It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Cases In Percentage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There are two variables when it comes to reporting a change in Coronavirus cases:

1. The amount of cases
2. The amount of testing

Here is a chart that displays the Share of total COVID-19 tests that were positive

Feel free to 'add country' on the top left of the chart.

For many countries, the actual percentage of people testing positive in relation to the amount of testing, is not that concerning, however, countries in the South Americas such as Argentina (see link), which have been under a 6 month lockdown, have increased.

Does lockdown help stop the infection rate?
Why South America?
WTF?

It appears that no matter what the impositions, no matter how the people follow, the pandemic is inexorable.

There is an obvious lack of respect. Respect each other and respect yourself; it's the same thing.

Much Love

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

Japan's new prime minister suga is taking approach that will move the country in a direction of let's get our butts back to work immediately.
First what they're doing here is opening up the countries tourists attractions to the people of Japan that live in Japan that's the first step.
Second they're going to analyze the cases of coronavirus and the effects of people going out and enjoying the what was once Japan and what was once the workforce of Japan they're going to analyze very carefully any surge of the coronavirus and they're going to do this with extensive testing.
And if they find out it's leveled it's a level playing game like you said The more test the more cases of the coronavirus new cases lead to more deaths well in this country yes there I think there's been close to 6,000 deaths of a population of 130 million people
Do you close the country down well to take all precautions in the very beginning yes but was there something behind all this in my opinion prime minister ABI didn't want to play the game and yes he was sick and yes he did get out of politics
and now we have a new leader who's not afraid just like President Trump he speaks his mind he says old man as I guess they say and believe me everybody that works under him prime minister suga that is they either get their s*** together or they get tossed out and they made it very clear and even on the news people are saying yeah you have to really have your act together with this guy

So I guess in a way what I'm saying is if you want to follow the truth you might follow some of my future posts concerning the coronavirus here in Japan and the political scene because quite frankly from what I've been brainwashed for America all the Democratic cities are being shut down something like that I don't know I don't live there but I know the rural areas are just nothing acting as if really nothing happened and it's the same thing here in the rural areas here in this country it's like everything's going on normal farmers are farming little shops are open just the way it is and it's going to get better too.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Maybe they've got a bad batch of tests or perhaps even that the PCR test is a crock.

One other really important question.

Why are these people in an ICU ward and not at home? They don't look like ICU material to me, just sayin.

Sourceificationalisationing
edit on 19 9 2020 by myselfaswell because: just because.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is interesting. Thank you for sharing your imput from Japan. I have always beieved that a worldwide event would inlove a collaboration, but this would never be lasting. Eventually, cracks would appear and domination would prevail.

Domination is based upon fear. Have no fear my friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Oh Really ? How Many People do you Know Personally that have a Confirmed Case of Covid-19 and have eventually Died from it > ?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

The media has moved on from death rates. Despite the lack of actual proven coronavirus deaths, cases are the new weapon. Cases without deaths, however, are losing their impact. Time for another stage perhaps?

I've no idea what's occurring in the Argentinian scientific community but I would assume it could have more credibility.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That would be 0. Which has raised suspicion, which has led to research.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
All we can even begin to get close to the "real" numbers are hospitalizations and deaths and even those are no doubt fraught with errors, manipulation and outright lies.

It's real and it is there but it didn't deserve the total shutdown. We were told the wrong numbers it was supposed to have an Rt of 5.7 and it never got that high right now in my state we have below 1.0 threshold since July 2nd.Once it was here there was no way to eradicate it, now it's long past the time for those not at risk to get back to work at the very least. Those at risk can do as they choose.

we have had 27,337 Hospitalizations
and 6599 deaths
since March 2nd

in a state of 11 million people ...do the math

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok just need to remember some real science here, that they really put aside deliberately.

Positive Tests Are Not COVID Cases.

No matter would there be 100 or 100000000 positive test , it really dont mean anything with this plandemic. If someone get a positive test from a flawed test that is not even meant to be used for diagnostic, it dont mean jack.

And when we move to cases, which is individuals who become ill from disease,Well if the test are not reliable for diagnostic, how they can claim all those people die to virus ? ...when Lisa get rammed by buss and dies to it we can assume that Lisa died from car accident...but they still want to claim she died to covid-19 , because they are so hungry to get more deaths .

This is nothing more than manufactured plandemic, a hoax .
edit on 19-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Ok just need to remember some real science here, that they really put aside deliberately.

Positive Tests Are Not COVID Cases.

No matter would there be 100 or 100000000 positive test , it really dont mean anything with this plandemic. If someone get a positive test from a flawed test that is not even meant to be used for diagnostic, it dont mean jack.

And when we move to cases, which is individuals who become ill from disease,Well if the test are not reliable for diagnostic, how they can claim all those people die to virus ? ...when Lisa get rammed by buss and dies to it we can assume that Lisa died from car accident...but they still want to claim she died to covid-19 , because they are so hungry to get more deaths .
This is nothing more than manufactured plandemic, a hoax .

Nothing to add here ....... my thoughts exactly!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Oh Really ? How Many People do you Know Personally that have a Confirmed Case of Covid-19 and have eventually Died from it > ?

NONE Even the well known ones like Boris Johnson, Prince Charles, Kier Starmer

et al have recovered .......

HYPE!!

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
And when we move to cases, which is individuals who become ill from disease...

Where did you get that a case means a person who becomes ill from a disease?

edit on 20-9-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

From Dr Tim O'Shea

thedoctorwithin

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Percentages, graphs, what a load of BS. anyone with an ounce of intelligence can make either of them show what they want.
Let me show you. The following not real. Brazil show in the same period 400% increase of Covid deaths, ooo, contagion, lock everything down, stop the economy. YEEETTT, the true figures we start with 2 deaths, then 100% increase, ooo, how dangerous, 100% eh, but that's only 4 cases. Then 200%, now that's not 200% on the on going figure, that's 200% on the original figure, so whoops we get 6 deaths.
Can you now see how percentages and graphs can totally blind people with data that can work to someone's agenda.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Seems like asymptomatic cases have always been considered cases. Typhoid Mary comes to mind.

Not really sure you agreeing with one Dr.'s opinion makes for a consensus.

I'm sensing a bit of confirmation bias going on.

edit on 20-9-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm aware of the deliberate manipulation of the information presented in the media regarding cases. This isn't a thread about that, although without understanding the opening post as intended, it would be possible to misread it as I'm somebody who believes what is presented.

The ratio in the chart shows that the positive cases are not increasing in most countries, despite the scaremongering. It's not so easy to find the rates of cases in any helpful context.

It's objective information offered without any rhetoric or agenda. Call it what you wish.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
After reading this, it's possible that a majority of the hospitalized Covid-19 patients, and those who died with Covid-19, could be HOMELESS people: twitter.com...

That would solve a lot of problems for cash-strapped big cities, and generate money for the medical complex in those cities, at the same time.

new topics

top topics

join