while you wasted your typing on trying to put me down you should have learned to read.. The conflict was between the site info "Ace of Base" found and what I found" the confusion was the authenticity of the site. Meaning Aljazeera's real site. which I was not stating in oner bit of manner that it was.. read before you speak you poser metal head..

Unless you grew up in the 80's... you dont know what metal means!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

seems like the whole Syria bombraid issue has become a trivial matter in this thread, where can I find other articles about the "Go-Ahead " ???

That's just it...until substantiated somewhere else, it may not be legit.

We see some good evidence that the .com site is bogus. If it was really just a mirror of the other site, then it stands to reason that we'd soon see the Syria go ahead story on their regular site... So far we don't, which keeps it in the "suspect" category...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You go there "Dark Maiden" while you wasted your typing on trying to put me down you should have learned to read.. The conflict was between the site info "Ace of Base" found and what I found" the confusion was the authenticity of the site. Meaning Aljazeera's real site. which I was not stating in oner bit of manner that it was.. read before you speak you poser metal head..

Unless you grew up in the 80's... you dont know what metal means!!!!

Your post makes little to no sense. And you're taking jabs at me? Interesting.

For your information, i did grow up in the 80s and am *WELL* aware of what metal "means". You shouldn't be so quick to assume anything about anyone you've never met before.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
neither should you..... You started with your comments first.

All you had to do is keep your opinion to yourself and we wouldnt be having this conversation now would we??

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

neither should you..... You started with your comments first.

All you had to do is keep your opinion to yourself and we wouldnt be having this conversation now would we??

Congratulations, you're the first entry to my ignore list.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
See what happens when you involve yourself in someone elses conversation without permission or substance just looking to insult. OMG the ignore button. I am honored, someone actually couldnt come back with an intellegent comment meaning my point was valid!!

yahooooooooooo
Have a drink on me.....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Al Jazeera has been bought by fox news a short while ago.....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Al Jazeera has been bought by fox news a short while ago.....

Are you refering to this?

www.msnbc.msn.com...

That's called "Satire"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join