It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Campaign Slogan Scranton and Park Avenue is a Screwup LOL

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Biden Campaign had Joe start a new slogan drive the other day.

"" I view this as a campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue "" says Joe.

The meaning is that Joe=Scranton and Trump=Park Ave.

But somebody looked into the money and discovered the Biden Campaign has made yet another horrible gaff LOL !!

Seems Biden actually has raised something like 8x more donations from "Park Avenue" and Trump has raised more money from the Scranton area than his own Park Avenue area LOL

Maybe it's more like a "Basement vs Penthouse" campaign right Symone ?

Joe Biden’s attempt to convince voters that his blue-collar roots make him the populist candidate in the 2020 presidential race is hard to square with his campaign’s finances.

“I view this as a campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue,” said Biden on Thursday.

Yet Biden’s campaign has raised far more money from Park Avenue in New York City than in his hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania. Moreover, he has raised far more on Park Ave than President Donald Trump.

Park Ave Residents Gave Joe Biden 8 Times What They Gave to Donald Trump

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Biden Campaign had Joe start a new slogan drive the other day.

"" I view this as a campaign between Scranton and Park Avenue "" says Joe. ...

Romans 1:22~

Claiming to be wise, they became fools...

Or Forrest Gump~

Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't where they came up with this nonsense the Biden has "blue collar" roots either. He went to a $20k a year private school.

He's never worked a day in his life.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
People have made up their minds

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I don't where they came up with this nonsense the Biden has "blue collar" roots either. He went to a $20k a year private school.

With Democrats, it's always a sob story based on pure bullsheist and people fall for it every time 😃

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Romney wanted us poor people to feel sorry for him because, as he said, we'd never understand how hard it is to have to deal with all that money.

I felt so sorry for him that I didn't even vote that election.

They are stupid.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I understand part of his point on that.

There is a difference between hard work in the physical labor sense and working hard at whatever your job is. People lose sight of that. He put it in the most tactless, tone deaf way possible. But, truthfully, being a successful financial manager is hard or else we'd all be wealthy because anyone could do it.

In its own way, it's as hard as being a first rate construction worker and here I'm thinking about the basement waterproofing crew that basically hand dug a trench the depth of our basement around our house in a day.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Can’t fix stupid!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I think Antifa Joe meant between Beijing and Brussels.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: incoserv

I understand part of his point on that.

There is a difference between hard work in the physical labor sense and working hard at whatever your job is. People lose sight of that. He put it in the most tactless, tone deaf way possible. But, truthfully, being a successful financial manager is hard or else we'd all be wealthy because anyone could do it.

In its own way, it's as hard as being a first rate construction worker and here I'm thinking about the basement waterproofing crew that basically hand dug a trench the depth of our basement around our house in a day.

Difference is that people don't die or become seriously injured or maimed from crunching numbers.

There is something to be said for hard mental work however, it is nothing compared to sweatting and busting your back all day.

I've been everything from a brick layers labourer, saemiller, factory worker to business development manager (new business sales), account manager and a few others.

new topics

top topics

join