It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's three steps toward world domination. Possible MIM'S. STREET TALK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
1. Separate nation against Nation by the coronavirus
2. Break the spirit of the military's personnel by making them confused with sizzified actions toward being a real soldier
3. Divide then conquer all nations through political and military means

now that we have the internet and we have ATS to express our worldly views on the dominance approach of any world power we now see China leading its way through propaganda and their strength in their military capacity.
Although this is my MIM' STREET TALK,
IT DOES SEEM TO BECOME THE CONSENSUS AMONG THOSE THAT ARE ALERT TO WHAT IS TAKING PLACE AROUND ASIA AND AFRICA AND EVEN IN NORTHERN EUROPE.

What is really happening behind the scenes and these idiots around the world who think it's cool but this is the truth China is out the colonize the world.

This is what people have not caught on to well actually a few in the state department have caught on to it and this is one of the reasons why Obama fired or I don't know what the right word is but got rid of 500 top grass in the military.
and this is what I'm trying to explain to you now the top brass in the military were opposed to bringing in large groups of people of Muslim background.
Europe also fell into this trap by bringing in Muslims.
You see the Chinese and Muslims don't get along well their goal is to see other nations turn against the Muslim populations and this is what I mean by divide and conquer the Chinese for those of us that live in Asia or even have Asian spouses we understand a little of the Chinese way of thinking when it comes to world dominance.
It comes down to what I've mentioned colonization and they do that by the three steps that I mentioned up above.
I hope what I just wrote this was this I edited it since I first posted it but I hope it's an enlightenment toward what is really happening and we also when I mention we America Americans they have people that are of Muslim backgrounds and how they divided a lot of animosity in the halls of Congress so China's plan is actually working so all those in the early steps it actually started with the Clinton administration by allowing the military to kind of fall behind the old ways of the military.
but it was one of the steps of the three steps I mentioned to demoralize the military it was part of the Chinese government way back in the Clinton administration so I hope I'm making some sense to you guys that are reading this I am not a conspiracist I'm more fat understanding of the world around me and how the world works.
edit on 0900000007502020-09-19T21:50:07-05:00500709pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0900000048002020-09-19T22:00:48-05:00004809pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

China's three steps toward world denomination. Possible MIM'S. STREET TALK

you might want to edit your title?

denomination
/dɪˌnɒmɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
all
religion
cards
noun
noun: denomination; plural noun: denominations

a recognized autonomous branch of the Christian Church.
"the Presbyterian community is the second largest denomination in the country"
h
Similar:
religious group

the face value of a banknote, coin, or postage stamp.

it appears that China is being labled in the same way as the USSR of the cold war era from the 70/80s, until i see the soldiers of another nation marching on my streets, i will view the majority of any nations populace as similar to my own, dont believe the hype

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Uppity CCP China Needs it's Nose Bloodied , it is Begging for It and the U.S. Should Accommodate them . Covid-19 was an Act of Biological Warfare .

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

China's three steps toward world denomination. Possible MIM'S. STREET TALK

you might want to edit your title?

denomination
/dɪˌnɒmɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
all
religion
cards
noun
noun: denomination; plural noun: denominations

a recognized autonomous branch of the Christian Church.
"the Presbyterian community is the second largest denomination in the country"
h
Similar:
religious group

the face value of a banknote, coin, or postage stamp.

it appears that China is being labled in the same way as the USSR of the cold war era from the 70/80s, until i see the soldiers of another nation marching on my streets, i will view the majority of any nations populace as similar to my own, dont believe the hype

hey thanks when I wrote The heading I knew it was the wrong word but I couldn't think of the right word or it just I went blank I guess my English is starting to fell on me wow I can't believe it but anyway I corrected it I hope I'm right this time around

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

One thing the Chinese do not understand is MAD.

We will go through with it. For 50 years we stockpiled nuclear weapons and delivery systems. We have delivery systems from the 60's that are impervious to hacking or jamming.

The US and USSR almost pushed those buttons a few times. The Chinese are not smart enough to know when to back down in my opinion.

Do you know why service members have families in our overseas bases? Human shields. If an invader kills a bunch of US women and children our population will want blood and when Americans get to that stage God help whoever the perpetrator is.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Biden said that a strong China is the best thing for the world, so the liberal view on this is China is good, Trump is bad.

What happen to America...lol

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Biden said that a strong China is the best thing for the world, so the liberal view on this is China is good, Trump is bad.

What happen to America...lol

Biden is an idiot and part of the reason we are in this mess. These fools thought that if they built China up that it would lead to Democracy.

Idiots.

Our situation is much worse than the Soviets. The Soviets did not have the economic might. Now we have given a totalitarian nation a manufacturing base, technology, science, and world economic might. Not since Nazi Germany have we had an adversary of this caliber.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Biden is an idiot and part of the reason we are in this mess. These fools thought that if they built China up that it would lead to Democracy.

Idiots.

Our situation is much worse than the Soviets. The Soviets did not have the economic might. Now we have given a totalitarian nation a manufacturing base, technology, science, and world economic might. Not since Nazi Germany have we had an adversary of this caliber.

I don't think people realize that China is 10x worst than Russia. Russia without their nuke might wouldn't be crap...
edit on 19-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Idiots.

I don't think people realize that China is 10x worst than Russia. Russia without they nuke might wouldn't be crap...

This is why there's three steps that I mentioned they all fall in place.
CHINA WILL EXECUTE ITS MISSION OF COLONIZATION WHEN MOST NATIONS HAVE WEAK LEADERS AND THE TREND RIGHT NOW SEEMS TO BE MANY NATIONS HAVE WEAK LEADERS ARE GETTING WEEK LEADERS OR EVEN HAVE BEEN LITERALLY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

China, and it's Windows Vista financial system will spin itself off into pblivion inthe next decade, if not sooner.

I would divest sooner, rather than later if you are invested there.

Xi screwed the pooch, and the cracks in the dam are starting to show. The undepinnings of the CCP socail contract will fail, and the current power structure will not be able to hold it together.

There are myriad of issues pointing in that direction in the article below.

A Failure of Leadership, Part III: The Beginning of the End of China

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

We can hope so, but it is China... You know that place that has had the largest mass killings in the history of the world, the place that is putting millions of Muslins in concentration camps not seen since the Nazis. What do you do with 1.4 billion people?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
youtu.be...

So our politicians in Congress which I've been saying have sold us out they're all traitors am I not correct then.
edit on 0900000045222020-09-20T00:22:45-05:00224509am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

We can hope so, but it is China... You know that place that has had the largest mass killings in the history of the world, the place that is putting millions of Muslins in concentration camps not seen since the Nazis. What do you do with 1.4 billion people?

That's a great question. I always have to remind myself to seperate the rank and file Chinese citizen from the party aparatchik.

I don't know how you deprogram a population that has known nothing but loyalty to the government as a way of being, and on to an attitude of self determination. A collapse of the current government could bring that awakening, or birth somthing even darker.

I don't want to downlplay China on the wold stage. The are economically important, globally, and a stratigic militray threat in Asia, but they are following an arc toward less power, not more.

Back to your question. What do you do about the human rights abuses? The plight of muslim Uighurs is not something that the US, or even a coalition of countries can, or should address at this point by force. The best bet is probably to appy economic leverage as the economic situation in China creates socail pressure that threatens the power base of the CCP.

The long game is an economic war, diplomacy, and checks and balances on institutional changes that open up doors of information to the rank and file to foster self determination in a new generation. There is no doubt that there is 'evil' over there from a human rights standpoint, but we don't need another hot war of liberation. Nation building is a Bushian fantasy that needs to die on the ash heap of the 2000's.

Off to bed. I have a China headache.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Didn't the previous U.S administrations like the Clintons or Obama help China ? Help them to steal high tech ?

China have huge organ harvesting program, which they just deny if asked....that alone should be enough reason to every country stop dealing anything with China . We are talking huge amount of people every Year that got killed to get organ.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I don't want to downlplay China on the wold stage. The are economically important, globally, and a stratigic militray threat in Asia, but they are following an arc toward less power, not more.

So China for about 30 years has been on a fake GNP growth of about 10% which is a ridiculous level. Much of it has been expansion not needed, so has been just for show to keep the percentages up. This have towns were no one lives. Empty shopping malls etc.. Large buildings that after less than 10 years are collapsing, expensive living areas doing the same. Many Chinese invested in that total crap and it is biting them in the ass now. America has infused the country with our capitalism and so 800 million that were extreme poverty 20+ years ago are now seen as middle class, and one needs to ask what is it that they want? That is a lot of people who have finally tasted a better life and when that happens they are not so quick to give it up anytime soon.

China is reaching the point that it is time to pay the piper and with Trump putting pressure on them they feel the pain, and might as well add the biblical rain levels they have seen that is just icing on the cake of disaster. There is also a biblical level of locus coming their way...like 100 trillion...

edit on 20-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Didn't the previous U.S administrations like the Clintons or Obama help China ? Help them to steal high tech ?

China have huge organ harvesting program, which they just deny if asked....that alone should be enough reason to every country stop dealing anything with China . We are talking huge amount of people every Year that got killed to get organ.

Their view was a strong China was good for the world... and yes tech and jobs....

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Obama got Nobel peace price , now China killing Uighurs , harvesting organs from alive persons....

CCP is disease .

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Communism is religion with God Marx, savior is Mao and devil POTUS, this is China.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Awesome thread, I think Agent smith summed it up with his monologue "Humans are a virus" I guess for political correctness it wouldn't be reasonable to specify a race.

m.youtube.com...

Like they have groups of people buying up butter, baby formula, and other goods made in australIa to ship back to the motherland.
edit on 20-9-2020 by robsmith because: Spells

edit on 20-9-2020 by robsmith because: Ooops

top topics

<<   2 >>

join