It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says TWO THIRDS of U.S. Population Will Have Died of Covid By Today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Must be another one of Joe's 'Bad' days...perhaps his handlers shouldn't have let him out today.

During a speech today, Biden said, “It’s estimated that 200 million people will die, probably by the time I finish this talk.”

100percentfedup.com...

It's very sad that Joe is being foisted on the American people by the Democrats.
These so-called gaffes are waaaay too common, regular...and predictable.
There should, by now, be no room for doubt that Joe Biden, Presidential candidate from the Democrat Party...is mentally incapacitated.

What's even more sad,...is that this, Joe's latest 'Dementia Moment',...where he states that 200 Million Americans will have been killed by the China Virus by today...will likely be believed by large numbers of his ignorant political supporters.
edit on 20-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Even going by google

Deaths

+672

Nope not even close. Pretty sure there'd need to be some kind of nuclear holocaust during his speech to accomplish that.
edit on 20/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

There was a poster here that predicted something close to that a few months back. Never even responded when he was called on it.

Maybe some of them actually believe it.

Maddow says the death rate is ten times higher.

These damned conspiracy theorists...

justthenews.com...

edit on 20-9-2020 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Looks like old Joe was off a bit in his calculations. In my Home town the death rate is well less than 1%.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Joe was talking about new dem voters.
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow, can you imagine him with Joe Rogan and President Trump?
He would not last 30 seconds.
WTF, why are we even bothering with an election...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Even the worst case the wildly flawed model out of England had was 5 million deaths. The best case was 2 million.

I think Joe was talking about 2 million and he seems stuck on hundred for some reason. So 2+hundred+million = 200 million in his flawed brain.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

My guess is that 200 million have been exposed to Covid-19 with most not even feeling the effects.

Biden let slip a top secret held by the politicians who want to keep us locked down and wearing these useless masks.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fits with the idea of suddenly making everyone wear masks. Teikiatsu thinks they think a plurality have been exposed/are positive, so the masks are a signal they think most of us are walking positives. They just won't admit it because it also means most of us aren't feeling any effects, are asymptomatic cases.

Sure, we can pass it to those who are more vulnerable, but then again, it also means the crisis would have been horribly overblown too if true.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Fits with the idea of suddenly making everyone wear masks. Teikiatsu thinks they think a plurality have been exposed/are positive, so the masks are a signal they think most of us are walking positives. They just won't admit it because it also means most of us aren't feeling any effects, are asymptomatic cases.

Sure, we can pass it to those who are more vulnerable, but then again, it also means the crisis would have been horribly overblown too if true.

They can't admit that they over-did the shutdowns, so they have to play it out.

I work in hospitals and we're guessing we've all been infected.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is All like a bad comedy show!
both sides. its to Make you choices trump.
and That is Not a choice.
it is just to make you feel safe and in control.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well according the Joey-Joe 150 mil have died from gun violence in the US and now 200 mil more from the "covid". So that 150mil plus 200 mil? that equals 350 mil, out of the 328 mil people in the US. We better start having babies fast in order to keep Joey-Joe honest.

I had my annual physical last week, and asked my Doctor (because even a physical has to be done over the phone these days) about what to do if I think I contracted the "covid". His advice was to have a glass of scotch and if I was still worried about it, have another.

edit on 20-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Maybe the October surprise from the Dems will be admitting that Joe has dementia and for his sake he's stepping down and Harris will take the lead spot. That ought to rile the Left a bit since very few thought she'd be a good president.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Looks like old Joe was off a bit in his calculations. In my Home town the death rate is well less than 1%.

In my town 67 people out of 400,000 have died. Less than 0.01% and that is estimating on the high side

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Maybe the October surprise from the Dems will be admitting that Joe has dementia and for his sake he's stepping down and Harris will take the lead spot. That ought to rile the Left a bit since very few thought she'd be a good president.

Right after Trump says that Harris is on his short list of names to replace Ginsberg. The hilarity that would pursue would be epic.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

They can't do that. It would invalidate all of those millions of mail-in ballots.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Well according the Joey-Joe 150 mil have died from gun violence in the US and now 200 mil more from the "covid". So that 150mil plus 200 mil? that equals 350 mil, out of the 328 mil people in the US. We better start having babies fast in order to keep Joey-Joe honest.

I had my annual physical last week, and asked my Doctor (because even a physical has to be done over the phone these days) about what to do if I think I contracted the "covid". His advice was to have a glass of scotch and if I was still worried about it, have another.

I was in a meeting with a department head and a rep from a surgical company two weeks ago.

He asked me my opinion of covid.

I said, "Do you want the official response or my personal one?"

He said, "Both."

I said, "Wear a mask, wash your hands, social distance, obey." Then I said, "Covid isn't the flu but it speads like the flu. What did you do last flu season? Did you worry? Did you wear a mask? Did you panic?"

I said, "There's your answers", and the department head with me agreed.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If Joe is on the level...2/3rds of my neighbors are now dead...and won't mind if I help myself to their liquor and lawn mower.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Sorry, but I trust my Doctors opinion more, but yeah common sense the hell out of it, and it reduces the chances of getting anything.

just to be clear what you said is the same opinion of my Doctor, but he said to drink scotch, which makes his advice better.
edit on 20-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's Covid-19, Joe..not Thanos

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join