It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - COVID is statistically and rationally a non-issue!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Simple. Look at the bar graph.

RED COVID deaths vs. GREEN every other way to die in a given year.

The Rona doesn't significantly impact our death totals, and those hyping the population into a frenzy over this should be arrested for shouting fire in a crowded theater.

Time to take the gloves off. They've exploited this China-made plague to our detriment for far too long.

And honestly, with the extremely suspicious ways they've counted the Rona deaths, I wouldn't be surprised if the true number was much, much lower.

That's why Biden doesn't wear a mask off-camera when he's whispering to Anderson. Its why Pelosi doesn't wear a mask when getting spa treatments, her hair done, her nails done, etc. Its why they've been caught politicizing this since minute-1

Biden and his merry band of communists and radicals think we are all chumps. They are playing us for fools. Here is what they think of you and I:

^These people hate you and everything you stand for. They want you to cower. To be afraid. To hide in your basement.

Part of the reason? They secretly believe this is like the "general strike" they are now calling for. Problem is, most Americans are chomping at the bit to get back to work and earn a living. Although the conspirators are multifaceted and have many reasons (sometime distinct) for what they're doing and have already done, this is at least a part of it. They know we are strong on the economy (and still are, shockingly) and are trying to sabotage that at every step.

Its why Nashville (I think it was Nashville) hid the "bar numbers" showing the extremely low infection rate. And they hid it! Because the numbers were too low in their own words! The SOBs!
edit on 9/20/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

S & F

Not a lot more you can argue over ...... figures speak for themselves.

I keep hearing *The new normal* its getting imbeded into the psyche

wonder what that's all about?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Lucky Number Slevin scene introducing the "kansas city shuffle"

while you are all looking there.., bam!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Several Governors need to be brought up on murder charges. The latest being the governor of Nevada.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Only 6% of the coronavirus deaths are pure Coronavirus deaths.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Only 6% of the coronavirus deaths are pure Coronavirus deaths.

I don't think any covid deaths are pure covid deaths.

They just missed what that other 6% died of.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I’ve been going everywhere without a mask for at least a month. When stores “require it,” I go in anyway, and I’ve only once been asked to wear a mask, by the mask gestapo at the front of #king Walmart. I said “No thank you” and kept walking, and the guy shook his head angrily but didn’t wheel after me in his wheelchair cart.

Know what I did see, once inside? Several others without masks, and many people with masks around their necks but not on their faces. Which makes me think that people are wearing masks to get past the mask gestapo, and then pulling them down all the way, once further enough inside.

That is very encouraging.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I was talking about this with a friend...since day one I decided I won't be living in fear, I decided to dive face first into this thing and see what happens.....

I've been working the whole time, a line of work has me constantly going in and out of people's houses and touching their stuff.....

So far my entire crew and I are just fine....

It's the fear response that is real....

Sometimes I watch people carrying on with their masks and wonder what they are even clinging on to so hard......

Seems like a miserable way to live...
edit on 20-9-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It was Nashville, that covered up the numbers, and they have the email exchanges with the county officials asking each other how to best lie. One of our stellar members did a thread about it and I’m too sh!tty to go look it up right now, but they linked to a National Review article about it.

That picture in your OP, the one with the broken soul aggressively flipping two birds at the old couple: breaks my heart. Just an old couple minding their business. That disgusting broken selfish ruined and tragic soul harassing them doesn’t know what that old couple has been through in their lives. They have few years left, and he wants to #ck with them? I hope that bird-flipper gets fixed.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I put mine on as I enter the store, then drop it under my nose. If I start getting short of breath (which I do after walking a lot anyway as the pain increases in my hips) it goes down and I stop walking for a minute. The mask comes off on the way out of the store. It's only there to avoid any confrontation with idiots that yell at others for not wearing a mask and for the rent-a-cops at some store entrances. Like I've said previously, our shopping options are limited in our area so I don't want to burn any bridges yet and right now my temper is easily triggered due to all of the crap with this and politics.

I don't see that many people without one yet, but I think that's going to happen soon.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Several Governors need to be brought up on murder charges. The latest being the governor of Nevada.

twitter.com...

Don't forget Governor tyrant Tom Wolfe from Pennsylvania

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

While i agree lockdowns have been far to intrusive, my life has changed very little, I have still been able to work, my son is in school, I only have to wear a mask when entering a shop, due to my age I dont go out often these days.

playing devils adovcate can we say (using your headline, amended slightly)

PROOF - BLM is statistically and rationally a non-issue!

in 2012 there were 9.4 million people arrested in the USA, I imagine (but can not confirm total accuracy for the current year) that it is a similar number for 2019/2020, that would mean to match your graph if less than 500,000 (give or take a few %) of those arrests were to BLM members, then do crimes commited by BLM advocates also become a non isue in the scheme of overall crime committed. I doubt there have been 500,000 (half a million) arrested for BLM associated crimes, I am guessing (spuriously of course) it is far far less.

I do not support criminal activity of any kind, no matter which group a person associates with.

Crime in the United States

I bring this up as there are as many threads about BLM as there are C19 and there negative impact on society.
edit on 20-9-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Doesn’t mean anything since I’m just a random bitchy lady on the internet, but man I so totally support you! You gotta do what you gotta do- the need to not burn bridges in a small town is real.

My experience at Walmart today really lifted my spirits, seeing more people than I ever have, with their masks completely off their faces. I’m gonna be optimistic and expect you’ll start seeing it in your small town soon too, brother.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

It’s the attention and approval given to the BLM and ANTIFA criminals that’s the problem, fellow ATS member. The media has been misrepresenting them and downplaying (and covering up) their violence, crimes and destruction (just like they cover up and assist the crimes of our elected officials and themselves). Just recall the screenshot of the “reporter”
standing in front of an entire town on fire behind him, and CNN’s caption “fiery but mostly
peaceful protests continue” on the screen below him.

Also, they haven’t arrested many of them.

Your numbers argument is sad. It’s akin to telling someone with terminal brain cancer “It’s only a small tumor, and it’s only in your brain- it’s not anywhere else” when that small tumor is #cking up that person’s entire body.

Why are you wanting to downplay it?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah, to hell with covid. It makes Trump look bad.

God forbid Trump looks bad. F'ing media.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

You seem like a real and total idiot, friend. Seems you are missing the point.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You seem like a real and total idiot, friend. Seems you are missing the point.

Make a sentence of the point.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

The issues isn't about Trump. It's about everything else. If you can't work, then you can't put food on your table, pay your rent, etc., and yet, people were purposefully kept from working. If businesses are kept from being open, they can't operate, bring in revenue, can't stay open. All the people depending on those businesses to be there when they *can* go back to work are left high and dry and further up a creek when things do operate again.

You can only idle the economy for so long, and if you do, you better be darn sure the cost to everyone in it is worth it.

Looking at the stats, I'm not sure it was. Not at all, and yet some governors continue to inflict deliberate pain on people.

Why are they refusing to open schools? Schools all over the world are open. Kids below a certain age barely get it, barely pass it on, and yet here we are treating them like uniquely dangerous little plague vectors. Sure, during most diseases they are, but not this one. Teachers are a bigger danger to each other then the kids are to them or they are to the children.

When the worst case scenario didn't materialize, the response should have modified to reflect that, but most places didn't and they refuse to. We know so much more about the disease now, but we continue to act like we're living the Spanish Flu.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Simple. Look at the bar graph.

RED COVID deaths vs. GREEN every other way to die in a given year.

The Rona doesn't significantly impact our death totals, and those hyping the population into a frenzy over this should be arrested for shouting fire in a crowded theater.

Time to take the gloves off. They've exploited this China-made plague to our detriment for far too long.

And honestly, with the extremely suspicious ways they've counted the Rona deaths, I wouldn't be surprised if the true number was much, much lower.

That's why Biden doesn't wear a mask off-camera when he's whispering to Anderson. Its why Pelosi doesn't wear a mask when getting spa treatments, her hair done, her nails done, etc. Its why they've been caught politicizing this since minute-1

Biden and his merry band of communists and radicals think we are all chumps. They are playing us for fools. Here is what they think of you and I:

^These people hate you and everything you stand for. They want you to cower. To be afraid. To hide in your basement.

Part of the reason? They secretly believe this is like the "general strike" they are now calling for. Problem is, most Americans are chomping at the bit to get back to work and earn a living. Although the conspirators are multifaceted and have many reasons (sometime distinct) for what they're doing and have already done, this is at least a part of it. They know we are strong on the economy (and still are, shockingly) and are trying to sabotage that at every step.

Its why Nashville (I think it was Nashville) hid the "bar numbers" showing the extremely low infection rate. And they hid it! Because the numbers were too low in their own words! The SOBs!

Actually, that "199,000" should realistically be closer to about 12,000, not even a one pixel width line on that graph

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, covid is killing the economy. It's a question of life or death.

Locally high schools, above 9th grade are already moving to distance learning because of Covid.

This question between life or economy is tough. I want businesses to succeed, I want growth, but I don't want death or people out of work because of quarantine.

Trump looking bad has nothing to do with this. We, America, need a plan. A unified response. He isn't giving that to us. Trump is not leading.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join