It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Passengers on Epstein’s Flight Logs to Be Named, Rich and Famous Panicking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

What good have been the guns for all those kids that were already taken?

Did you truly understand what I wrote. A disarmed population is folly to
anything and everything the armed population wants values desires needs
are you getting the picture/ The better that population is armed the better
their chances of remaining law abiding citizens. And that isn't to say that
a population becomes lawless simply because you take their firearms.
But without their firearms it is much more likely they will become lawless
by proxy.

proxy- a figure that can be used to represent the value of something in a calculation.
"the use of a US wealth measure as a proxy for the true worldwide measure"

No guns you're a criminal your children are gone. With guns no it ain't that easy.

Guns didn't take those that are already gone. Guns might bring them back. That's
all neither here nor there. I wonder if you'll respond?
edit on 22-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Did you truly understand what I wrote.

I think I did, although it's quit difficult to read your posts, as you don't use any punctuation.

By "The (I think it should have been "They") want our guns so they can take our kids", I suppose you meant to say that an armed population would prevent things like this from happening, but the fact is that the US population is armed and kids are taken by the thousands.

Did you meant something else?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I think I did, although it's quit difficult to read your posts, as you don't use any punctuation.

It isn't that difficult or you wouldn't respond. And I'm 100% you've seen worse
around here. I drive a truck and didn't need a major in English literature. I don't
even know if there is a major in English literature. But I can fix your flat tire
on the road and look at you like you're a dummy because you can't.

I'm kidding I have no idea if you can fix a flat or not. LOL

Are you seriously pretending missing the Y in they isn't a common mistake?

Can
you
read
the
words
that
are
coming
out
of
my
keyboard
?

This wasn't really smooth if you ask me?

I'm sure you meant quite but wouldn't have criticized you for the mistake.
At least proof read if your gonna criticize.
edit on 22-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

A disarmed population is folly to anything and everything the armed population wants values desires needs
are you getting the picture/ The better that population is armed the better
their chances of remaining law abiding citizens.

Correct, look at Australia, we tightened gun laws back in 1996. Been nothing but mass shootings, lootings, riots, and non stop crime since then, especially with the defunding of our police that came about from it also.
Don't even get me started on all the nasty criminals our politicians have been releasing from prisons because of the flu..... I mean lack of guns.

If we kept our slack gun laws we'd no doubt be the peaceful utopia the U.S currently is. We should all look to the U.S for guidance on how to be a nation. They're clearly doing it right.
I mean what other country can claim such low crime rates as 'Murica? None I tell you.

Keep showing the world how it's done 'murica. We need your shining example of how a oligar.... democracy and humanity in general should be.

I shake my fist every day at the magic sky fairy, cursing them for birthing me into this country full of convicts.

Now excuse me, I need to go make a post about other countries problems so I can ignore those in my own country.

edit on 23-9-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This is why I try not to criticize.
Sorry I f%^k up all the time.
edit on 23-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Eric Weinstein brought up something in regards to people associating with Epstein that is a very fair and reasonable point, especially with today’s cancel culture climate; it’ll be important not to crucify every name on a list that was associated with Epstein. He got his hands into everything and especially in the discussion of scientists, these guys were generally obliging a request to meet and talk to him with nothing more coming of it. That’s exactly what happened with Weinstein, who obliged a request because he was put in control of a large hedge fund and popped on Epstein’s radar. He met him once at his NYC apartment and was rather unimpressed with him, then had one phone call after. (He has a whole podcast about the encounter that’s worth listening to, just google it)

If lists come out and everyone automatically assumes everyone on it is a pedophile, we’ll really be tossing the baby out with the bath water. The guy associated with thousands of people and while I’m sure plenty knew what he was up to, for those who were innocent, their lives can be destroyed with just one news article.

Ya figure, a lot of these scientists were probably hoping to get some money from the rich guy interested in their work. These regular scientists aren’t hanging out in the same circles as Epstein and I’d assume many of them didn’t know Epstein from any other wealthy donor hoping to make some money off new scientific discoveries.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It isn't that difficult or you wouldn't respond.

Difficult is not impossible.

And I'm 100% you've seen worse around here.

I did, but that's irrelevant.

I'm kidding I have no idea if you can fix a flat or not. LOL

I don't have a car, so I don't need to know how to fix a flat tire.

Are you seriously pretending missing the Y in they isn't a common mistake?

No, I was just trying to make things clear, as I hate misunderstandings.

I'm sure you meant quite but wouldn't have criticized you for the mistake.

That's what happens when I rely on the browser's spellchecker to see if I'm writing things correctly. Some years ago I used Word to write my posts, as it also has a grammar checker that was a great help for someone that has English as a third language that I learned by myself. That's also why I have problems reading sentences without punctuation or wrong words, as I sometimes have problems even with correctly written sentences written in a way I'm not familiar with.

PS: I see you didn't really answer my post. Was I correct in my understand of the meaning of your post or not?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Knowing him and getting on his private jet to fly to his private island are two different things. That’s the distinction that people will and should use when passing judgement.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

PS: I see you didn't really answer my post. Was I correct in my understand of the meaning of your post or not?

Yeah you were correct Ar. Sorry about the mix up. Fist bump?

Three languages pretty cool amigo!
edit on 24-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Correct, look at Australia,

At your request lets have a look.

Who are the real criminals now?

Is this what obedience gets you convicts over there?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

lol. totally over your head. I didn't request anything.

Thanks though, I was worried because someone hadn't misquoted me and changed what I was saying around here in quite a while. Good to see ATS is still on form.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well I had to turn on my screwy sarcasm meter and as usual it
went all gimpy on me. Or did it. I can't trust anything around
here any more. Sh#t just gets convoluted no matter what. Can
ya help a guy out? lol

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

If lists come out and everyone automatically assumes everyone on it is a pedophile, we’ll really be tossing the baby out with the bath water. The guy associated with thousands of people and while I’m sure plenty knew what he was up to, for those who were innocent, their lives can be destroyed with just one news article.

Ahhh but that’s the point.

The baby isn’t thrown out with the bath water. There’s a reasonable chance that if all of these people were running in the same circles - with Epstein and others like him - they know they’ll have to clear their names.

Some of those people - like the podcast that was mentioned - had very little contact with him. Others probably had legitimate business dealings with him.

And, while those people might all run in the same circles, they probably don’t all like each other. But, they don’t really say anything about one another because it’s not beneficial and in poor taste in high society - and you’ll never know when you might need to lean on one of those people you don’t really otherwise like.

But, when those who did nothing wrong get caught up in this, they’re unlikely to go down quietly. If the situation turns into “it’s me or them” then people will start singing.

So, no. Put the screws to all of them. Turn tight enough and some people will go down - you’ll have to have the sacrificial lambs.

My guess is the dirtiest of the bunch who aren’t really all that important in society - people with hundreds of millions who aren’t household names - will be the ones who get nailed if anyone.

But the Clintons, Royal Family, etc.? Not a chance.

Those lowest on the “importance” totem pole go dow. At least they’ll be deserving.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I feel ya bro. I can empathize with you regarding that sentiment.

Regardless of where on the fence we sit, we're all in this together.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I admire your understanding.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Are they? Its was known Bill Clinton was on it several times ans didnt hurt him hes still doing the same things he always has.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I bet every single one of his properties were wired for video in a every single room. There are videos out there. Who has them is making the decisions on how to deal with these witnesses, and I bet every single employee had to sign an NDA and were paid well to look the other way. Also, all they have to do is threaten to kill their entire family...that will make you keep your mouth shut...but hey The Queen is doing whatever she can to make sure Andrew stays out of the way, pretty sure her husband is guilty of association with Epstein, and Charles? Maybe the real reason Diana was killed was because she realized what was going on...

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

You started off with a possibility but that quickly went south.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Of course if Trump is anywhere on this list, or his private plane to the island, or epstein delegates at his mansion in Florida...it will all be fake news 😂😂😅

Don’t you dems still condone Child abuse, you know the kids joe sent to the market.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join