It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Trunp is the only thing stopping a civil war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Actually yes. In fact seasonal rioting began under his tenure, and so did the rise in random black on white racist crimes and attacks. Online trends such as the knockout game went virally popular and typically involved a black youth attacking a white elder in many of those attacks.

He also weaponized the IRS to persecute politically opposed groups and individuals, joked about murdering teenagers with a drones strike and then later on murdered an american teenager with a drones strike. His first attorney eye general sold weapons to drug cartels which ended up killing federal border agents. He levied a mandatory existence tax for not having super expensive BS health insurance.

I mean I could keep on going, but it was pretty obvious how divided these policies made the nation. I did not even get I to him attempting to normalize deviant behavior with laws demanding we cater to the mentally ill and allow grown men into the restrooms with our young daughters.

Man this is actually a bit too easy. And btw, I went door to door registering voters and handing out clemency forms in 2008 FOR obama campaign. I put up with the ACA because I knew the loopholes around it. As soon as he signed off on assassinating American citizens I jumped ship and never looked back.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It's very easy, yes.

Black on white racist crimes have existed forever, here and elsewhere. Also white on black - just to a much greater extent.

Grown men in restrooms with young girls? Nothing? Did it happen once? Knockout games? Did it happen twice?

Seasonal rioting? Where? Ferguson? Not much of it.

You have a lot of fear. Go vote. I guess it's all we have. There is no sense in us arguing. We've made up our minds.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

you sir are a f--------------------------

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Trump is the most divisive president we've seen.

He is the one stoking civil war. Taking the left and the right's to their extremes.

If not for Trump, civil war wouldn't be an afterthought.

But the fear works for him. So here we are. Discussing it.

So Trump is the one rioting and stealing and burning sh!t down?

Care to post a video of that?

Because all I have seen the past year is the left in the 4th year of the longest temper tantrum in history just destroying things because.... hate.

Did Trump transform the Democratic party voter base into their current form of hate-filled pus bags of ignorance?

Is he an actual wizard with magical powers?

Or perhaps ~gasp~ the left needs to take some actual personal responsibility for their actions?

The actual problem with America right now is people such as yourself.

Trump is the reason civil is even on the tip of anyone's tongue.

Trump has lit the fire under right extremist America. They've been quiet and driving away for 20+ years.. withering as our society has moved forward and progressed. But they latched on to Donald... And out came the Xenophobia ("build the wall", "Kung-flu", "Bad Hombres", etc.).. the Racism (his cabinet and advisor hires of people affiliated with white supremacist orgs)... And just the same old yee-haw cognitively dissonant guns and religion crowd...

The riots are not a spark that would cause the flame of a civil war.. they themselves are a fire....which is a REACTION to the combustion Trump has caused.

If he wasn't in office.. there would be no riots. It's really that simple.

When he loses in November, watch all the extremism on all sides cool off.

Maga nations refuses to acknowledge his words can ignite.flames that catch our country on fire.

It's not about guns and religion for many of us. It is aboud belief in adherence to the Constitution, and the rights that it protects.

The first and second amendments are there for a very good reason, and if you disagree, there is already a mechanism to change it, should the population, as a whole, decide to.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So terrorists are US citizens still?

One wonders how many Americans have been killed without due process in Syria the last few years. I know my nation has killed British citizens.

It's happened.

See, I'm not hypocritical. I say my nation has a duty to deal with our citizens, with due process. Regardless of politics or feelings. Governments can # right off if they think they can strip citizenship.

Anyways does that mean Trump gets the blame for murdering this terrorist's little sister in 2017?

Drop the bias and open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I personally won’t participate in any stupid wars, however, if someone comes to my home they will find my wife and I armed to the teeth and willing to use force to defend our family and property.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

edit on 20-9-2020 by filthyphilanthropist because: Needed to reexamine text before posting. Deleted before any replies were made.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I consider myself a bluedog democrat or a moderate republican. First, let me say this. In my opinion, there is a small minority in the USA that truly support trump and his mantra. Maybe 20-30% of the Republican Party. That translates to about 10-15% of the nation or roughly 20 million people. That said, the far left is the same, again 20 -30 million going nuts. Out of 400 million, that leaves 350 million stuck in the middle to different degrees. The right is leaning on him, cause right now they have the Senate, they have a president they can work with, and now possibly they could have the Supreme Court. The right is going to go out and vote to maintain the status quo. They saw huge growth in the economy, trump staying out of wars, and trying to fix the illegal alien issue of which in the next 50 years will help to pull Hispanics into the majority in the USA. Truth is, White people don't like this. Now I don't believe in the lefts concept of "White Privilege" or the self loathing that surrounds it, however, the truth is Hispanics and Blacks tend to congregate in Cities. Jobs in Cities go to the best and brightest, regardless of color. If you are white, in the city, chances are you come from the suburbs, had a good education as a result of a strong tax base, and had some semi-decent parenting. As a result, you would interview better, and more than likely get the job. Now, I am not saying its impossible, I am saying though that Hispanics and Blacks in some cities will have a harder time getting a job. That said, times are changing over the last 20 years, education and social status has risen in those communities, specifically with Trumps Policies.

Now I will be the first to tell you Trump is a tool. The issue is that the left has to out left itself in order to get nominated President. As a result, they wind up with a tool by default. I watched the Democratic debates. Let me tell you, if Democrats would have nominated Tulsi Gabbard, or someone more moderate, Trump would be in trouble. Had the Left not burnt their democratic majority held cities to the ground, people in the center would be more open. Had they not rioted but instead of peacefully protested, we in the center could have supported the BLM movement, which I did, and can certainly understand. I get police are assholes when they have to go into places which requires them to be an asshole. I get it. People in these areas want them to stop being assholes, I get it, and maybe yes there should be police reform. Defunding them and taking them off the streets though doesn't fix the issue, all it does makes them tell the crime ridden areas to go pound salt. Why risk it, seriously? Thats whats happening in Minneapolis now and in major cities where the police don't have support, crime is going up.

As a result of all this, the left has pushed more and more, and more people to support Trump and the right. Now because they like him, but because he sucks, but he sucks less than Biden and Harris. Better the devil you know. Further, like it or not, people aren't interested in Revolution. Revolution sucks, you are seeing an attempted Revolution now. Cities on fire, major unemployment, Dems and Repubs divisive and not working. Was this Trump? No it was the Dems, and the far left forcing the left leaning to go left. Well in my opinion it backfired horribly. Most moderates like myself don't like Trump. Hell, I voted for Obama 2X and Clinton 2X. However alot of the middle are waking up to the BS of the Left. What do they offer?

This leaves me with this, there will not be a civil war. There will not be armed vigilantes creating armed revolt in the streets. The reason is simple, very few are willing to fight a losing battle. The moment this happens the area is in Sedition and regardless, Trump can and will go in and clean house, and fix the issue. It will happen once in one city, and when they all get arrested and hauled to gitmo, it will end.

Further, I do not see the left winning. I am voting for Trump, most of fly over america is voting trump, a good majority of suburbia is voting trump, and you know what, alot of the poor in these # holes are too. Look at the rallies for god sake, look at the signage you see across america, just look at all the things done by the left to shut down and shut up the center of the country. It wasn't Trump who called me a Racist, a Fascist, "White Privileged". Let me reiterate Trump is a tool, however I will 100% be going to vote, my wife who just became a citizen 2 years ago, who immigrated from East Europe is hands down voting for him, and BTW she loves the dude and sent a Trump Flag and a Trump Maga hat to her father in Eastern Europe who is flying that flag in Eastern Europe and wearing that hat.... (Crazy right) however the reality is he has kept us out of war, he has helped average joe america, he improved the economy before it tanked. He will bring it back again.

Biden won't. Biden will open the borders, degrade wages, degrade employment, cater to China, put us in more wars, and probably die in office giving us Harris, which my god, she is like Obama/Hitlers love child. No just no. To the Democrats, you need to move to the center and get off the far left band wagon, cause the center is going right right now. Trump is going to win, and I just don't see a civil war happening when the Police, the Military, and the majority of america wants things to get back to normal, to work, to make life better, vs working on Change. Now is not the time for Change, Now is the time to get back to normal and do whats necessary to do that.

Camain

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well I live in the UK and think Trump is the best President you have ever had. The way I see it is all these "troubles" is the deep state trying to goad Trump into an action that they can use against him to forever scupper his chances of being voted President again.
They WANT him to respond with force (the only way to stop these inane "riots" and "demonstrations") so they can accuse him of being a dictator. But he's playing it cool and laying back to watch the swamp destroy itself.
These are the death throes of part of the swamp. If, I'll say if because it still aint guaranteed he will get back in, If he gets back in for another term expect heads to roll.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
PS. I forgot to mention the swamp aint gonna just give up because Trump gets in, they will fight tooth and nail to hold onto their lucrative "jobs". Hence, they WILL try something after the election, whether it's a coup or more violent rioting, time will tell.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

A Biden presidency would not be inept. He is clearly in the early stages of dementia. He is nearly 80 for heaven's sake. Someone else is writing what he reads on the teleprompter (if he doesn't read the teleprompter directions as he has done recently). Someone else is writing his answers to questions (he asked the teleprompter be moved so he could read the answer better to a "spontaneous" question).

A Biden presidency is really a ..... who the heck knows Presidency. We'll be electing the person who controls the ventriloquist dummy. Biden is a mouthpiece for who? We don't know and we'll be electing a huge question mark as to who is in control.

The Democrats have proved they are willing to be violent, attack conservatives verbally and physically and the Democratic Party political class has looked the other way and some Democratic prosecutors have gone so far as to refuse to even fine rioters/looters. Kamala Harris raised money to bail out looters and rioters. hannity.com... ow

What will the Democratic Party do to conservatives, to nearly 50% of the population once in power, now that their actions show their propensity for violence as a solution to handle those who simply disagree with them. I shudder to think what a powerful person with a powerful mouthpiece would do behind the Wizard of Oz like curtain.

edit on 9/20/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Another civil war thread... It's like you all want civil war.. What happened to being above petty politics and seeing the bigger picture?

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Did you read the threads, there were several last week where the Democrats actually met and "war gamed" what to do if Trump wins? All of their scenarios about what to do ended in violence, rioting, mayhem to enact a coup. They called it the Transition Integrity Project. www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Another civil war thread... It's like you all want civil war.. What happened to being above petty politics and seeing the bigger picture?

While I agree, the "civil war" rhetoric is irrational, and not founded in reality, but ignore what you call petty politics at your own peril.

The left has stated, in no uncertain terms, thier intent to radically change the foundations upon which this country was founded.

The erosion of basic Constitutionally gaurenteed rights is no joke, and the threats should not be dismissed out of hand, or taken lightly.

The gaurantees of the first and second ammendments (among others) are under attack. I hope ppl realize that if those two premises are allowed to be removed, either litterally, or in practice, the whole thing comes crashing down, and personal freedoms become a thing of the past.

Look, I will be the first to admit that there are issues that need to be addressed in this country, but not at the expense of free thought, free speach without fear of reprisal, or any basic freedom. That is not the prudent way.

If you think giving up these things is a small price, it is your right to have that view. Enjoy it while it lasts, because you will find the juice is not worth the squeeze.

edit on 9202020 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9202020 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Petty politics as in left vs right. Things like the first amendment and second amendment are important but when people approach every conversation from biden this or trump that i shut down.

It's as if we only have two sides of the conversation and each side sees it as good vs evil.

You all are falling into the trap of hating each other and forcing conversations into little boxes that do nothing but divide.

If you want to go against MSM that divides us then vote against their two chosen candidates- biden and trump.

We cant make change by playing with their rules.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

That 50% percent of the population, you claim, is geared towards violence is nonsense. There are maybe 1% on either side that lean that way.

The violence is pumped up by the media and Trump himself.

Biden is not a good choice for leader. My point in all this is that he is better than Trump in that Biden will listen to advisors and scientists. Trump only listens to himself and he does not have America's best in mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
lol

more like severe lack of guns on one side vs massive supply of guns and ammo on the other

is what I think is the real factor.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

IF only some politician could save us.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

For once somebody from across the pond has good idea of
what's going on over here. We have the best president in
history at the worst time in history. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

lulz knock out game only twice huh?

Cool bs facts you make up, go to liveleak, theres more than 2 videos lulz.

You just like to # out your version of the truth the act flabbergasted when ppl are like holy # you are full of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join