It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a mark?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
A blemish.

You will breakout at some point if you get vaccinated against covid-19.

An ugly mark is a beastly mark.

If it'll cover your whole face and body, it will surely be an ugly mark.

I don't know about any of you, but I'd rather receive one of the treatments for covid-19 if I ever get it than to receive any vaccine.

What about you? Are you willing to get a treatment for covid-19 or a vaccine against covid-19?

Your right hand or foreheads just means in your agreement. All wont get covid-19, but all with their agreement will receive the beastly mark. Just don't agree to the vaccine, to not be apart of all that will receive a mark by agreement.

Would you rather look beastly or catch covid-19, and just take a treatment for it?

All wont receive that mark. Nope, just who all in agreement to receive it.

If everybody jumps off a bridge will you also jump off a bridge?

The trick to get you to agree to receive a covid-19 vaccine, is you MIGHT not be able to do business without having received it.

Like? Can't enter Cedar Point without having gotten vaccinated. Cant enter a grocery store without having gotten vaccinated.

A lot of companies will not want you on their property without having had a vaccination against covid-19.

But some of us can do without those companies. I know I can do without those companies. Some of these companies will be getting looted out as it will be a good number of ppl who will not agree to receive a vaccine for covid-19.

In other words, expect ppl to be more violent once a vaccine rolls out.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

THE Mark will be a something in or on your forehead or right hand / wrist.

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

THE Mark will be a something in or on your forehead or right hand / wrist.

The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,

so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

To me, name of the beast is rather implicate of the beast. And number of its name is number of its implicate. In other words, it sounds like a number of very beastly looking bumps will be the mark from the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'd rather just get covid and get it over with but no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get it. I've ignored literally every covid directive since this first started and still nothing. I wanna fight this virus mother #er the old fashioned way.

T-cells, white blood cells and antibodies vs viral cells

Bring it you granny killing sumbitch. Let's do this #.
edit on 19/9/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Spirituality is not about fear. Fear is of mind, That fear being an obstacle to spirituality. The mark of the beast is about darkness versus light. So mark of the beast is not something attained, its something you loose, when your body fills with light. I don't get flu shots purely because I have seen a graph that indicated deaths per million has been on the rise since the flu shot has been released. But covid-19 is not flu. So I will weigh the information if/when vacination becomes available.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It is necessary, once more, to explain exactly what Revelation's "mark of the beast" does, and what it's for..

More than once in the book of Deuteronomy, God tells his people that he wants them to keep his law in their hearts, and he also expresses this metaphorically by saying that he wants them to keep his law "written upon your hand and as frontlets between your eyes" (e.g. Deuteronomy ch11 v18). This means keeping the law at the forefront of your mind.

The "mark" of Revelation ch13, located in the same places (though possibly as metaphor) is the Beast's equivalent. It means people are willing to keep the Beast's law at the forefront of their minds instead of God's law.

Now the whole point of this mark is to identify those who are ready to reject God and prefer to follow his great opponent. That is why the Beast punishes those who don't accept it, and God will punish those who do accept it.

Therefore IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE that the Beast's mark should be ANYTHING that people might acquire innocently or inadvertently or by deception. God is not going to send people to hell for using credit cards or till receipts or having vaccinations, because none of those things are about a voluntary rejection of God.

Therefore EVERY paranoid theory, including this one, that involves people receiving the mark under the guise of being something else is absolute nonsense, the unnecessary spreading of alarm.

Actually, there is a much easier way of identifying the mark. Wait until there is a ruler dominating the world and persecuting Christians for refusing to follow him. That's the Beast. Notice how he identifies his followers. That's the mark. As long as we're not in that situation, the problem doesn't arise.
edit on 19-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A good explanation of what the mark is. With context of the Bible.

Discussed In the video:
The mark of the beast in relationship with the seal (mark) of God.
666 is related to Solomon’s gold
Freemasons plan for a global financial reset.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think there is a possibility that the mark could be a form of auto-tattoo that you take on your head or hand to link you into a world electronic smart system. The beast from the sea I've seen as interpreted as arising from the people -- possibly all the people linked together. It would make sense in the idea of not being able to buy or sell without it -- a smart mark through which you could be controlled in the system.

Such a thing would be voluntary the same way so much of our modern technology is. You aren't forced to, but to move on in society, you don't have a lot of real choice either. You either go off the grid and live somewhat Amish or you go along.

It could get worse. And the worship figure would be not long into such a system.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
But in what sense is "being linked to an electronic smart system" a rejection of God? We see in the next chapter (ch14 v10) what God does to those who accept the mark. Is he really going to do this just because people have chosen to use a particular payment system or medical treatment? Surely the idea is absurd.

We need to get back to the purpose of Revelation. The whole point of the book of Revalation is to help the church to cope with the experience of wholesale persecution. So everything in that book is about the persecution itself and the consequences sent by God. The story of ch13, in which Christians are put to death for refusing to worship the Beast, is evidently part of that theme. Therefore the "mark" is not going to be about anything else.

I still think it's better to identify these things in the sequence I suggested. Identify the Beast first. If there is a world-dominating power persecuting the church, that is the Beast. Once you find the Beast, it is easy enough to find the mark. Whatever identifies his followers. As long as there is no wholesale persecution, the Beast doesn't exist yet. If the Beast doesn't exist yet, then the mark doesn't exist yet and there is no point in looking for it.

If only people would give up the unwarranted assumption that everything mentioned in Revelation must be present in the world NOW, which has been responsible for so much ingenious misinterpretation.

edit on 19-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah but nah
I don’t think the antichrist is allowed to trick people into committing to its kingdom, people must choose for themselves
It will be a financial, political and spiritual government set up to control people’s lives, effectively a communist type state

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Nopee...only if ya worship it , too

On another note....never take a vaccine...there's human remains in for a multiplier of effect....unborn parts...
edit on 19-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He would if it becomes something that is linked to the spiritual beast.

All I'm saying is that the foundations for that system exist. They're here. We see it in China's social credit score and ability to obsessively track all their citizens digitally.

Link it to a world government and state Big Brother figure, and people may learn to love Big Brother, worship him even, as Big Brother is the source of everything. 1984 is the description of the Beast system. All they're missing is the mark.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
When I was a baby, I had some sort of birthmark on my forehead and my relatives were commenting on it so my sister, who was two at the time stabbed it with a fork and also stabbed me on the nose at the area between my eyes. I was only less than a month old and had to go to the hospital and have it patched up, the doctor removed the birthmark and I got left with a scar from the removal that looks like either a W which is the Sin symbol or because it had a line coming down, it could be Trident shaped.

Never liked the trident gum, so I guess I am stuck calling it a sign that I am a child of Sin.

My sister was just jealous, everyone was making a fuss over the new baby. She was only two, I only know what I was told, It did not give me traumatized memories.
edit on 19-9-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The said second beast is the Vatican, all the while the second beast is no longer mentioned after, but the woman of the waters, or said "Whore of Babylon" does and is said rides the first that eventually said to turn on her.

The number of the of the beast can be linked to Niro/Nero, all the while the differing heads were of the Hydra were the ruling Caesars, and was more then likely ancient Romes coat of arms of sorts. Another said meaning behind the image of it is said to mean "Nefarious Situation" in some way, probably symbolic to Romes history.

As for the mark, an what it could of been, dont know. Btw, isnt the Left hand the Devil, or ash pressed on their foreheads count too.
edit on 19-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

In my travels, which have been wider than ever man yet accomplished, I have seen many, many wild beasts of Arabia and India; but this beast, that is commonly called a Tyrant, I know not how many heads it has, nor if it be crooked of claw, and armed with horrible fangs.
Apollonius of Tyana

edit on 19-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
He would if it becomes something that is linked to the spiritual beast.

Only, I think, if it were already linked to the hostile and persecuting power at the time of being taken. Otherwise a punishment wowuld be irrational, and I cannot believe that God is irrational in that sense.

The sequence of events in Revelation ch13 is clear enough. The Beast and the open demand to worship the Beast comes first, and the purpose of the mark is identify those willing to co-operate.

I agree about the potential of the "social credit" system. But "not being able to buy or sell" simply means that those not co-operating with the Beast are boycotted, iike the Jews in Nazi Germany. The idea that payment systems in themselves can constitute the mark is a popular false deduction.

My advice remains, don't even try to identify the Beast or the mark or any other feature of Revelation until you see a dominating power perssecuting the church, because that's what Revelation is all about. It's a response to the existence of persecution. The grand mistake of modern Christians is to try to see things happening before they are happening, because they want to see Revelation taking place NOW.

It's just possible, I've suggested elsewhere, that we're at the beginning of the Four Horsemen period. But there is a substantial gap between the Four Horsemen period and the apperance of the Beast.

edit on 20-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Well we hold microchips in either or for a good chunk of our day in 2020 now, don't we?? We have already been forced into compliance with an ineffective mask mandate. You really think the convenience of embedded convenience will be a hard sell when billions willingly surrender everything about their self ,their soul to a faceless computer with a cold gaze and open ear??

The fairy tales of old hide some secrets. Mirror mirror on the wall was never magic it was simply an AI augmented interface. The time span between the invention of the wheel and our speedy self destructive race to peril seems to grow shorter every cycle.

It's a goddamn cold renamed for a psy op hiding global engagements and historical actions.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I would speculate that the merger of machine and body is the ultimate vile violation of our holy temple, our very own bodies.

Rejecting the natural spirit of God for an artificial corruption of our own thoughts by granting access to the entire world if we are talking internet connected mind and/or body.
What if Jesus asked "my son, do he not trust in the wisdom of our Father, that you need to violate your temple with synthetic thought (a CPU processor perhaps) over the brain you were born with??"

You said yourself much is metaphorical vs literal. It seems to me artificial augmentations, specifically related to the brain or communication with it are the perfect metaphor of renouncing the wisdom of God(ones natural creation) in favor of man's/beast system or ideas??

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Our understanding of Biblical metaphors needs to be controlled by context (the meaning intended by the original writer being paramount), and by comparison with the rest of the Biblical message.

The immediate context of Revelation is Roman imperial persecution, probably Nero's. That points to the writer intending to talk about a similar situation.
The obvious Biblical parallel to the opening of ch13 is Daniel ch7, where symbolic beasts representing political powers "arise from the sea". The whole of Daniel is about dealing with hostile political power. That points to the writer of Revelation ch13 intending to talk about a similar situation.

So those considerations determine how I need to be interpreting Revelation ch13. The metaphors have to be controlled by something, or they just run riot. I'm going to continue bumping my old Revelation series.

edit on 20-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

In my opinion, the Bible says to not get a mark on the wrist or forehead. I don't care what makes the mark, I won't do it. I think that a lot of people try interpreting the Bible too much. I don't think that it's supposed to be a puzzle that you have to dessifer. That's what the spirit is for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join