It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need some investment advice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yes something is coming but I don't know what. Possibly another crash 1 the uncertainty of covid 2 It can't and won't keep going up. It's due for another reset. Take your money out now and wait a year. Worse comes to worse you buy back in at slightly steeper prices but at least you won't have to wait 15 years for it come back.

My grandmother had $500,000 in her portfolio in 2008. When it crashed it went down to $50,000. Before the crash her portfolio was making $100 a day. She was well diversified in stuff like Ford Mo Co and Phizer. She didn't think she'd live to see it come back so she bailed at rock bottom.

Just think if it doesn't crash you can buy back in. If it does crash and you buy back in you'll be a rich man in 10 years.

I'm not the brightest tool in the shed but I watch the market every day. I'm seeing parallel's between 2008 and now.

It's a risk no matter what you do. I don't believe it will keep going up and up. There's a lot of uncertainties with the banking system right now. There is a mortgage and rent crisis brewing. When all those loans go bad the banks are going to go belly up and want bail outs.

Rock bottom and the best time to buy in is right before congress passes bail outs.

<< 1  2   >>

join