It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do evil people when they die turn into a sun in the solar system

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That would be karmic.

If the evil were always taking and never giving, then as a sun they would be giving light and warmth to the mother earth, who then distributes to the offspring. And nothing goes back to the sun, but the sun can see how nice that all is on the earth, and then it's happily ever after.

Like the Yin Yang. Dark is receptive female, Light is dynamic male.
So karma could be behind transgender.

I better stop before I write something weird.
Edit to add:

Looks like you already explained it:

Yes like one soul suffers and one soul prospers the soul that suffers is internal suffering and that would be the son and one soul that reaches the spiritual enlightenment of it well if you're a Christian and you know what I mean and that soul turns into a mother earth that is nurtured by the sun which is represents an evil soul but it does bring Harmony between good and bad and I think that's the philosophy that of my thinking is all about whether good is good and bad is bad there might be a Harmony between good and bad but I also believe when there's too much evil good can do no good

edit on 20-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
a reply to: LABTECH767

Always remember:

The wages of sin are death...(NOT Hell)...

...but the (free) gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

It would be useful to read "hell" as "the grave" in your Bible, it it has "hell" at all.

Actually it was usually SHEOL which was an unclean midden tip or the Jewish hell, thrown away.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
They will perhaps find more stars than atoms in a human body so perhaps the universe is an outward expression of our body. Those that die reincarnate again and again until they don't. Thus the fire is reincarnation.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Yes, and Christians worship that evil every sunday!

Seriously though...
If there are spiritual entities manifesting the celestial bodies, earth included.. they must be the most self-sacrificing beings ever created, manifesting only to nourish and provide for the life that resides within their realm. Allowing those lifeforms to literally rip them open,and blow them up, harvest the natural resourses within and then dump the poisons they produce from those natural resources. Na, if they were the spirits of evil humans forced into that existence, they would have destroyed us all by now and probably the manifestations they have found themselves trapped in.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Na, if they were the spirits of evil humans forced into that existence, they would have destroyed us all by now and probably the manifestations they have found themselves trapped in.

Wow! And just when I was finally starting to feel a false sense of optimism.

Novae (novas) do occur quite frequently, about 10 per year, close enough to be detected from Earth.

ATS Religion Sub-forum Dictionary:

Nova: Definition:

When the evil spirit of a deceased human manifests as a white dwarf star next to an existing star, sucking the hydrogen from that star until critical temperature causes ignition of rapid runaway fusion.

Yet to be determined is whether our own Sol will receive His evil counterpart from one of us, or from the human soul on some distant planet, as yet unknown to us, [ help me out here ]

Many threads on ATS are about this unknown planet, I just haven't had my morning coffee yet so can't be bothered to search the archives.

ETA
[ help me out here ]
No sooner than hearing the gurgle of my coffee maker,
signifying the completion of brewing,
and standing up to get my first cup of the morning,
wafting into my mind,
as the scent of coffee reached my nose:

"NIBIRU you idiot"

----------
I propose then that we construct a tin foil hat large enough to cloak our Solar System from detection by the Nibiru god. Of course if the evil soul that will bring our doom is one of us then the effects will be all the more catastrophic within our tin foil enclosed pressure chamber, a truly magnificent nova that we may see only once in our lifetime.

edit on 21-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

Until we develop a reliable Evil Soul Detection and Entrapment Device (ESDED), we must publish and widely distribute some sort of Book of the Almost Dead, "Do not go into the light".

The truly evil will ignore this though. They will see themselves as The Light. Please someone, anyone, give us an ESDED!

I had some other idea too, but then, as I was correcting some bad grammar above, it slipped my mind. I'm sure it was as brilliant as a White Dwarf Star. Oh well, we could have been saved.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

People don't become stars when they die. The stars are only suited for a cherub's body. The cherub and the star are created together and they are meant to be one.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Mother earth is a man made construct.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lostinspace

Not entirely true. Scripture calls those before the creation of man stars. but Physical stars they are not. Just like Hollywood stars are not actual physical stars. But like the stars, that are the sons of God, those Hollywood stars want your worship.

edit on 9/29/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
oops!
edit on 9/29/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Id say a Black Hole more like it, since usually, they just like to suck the joy out of everything an are never satisfied, especially life.

Almost kind of akin to pushing boulders up an down the rest of eternity, like in some mythologies for the damned, only to swallowed by a bigger hole.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Very different definition of Bad, that sound's more like unhappy people than bad people which I assure you is most definitely not the same thing.

Bad people are parasites that harm other's, callous, deliberate and self serving selfish.
They range from evil gossip's that like to sow discord often motivated by jealousy to thug's and at the upper scale Evil rulers such as Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin in the 20th century and many more before and likely after them.
Bad people are sometimes i'll people, in reality is it fair to call someone whose mind is broken bad or evil?, an ethical conundrum to be sure but BAD for those around them and sometimes for themselves.
But many BAD folk's are simply that BAD, EVIL, CRUEL.
Sociopaths, psychopaths (marked as having NO empathy but often extremely intelligent allowing them to emulate it without having it and to manipulate those around them - they feel no guilt for the wrong they do to other's).

Unhappy people don't count, being unhappy is there right as human being's, if the world was a better place they would be happy, if there loved one's had not passed over they would be happy, if they had not broken there heart after falling in love (Narcissism but they do not realize it is a twisted projection - a reflection of there own IDEAL's they are projecting onto another they are in love with instead of the actual person) and being spurned or rejected.

Biology can make us bad, rage, anger, pain but is it true bad or just an expression of suffering that can not be contained and causes destructive damage to both self and others, is this truly bad or just a form of temporary insanity?.

Bad in my book is genuine EVIL people, wanting the world to be always perfect can actually be just as evil as any other form of negativity, Hitler wanted an entire race of man wiped out to make it perfect in his view and he was wrong and is recognized universally as evil.

Don't ask other's to be perfect, just do no harm, live the hypocritic oath from a Christian perspective.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Evil never seems to be happy, and tends to act like it the driving force of the universe. If people could turn into celestial objects after death, then my guess would be that Gods just giving them what they want...power.

Black holes are an obscenely powerful force of nature that serves some purpose in the grand scheme of things. Kind of like the Christian idea or excuse of a Divine Infallible plan, only without the comfort, like blacks holes could outlive a universe or two.

A Great Darkness or Serpent that could swallow a child of light...or Sol. A Cult Classic.

Wasn't implying that onto less fortnate folk, or dumb bastards.

edit on 29-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Evil is very good at being happy, great wealth here on THIS earth makes it's happy, the Devil look's after his own etc.

Evil causes sorrow to OTHERS not to itself.

I understand your view, negative entity's, vile vortex, energy vampires (not people they are just another definition of a latched on spiritual manifestation also known as hungry ghosts in asia) are all such thing's as your point seemed to incline toward.

But people with negative attitudes, that is just depression not evil, very few of us fit in here in this world, think about it like a jigsaw of paradise that the devil destroyed and scattered around while making his own in it's place, the elite, the ultra wealthy that rule behind governments and corporations are not miserable they are very happy with a status quo that keeps the majority in a slave state, wage slave economy's etc.

On a more local scale choosing only happy people, well there is a ward for that.

Another form of true evil is the turning away.

Time and time again wicked, evil people have said it is there fault, the fault of those that suffer, that it is Karma, we in Christianity do not believe such lies we know this world is Bad to it's root's, corrupted and filled with evil, we know that our future world will be good and that the evil that blamed the suffering on those that suffer will have to face it's own reckoning, as they judge so shall they be judged, by there measure so shall they be measured.

I know there are many philosophy's and religions and I do not know if I share a commonality in that with you or we are at diametrically opposed points but it is worth considering both our opinions on that point.

I know this, a woman that seemed horrid once came to my mothers aid in a bad situation, other's that seemed lovely turned out to be treacherous and greed driven bad people.

As you point out that was not your intention and not your point but it is still a valid one given the context of the thread.

Our whole world is a cesspit of evil, evil politician's, evil lawyers only in it to make a quick profit and willing to rob there client's blind, evil people are attracted to power and it is not always a case of power corrupts so much as it is as power attracts the already corrupt.

For me evil can be put into the following context Jealousy (not god's jealousy in the bible which is a mistranslation of his Protectiveness of his own not covetousness of what other's have) but Jealousy in the context of Coveting what belongs to others or hating it because they have something the jealous does not, being pretty when they are ugly and they being willing to scar or harm or ruin another person out of that nature.
Greed, we can not take it with us why have too much when we can help those less fortunate IF we can, there is no inherent evil in this just obvious fairness as if evil is a symptom then it has cause and affect that may be seen as societal and human nature diseases.
Hatred, it harms the hater often more than the one they hate.

And basically every negative aspect of our nature, none of us are perfect but we can always strive.

By the way your point is good which is why I debated it?.

edit on 30-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Loving the world more then God, for it is a hollow corpse, all the while the Lord loves those who can help themselves to it.

Yea, but only for a time, even though the side effects are permanent. Sadly, good does no better sometimes...hell,
it even helps, one man can't move mountains or rivers alone.

The Seven sins, eh? Couldnt be more human with or without those nouns. Jealousy an greed can be used loosely, while angry's good, it gets stuff done. Funny thing thing it should be 2 or 3 sins instead of seven, but i guess they compliment each other somewhat.

edit on 30-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Earth is a hollow corpse?? A dead body?? Of what? A corpse had to be a living being at one point, didnt it? What was it? A god, a goddess? Long before man began worshipping gods, there was the goddess. Was earth that goddess that is now a dead corpse? Can I then go further and assume that it was man who killed the goddess by stripping her of her divinity, subjugating her and exploiting her along with all the life that dwelled within her and upon her?
Wouldnt that make us parasites of the worst kind?
Killing our host and hanging around till the corpse has nothing more to nourish us before moving on to find another host to subjugate, exploit, kill, and devour?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well we had dinner at the black Anus. It was a slip of the tongue when we were going I got a call and said we were on our way to the black anus. Everyone busted up laughing.
edit on 10/2/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
We only have one sun in "the solar system" so there might have been only one evil man. He died long ago.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We are All Stars in Becoming.

Each and everyone of us.

One Day at a Time.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I took it from verse 56 out of the Gospel of Thomas, and did my iteration of it.

Dont know, would depend on what floats a boat or which believe one comes from. For all I know the Earth could of been a dude, and mother nature took advantage of him, and no he stuck with us.

Parasite can be subjective since some can be very beneficial while it not often the case.

edit on 6-10-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Well we had dinner at the black Anus. It was a slip of the tongue when we were going I got a call and said we were on our way to the black anus. Everyone busted up laughing.

Sounds like it must been some really good #e.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join