It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chain of events cause sad tragedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Maybe some people have seen this story already. Saw it on yahoo today.

man charged in fatal shooting of protestor kills himself.

From reading the article and looking at the news coverage of the quck surveialnce footage. it does seem that maybe Gardner was defending himself..
For those that dont know the backstory ( And I dont know alot of the back story myself I just saw this today.) aparently at the end of may when the riots and looting was happening and all hell was breaking lose. Gardner shot at a protestor and killed 22 year old scurlock. There is a a video from a couple months ago where the county attorney said it was self defense

But apparently the county changed their minds and were going to bring charges against Gardner. Who has now taken his own life. I dont know if it was because he was now facing charges or because of the death threats I think he said he was recieving.

For both of the individuals a loss of life has happened that was a chain reaction to other events and its very sad.

edit on 21-9-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

So the county would then be Responsible for his Self Induced Death ? Hope his Family are Ready to Lawyer Up over that ..........

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
already posted
use the search feature next time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics