It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The F.V.Z.A.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hello there. My name is Randi, I just registered here today. I've been doing some research on vampires/zombies, and I stumbled across an organization that called themselves The F.V.Z.A., or The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency. They were really what sparked my interest to dig deeper into the whole thing and so far I've come up with few answers to my pondering questions. Every piece of information I find can be backed by another source or two, but at the same time destroyed by another. It's hard to say which are reliable and which aren't, as they all have persuasive arguments. However, Dr. Pecos raises some very interesting points on his page that, if nothing else, some of you may find appealing to peruse. There are, like I said, some facts to back up his word, if you feel the need to dig deeper, as I did. But at the same time I was slightly disappointed at how little confirmation I got. Though, if what Dr. Pecos says is true, then the F.V.Z.A. would have gone underground and the government would have covered up any traces that the oganization ever existed, therefore making it reasonably impossible to gain any further information. I can rationalize what he says to a T, it makes perfect sense, but on the other hand all the contradictions make it hard. I know I'm basically rambling at this point, more to myself than to anyone reading this, I'm sure, but I appreciate you sticking with me this far. If anyone has an opinion to offer, preferably an educated one, I'm more than willing to listen. You can find information on the F.V.Z.A. at:
www.fvza.org
Thank you for your time.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by Broken_Cross]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
are you a member of the FVZA ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I am

join