It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to see a video of a giant Japanese army parade from this century

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Gotcha you mean the link where they admitted that Dew was in space, dated two days after the dutchsinse video actually that one's on dutchsinse's Channel right now it can't be that one

It can't be that everybody and their brother was broadcasting that one .

Yawn

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

So. . . No link?

Yawn is right

And no one knows who dutchsinse is so nothing he says matters, you still need some kind of actual source if you expect people to believe or even discuss the threads you make.

You make threads with barely coherent points and when people ask where your getting the info you either don’t respond or tell them to figure it out themselves.

For example I asked first for you to show where they were saying dews were in space, you said “not space dummy, the nose of a 747”, and now in your last post your back to claiming they were in space, like wtf you can’t even keep up with your own claims.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think you're being a bit douchey. I know who Dutchsinse is. He's an oldschool truther from way back in the 9/11 days.

GBP may not always be coherent but he tries his best to bring topics of conversation to the site.

edit on 2192020 by Wide-Eyes because: This and that.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Where did they get all those tiny people?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I think you're being a bit douchey. I know who Dutchsinse is. He's an oldschool truther from way back in the 9/11 days.

GBP may not always be coherent but he tries his best to bring topics of conversation to the site.

Since then, Dutchsinse has been posting a whole lot of CGI, mis-attributed video & other hokum. He has done a lot on earthquakes.

Make up your own mind:

Video's on Dutchsinse's YouTube channel

Dutchsinse Website

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Are you inebriated?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

This is bullcrap and you know it.

Desperate for attention huh.

This was thoroughly debunked in the other thread, yet here you are posting what you know is a fake story. You know its fake from the other thread, i have to repeat myself to get through to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join