It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

invisible aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first time to post on here. So to everyone hi

I recently saw a a special on the "History Channel" about Area 51 in the show they talk about there being new chamelean or adaptive airplane camoflauge if you will ie: change color to blend in with the sky!
I know this may sound a little skeptical but I recently confirmed this more or less by talking with my neighbor who just recently retired from lockheed and was high up in the "Skunk Works" and told me that they may have done something like that. To me it the kind of answer that sounds like a run around to the fact that they actually did produce something like that. he also told me that he has worked on some secret aircraft projects that have been tested out Area 51! In my op[inion if this technology does exist it takes air combat to a whole new level.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Did he give any details on what kind of aircraft this camoflauge was used on?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes. I found a pic:

But seriously, I do think it exists. I heard something about it several years back in Popular Science. Please keep us posted on anything that you find out.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasexecutioner
Hi, this is my first time to post on here. So to everyone hi

I recently saw a a special on the "History Channel" about Area 51 in the show they talk about there being new chamelean or adaptive airplane camoflauge if you will ie: change color to blend in with the sky!
I know this may sound a little skeptical but I recently confirmed this more or less by talking with my neighbor who just recently retired from lockheed and was high up in the "Skunk Works" and told me that they may have done something like that. To me it the kind of answer that sounds like a run around to the fact that they actually did produce something like that. he also told me that he has worked on some secret aircraft projects that have been tested out Area 51! In my op[inion if this technology does exist it takes air combat to a whole new level.

Have your Neighbor come over and post about projects he's worked on so we can have an idea about what's going at Area 51 or to question him to see if your lying or not. I'm not exactly accusing you of lying or anything but I would love to hear about some projects he's worked on at lockheed and prove that he's legit. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I knew a son of a Lockheed Martin insider, and he confirmed this tech existed and they were applying it to the F/A-22 project.

I knew about this since atleast 2001-2002
I posted about this before...

The Bird of Prey apparently had the same addaptive stealth, it was actually a techology demonstator for this tech...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Yeah, I knew a son of a Lockheed Martin insider, and he confirmed this tech existed and they were applying it to the F/A-22 project.

I knew about this since atleast 2001-2002
I posted about this before...

The Bird of Prey apparently had the same addaptive stealth, it was actually a techology demonstator for this tech...

The Bird of Prey is pretty sweet looking...I didn't know it was invisible to the eye or was a test bed for that tech. I also didn't know the F 22 was getting it either... thats awesome! I wanna know what capabilities the F 22 will have besides advanced stealth, Thrust vectoring, and the ability to super cruise. I always hear about how the air force isn't releasing the other capabilities the plane has and that they haven't even mentioned the best parts of the plane yet. What else can a plane have...? It's already sounding pretty impressive, to bad were not getting that many....

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is actually not so secret.

There are numerous articals and officials that confirm the technology is being tested.

The Bird of Prey for instance is rumored to have "active" visual stealth.

The F/B-22 project would most likely incorporate the technology as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You need to get more info from your neighbor. the least you could do is try and get some info from him that proves he worked for Skunk Works, and check his name on the internet, and see what is list his occupation as, check Lockheed records, etc, if he's lying it should be pretty easy to bust him on it. Like print out 6 to 12 lockheed designed (public) planes, and see if he can identify them...cause if he cant, he's lying.

and i do believe that they do have the tech to make planes dissappear.

As GrOuNd_ZeRo said, i to believe the bird of prey was the first, however I dont think the F/A-22 has it. I believe its proposed on the F/B-22 and the X-45C.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
We saw something like this, no lies, I don't believe in aliens etc. we saw a government aircraft, it was a triangle (b2 bomber) shape, and dead silent. We were just looking up at the right time. My brother made a report to mufon, the person that came out to interview was retired from Northrop Grummen, we checked out his background he worked at groom lake, and worked on radar jamming etc in vietnam, his first name was Anthony, my belief is MUFOn is a demographic/information gathering resource for private and governemtn agencies either for their own air craft or competitors.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by texasexecutioner

Just yesterday I was going out to check the mail and heard a really loude rumbling coming towards in the sky. When I looked up there was nothing there. The sky was clear with no clouds in site. It was so loude I could feel it shaking me. I heard it come and go over me, but nothing was there. So later on last night I was hanging out with a group of friends and I asked them if maybe they had heard a jet come over earlier that day. Out of the 8 of us, 4 of us had heard the jet come over ealier that day. They also claimed that they didn't see anything in the sky. There was no chem trail or anything, just a loude shaking rumble in the sky. So thats was lead me here trying to findout if anyone else has heard anything like this before.

-Tony Woodside-
Laurinburg, NC

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Would this be 'Yehudi Lights' ?

en.wikipedia.org...

Not new technology (Used since WWII) but since the advent of stealth technology it has become more useful.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes I also had this same thing happen to me and thats how I ended up hear. But when it happend to me there where more then one aircraft. I know this because I live in an area that the military trains SF and air force pilots, the white mountains of NH. Thay have flown the A10 in this area for a very long time and very often. Dog fighting and ground targets is what thay train in this area so I know what an aircraft sounds like close to the ground. Thay fly so low that if you are on one of the mountains around hear you can see down in to the cock pit and see the pilot. I was also in desert storm and witnessed combet aircraft at vareing altituds. these aircraft where cercling around in what I can only say was air to air combat training. there was 5 of us all looking for the air craft and none of us could find then they where all around us and there was a very low and loud sound of trust vectering jet engines that lasted about 3 hrs. it was a clear day with only minimal cloud cover. thay where so close to the ground that thay shouck us and the ground. The aircraft where there I know this and 4 other people witnessed it to. It is real thay do exsist.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

this "Lockheed Martin insider", if telling his son information about black projects, or even that they exist, is likely to lose his security clearance after his next poly.

new topics

top topics

join