It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should McDonalds be allowed to serve alcohol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I dont get making mcdeez upscale, you can pretend all you want, a burger is burger its kinda a cheap thing.

But whatever Idgaf what azns do.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's like trying to turn a whore into a houswive and showing your friends and they are like yeah, she still a hoe.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Do you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Paris?

The answer is in the Pulp Fiction clip above.
It also states that you can buy a beer in McDonald's in Paris.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

they do serve alcohol in Mcdonalds in Paris

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Taco Bell in Michigan is serving wine/drive thru too..

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
So, can we drink and drive yet or is that still not cool?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You have obviously never been to Europe .

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
What are your thoughts on this.
Many Mcdonald's are upscale here overseas and l wonder what is stopping them from serving alcoholic beverages.

Hmm, McDonalds upscale? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. So I live in Wisconsin, and all the bars are open here. No, they don’t care that we’re spiking 2,000 COVID-19 positive cases a day. Multiple people could drop dead from COVID-19 in any bar in Wisconsin, and nobody would bat an eye. Hey, it’s Wisconsin! We raise alcoholism to a whole new level. Now knowing we’re crazy alkies here, you’d think every McDonalds in Wisconsin would serve booze, at least beer. I mean, beer is one of our major food groups. I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

So don’t feel sorry for us here in da frozen tundra. We’re doing just fine on our own, condescending attitudes from Asia and Europe notwithstanding.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: mysterioustranger
So, can we drink and drive yet or is that still not cool?

Dunno...it's a ridiculous trial run here...cant be good. And recreational marijuana is legal here too...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I don't see why not, all the rest of their items aren't good for your liver either.

Those that frequent their establishments could care less anyway, think they're going to complain??

Mcdonald's is a restaurant. Restaurants serve alcohol. It's not unheard of in other countries that have Mcdonald's restaurants. So why not??🤷🏾‍♂️

What I don't recommend at all is alcohol being served at Chucky Cheese. THAT would be a disaster..💯

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Yeah, back in the 80s, Germany, we used to get beer in McD. I now live in the UK and if kids can run around like nervous chickens in adult pubs, I don't see why we can't get beer in what is essentially a kid's place. Maybe parents would go there and let their offspring run wild in McD's rather than pubs where adults want a meal and a drink or three.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Never in my life have I been eating McDonald’s and thinking “man I’d love a beer to go along with this grease patty”

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

No, neither did we, we went in there because the beer was cheap and we were teens.
As I said, if kids are allowed in drinking establishments, alcohol should be allowed in kids spaces...unless they get the idea to keep it all separate for the sake of all involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join