It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omaha Bar Owner Charged For Killing Rioter Has Committed Suicide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Clearly the rioters harassed a mentally ill man. Normally psychologically robust people don't commit suicide for defending themselves and then being charged by the police.

Way to go, lefties. I'm sure you'll claim this as a victory in your pathetic war against law and order. You claim to defend the weak. Your hypocrisy killed this man.

YOU are everything you loathe. 👎🏻

There may be a lot more to the story.
Cassandra Fairbanks of the Gateway Pundit has suggested, from info derived from her contacts in Omaha, that Gardener, an ex-marine who did a tour of duty and saw action in Iraq, possibly suffered some symptoms of PTSD.
Furthermore, it seems some are begining to question the official story that he committed suicide. I'll post more when I know more

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Arizonaguy

His name was Jake Gardner.

Another victim of Brown Supremacy in this country.

#JusticeForJake

What is Brown supremacy?, a an non American I am not up on the term, is Brown the name of the judge or something, thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This case was a failure of the local judicial system. It rightfully went through the courts and done with.

However, due to external political pressures from BLM, they were able to successfully infiltrate the local court and push for a “second review”, which ultimately lead to the Grand Jury indicted Gardner on four different counts.

He was to turn himself in or face an arrest warrant.

A war vet, he was just too tired of the BS and what seemed like no one being able to help him. His battle buddies back then, sure, but here and now? There is no one, he felt left behind and in doing so, DENIED THE ENEMY the satisfaction and took the ultimate sacrifice unto himself.

Rest In Peace brother.

BLM can go to hell.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
There is no one, he felt left behind and in doing so, DENIED THE ENEMY the satisfaction and took the ultimate sacrifice unto himself.

Huh? You saying it's a good thing he offed himself because he somehow taught them a lesson? I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There is no one, he felt left behind and in doing so, DENIED THE ENEMY the satisfaction and took the ultimate sacrifice unto himself.

Huh? You saying it's a good thing he offed himself because he somehow taught them a lesson? I don't think so.
Who knows? That’s just my personal opinion and musing of the issue.

Suicide, meaning he willingly took his life, thus denying the enemy the satisfaction (BLM) of their indictment. That’s an action of course, was it the sole reasoning for that action? No, but given the context, the fact that he was a Vet and served his Country, did everything correct, that he believed in, went to court, won and suddenly, everything is turned upside down and being accused of four counts? The system failed him.
edit on 21-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Clearly the rioters harassed a mentally ill man. Normally psychologically robust people don't commit suicide for defending themselves and then being charged by the police.

How many people in such a situation have had to endure hundreds calling them a murderer and threatening them any one they love?

edit on 21-9-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That simple summary you wrote grossly misrepresents the facts.
There's a lot more to the story than that, had you cared to read all the links and posts.
for brevity's sake...
1. Gardener has been active both locally and nationally with politics.
2. He didnt agree with TS people using bathrooms opposite of their biological sex, but he was also sympathetic to their plight, so he had a third bathroom built for them in his bar. There is no law in Nebraska that requires him to do this but he did anyway.
that wasn't good enough for local college kids, so he earned (unfairly) a reputation as a bigot
3. Because of this reputation his business ( and him and his father) were targeted during the Floyd riots. That is when the incident occurred
4. In the aftermath of the incident protesters targeted his landlord for boycotts, leading them to say he violated his lease, thus ending his business overnight.
5. When it became apparent that he was to turn himself in, several attempts at starting a crowdfunding effort for his defense were removed due once again to these same protesters
Remember, many of those targeting gardener were recipients of similar crowdfunding sources set up by leftist groups, allowing them to remain free after committing crimes and harass Mr. Gardener

so just merely summing it up as a guy that couldn't handle it, when he was basically targeted and harassed n every step of this saga, and was left with nothing and no way to regain his life even though he had a damn good chance of eventually winning in court.
That is a very scary scenario for anybody, let alone a possible PTSD sufferer.
The way that you just brush that all off is almost ghoulish
you should be ashamed of yourself

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The way that you just brush that all off is almost ghoulish
you should be ashamed of yourself

You are the rudest person I think I have ever encountered on ATS.
You insist on targeting People and can't seem to stay on topic although you accuse everyone else of just that.
Your anger problem must be really hard on those near you.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Suicide, meaning he willingly took his life, thus denying the enemy the satisfaction (BLM) of their indictment.

Pretty stupid and pointless tactic.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Really?
Nothing you wrote was on topic in your last post
out of 27 lines I wrote in the post you replied to, you highlight the only 2 not pertaining to the topic, and then accuse me of the very thing you just did.
You can't make this shyt up.

and then you completely change your original post to top it all off.
I may be difficult to converse with, but at least I'm honest
Thats more than I can say for you.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Maybe you could explain how what I said was off topic

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Because the topic isn't me

and all you wrote about was me

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

This is all you have to answer to this well written response? Can't admit being wrong once?

This man had nothing left to loose I don't encourage suicide at all but his life was destroyed by people that act and talk like you.

Nothing is ever good enough.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

His name was Jake Gardner.

Another victim of Brown Supremacy in this country.

#JusticeForJake

What is Brown supremacy?, a an non American I am not up on the term, is Brown the name of the judge or something, thanks

America only has a supremacy and violence problem with one segment of the population, no matter what you hear on the DNC controlled MSM.

And it is not White Supremacy.
edit on 21-9-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

This is all you have to answer to this well written response? Can't admit being wrong once?

This man had nothing left to loose I don't encourage suicide at all but his life was destroyed by people that act and talk like you.

Nothing is ever good enough.

Can you read????

a reply to: Creep Thumper

I SAID:
How many people in such a situation have had to endure hundreds calling them a murderer and threatening them any one they love?

thus: NOT A NORMAL SITUATION AT ALL.
ONE SENTANCE FOR ALL THIS HARRASMENT!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That wasn't your original post.
you removed several lines
and then amended the lines you left in

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
That wasn't your original post.
you removed several lines
and then amended the lines you left in

NO I didn't! The quotes for the person I responded to did not show, I made sure his quote showed, but if anyone read the posts around here the one I responded to was clear!
I did not change a single word of my original sentence, what is it with you you seem to have a problem with me! I am just one old codger hardly even say anything on here but you seem to always have a personal beef!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I was here
I read your post
you removed part of it
it's been edited

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The "new normal". Man was convicted by court of social justice, received death threats, actively thought people were going to take his life.

Can you blame him? Social media is law now, people are CHEERING a "facist" is gone. There is no protection in this land anymore if you can't even get through court.

But Aylssa Milano gets a whole unit for a kid with an airsoft gun.

But everything is okay, right? Just vote in November, plans aren't in motion to stall that at all.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

I was here
I read your post
you removed part of it
it's been edited

Yeah I was here to and so was the 4 people who agreed with my post.
I really feel sad for your desperate hate. I was actually agreeing with you Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join