It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visual timeline of Covid-19 shutdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thought it might be interesting to put together some charts where I mark major events in the Covid-19 timeline alongside case numbers so to see if there are any correlations and because I thought some people in the U.S. might find it interesting to compare what actions other western nations took. I was going to make one for the U.S. but after making these two I got tired of it, plus the US has a large number of states which all have their own rules and restrictions, which makes it harder. However I would still be interested in seeing a timeline for some dense states like New York.

Personally I cannot see any obvious correlations, besides maybe winter in Australia helping the second wave get so big. The UK is rapidly ramping up testing and we can see the result of that in the increased cases without any rise in death numbers. The riots and packed beaches also occurred in the UK while the cases numbers were dropping. I'll be very interested to see how the UK fairs when winter hits considering they were already hit so hard. It will tell us if they have herd immunity and if the immunity is long lasting. My prediction is they'll have a minor wave but the death rate will remain very low.

Most of the dates I used were gathered from these sources:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abc.net.au...
www.abc.net.au...
edit on 19/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

that's a great idea really it's been on my mind since February 4th of having some kind of graph or chart to see in this part of the world anyway what is really taking place and the reason why I say that is because nobody was wearing mask on the train subways and shinkansen..

and then suddenly overnight which I mentioned in a post it started become trendy wear a mask wasn't mandatory it was just trendy like hey this is cool you know.
And then after the trend it became if you're not wearing a mask you better be wearing a mask but there's no law here in Japan in this country saying you have to wear a mask but you're definitely frowned upon if you go into a grocery store as a matter of fact the many grocery stores says no entry unless you're wearing a mask.

but unfortunately I don't have access to a computer to do what I want to do anymore I just have this phone so but I hope somebody chimes in and starts doing what you suggested it would be really fascinating.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I can tell you what the correlation is. Cases increase when you increase testing.

Way more people have already had COVID than any media source will acknowledge. The public health agencies aren't saying anything because, like all government agencies, this new power they have been enabled to use is intoxicating. It's the same thing I witnessed from the inside during H1N1, public health didn't want to admit that it was less severe than anticipated because the money poured in.

Though it contradicts the popular Chinese sabotage narrative I see evidence that this was circulating at least 4 or 5 months before the alleged origin date. This was going around, mostly without notice due to mostly killing the elderly and infirm, for many months before the cases exploded.

It's really easy to fool the public with numbers when they have no background in risk assessment. So it's being exploited in the months leading in to an election by disgusting people with no integrity.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Positive Tests Are Not COVID Cases .

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here's the case numbers (blue) overlaid onto the death numbers:

edit on 20/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
That last chart in my last post is the U.S. btw. Just search "covid cases" on Google and you should get the same charts.
edit on 20/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Personally I cannot see any obvious correlations, besides maybe winter in Australia helping the second wave get so big. The UK is rapidly ramping up testing and we can see the result of that in the increased cases without any rise in death numbers. The riots and packed beaches also occurred in the UK while the cases numbers were dropping. I'll be very interested to see how the UK fairs when winter hits considering they were already hit so hard. It will tell us if they have herd immunity and if the immunity is long lasting. My prediction is they'll have a minor wave but the death rate will remain very low.

UK here......

It is normal here for an increase in deaths in the winter due to flu (mostly the

elderly and with underlying problems) Even though they can and do get free

vacinations. I myself is in that catergory but I have never taken up my option to

have one.

ALL deaths I believe WILL BE PUT DOWN to the covid virus anyway and regardless

of truth.

edit on 20-9-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

top topics

join