It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ways To define a commie in 2020 .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A lot of well Ok all OF trump post say Democrats are commies .
Thing is what can define a commie ?

Well the easy way is Commies may be Voted in WINK WINK .
But NEVER get voted out . The will hold pretend elections from time to time But Of coarse they wont louse against well say a DEMENTED
perv who cant do more then read teleprompters and even then cant .

Now HERE in america we have TERM LIMITS to keep this kind of thing from being possible .
So we found a 2 term limit is about the best way To ensure NO ONE man could every gain that kind of power .

fact it the demarcates hate Trump and dont even want him getting 2 terms .
Ok well thing is its NOT UP to them as of now we still have the right to Vote him back in or out its up to us .

So On to Trump the man who wants TO abolish Term LIMITS Third terms ? heck lest just telling them 12 MORE years .
A Joke ? just needling the dems ?
No its no joke we BOTH KNOW IF Biden said this OR Obama said This OR Clinton said this You would be going bat crazy making a 1000 post how the country will be a dictator ship .

So dont bother playing it off as a joke . Point being Trump says He wants 12 more years call it a joke if you want Its not a thing to joke about .
So at 72 add 12 you get 84 a LIFETIME leader would it make . A dictator . The BEST easy way to define a commie .

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

It was common for Obama supporters in many places, both civilian and positions of power, to agitate for a third term and try to figure out how he might achieve it. So, yes, we've been there. Perhaps you don't recall?

The thing to remember is that you would have to pass a Constitutional Amendment for it to become legal.

Please research that process. You'll feel vastly better about things.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is idiotic. Is there even one person on this planet who can't discern between a sarcastic jab at an opponent and true intent?

I guess there is.

edit on 9 18 2020 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You simply dont understand his humor. It's true the left can't meme. The cancel culture has ruined it for you people.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Fine then Oboma also wanted to be a dictator .
would have thought That would have been all OVER ats so how about a link to the post about it ?
Sure bones one poster claims Odoma said it was It funny then ?
How about if the dem say it Now youl be laughing ?
So you think joking about becoming a dictator is funny then stop calling out the commie dems after all Its ONLY a Joke .

edit on 18-9-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I think you're trying to say Trump is a fascist?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

ATS search function using words Obama third term

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nope lol Im pointing out how Much of a hypocrite Republicans are .
Trump will win reelection Biden is a sick joke .
BUT any side that pushes trash talk is the same .

Trumps big thing trash talk dems big thing trash talk darn near every poster who says there republicans trash talk .

Have yet To see even ONE post with any Ideas at all Of how Trump will stop the madness Not even YOUR own ideas .
all Trump has is trash talk all the dems have is trash take .
You guys insist on making all about Commies regardless of what the left is or isnt .
NO Court's for republican heck with charges and trials Just say they are all commies .

Funny another good way to define a Commie they just say what every they want then through people in jails without even the curtsy of a trial

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When I do, it takes me a Hoax Bin thread, right off the bat.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
heck i get called a commie by many Republican posters Im no demarcate lol just know Trumps no different so dont praise him .
I could even Be voting for Trump just Not fool enough to think he the answer to every problem BUT republicans its if your not kissing trump behind your a commie .
I seen post of dem who say they are voting Trump but still dems are commies .
I think that defines a commie best of all when No matter what you do as I want or else .
Sound like most of the posting done by Republicans ?

You dont like Trump your a commie . ABSULTS a commie trate
Yea dems as well

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And that's where anyone discussing this seriously should go.

Without an Amendment, this cannot happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yes I know seams Trump does not and Now someone says Oboma as well .
One Democrat one republican both saying No term limits .
Only ones joking though right ?
the fact any president would even bring up the idea is something we should stay aware of .
Adments do happen .
They will admend us right to a dictator ship given the chance.
They who ever can get that much power .
NO ONE man can be trust with absult power as OUR fore fathers KNEW .

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe. But Trump really does tease the issue often enough. Obama didn't. He did say that if he COULD run again, he would win.

edit on 18-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
A lot of well Ok all OF trump post say Democrats are commies .
Thing is what can define a commie ?

Well the easy way is Commies may be Voted in WINK WINK .
But NEVER get voted out . The will hold pretend elections from time to time But Of coarse they wont louse against well say a DEMENTED
perv who cant do more then read teleprompters and even then cant .

Now HERE in america we have TERM LIMITS to keep this kind of thing from being possible .
So we found a 2 term limit is about the best way To ensure NO ONE man could every gain that kind of power .

fact it the demarcates hate Trump and dont even want him getting 2 terms .
Ok well thing is its NOT UP to them as of now we still have the right to Vote him back in or out its up to us .

So On to Trump the man who wants TO abolish Term LIMITS Third terms ? heck lest just telling them 12 MORE years .
A Joke ? just needling the dems ?
No its no joke we BOTH KNOW IF Biden said this OR Obama said This OR Clinton said this You would be going bat crazy making a 1000 post how the country will be a dictator ship .

So dont bother playing it off as a joke . Point being Trump says He wants 12 more years call it a joke if you want Its not a thing to joke about .
So at 72 add 12 you get 84 a LIFETIME leader would it make . A dictator . The BEST easy way to define a commie .

I'm voting for Trump for the next 12 years. We on the right are going to make this happen!

You can start pounding sand right the f now!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
right ones just joking ones not got you .
Look your wasting your time making excuses if you think for one MINT Trump was joking and givnt the chance would step down .
But fact it giving the Chance You would back a Life term now go ahead try lying and say you want Trump STAY limied to 2 terms.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Man, without coming off as being offensive, you might want to slow down when you’re typing out your posts. I understand that spelling isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and maybe there’s a dyslexia issue at play or an eyesight issue, but you’ll misspell the same word multiple ways in the same post. It’s just hard to follow along and get a grasp of what you’re going for.

Also, coming out, guns blazing and calling all republicans hypocrites for talking trash while you’re simultaneously talking trash is....hypocritical.

That said, I agree, both sides don’t do much but talk trash. From the citizens to the politicians. Our system has been turned into a meme itself.

The whole “The right can’t meme”, “the left can’t meme” has got to be one of the dumbest, bottom of the barrel talking points I’ve ever seen. We’re talking about f*cking pictures with barely a sentence on them to highlight something much larger involving many moving parts....and 95% of the time, someone else created it and someone else is re-posting it. And people judge the value of others based off their ability to re-post these things. Unf*ckingbelievable. This is the stuff that makes me want to say humans deserve all the bullsh*t that happens to them. When you’re values sink that f*cking low, you’re not any better off than the people you’re trying to insult.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The difference between say Obama and Trump supporters, and I say this as an outsider looking in and would not mind being corrected, is that Trump supporters believe in a concept the rest of the world knows as the American way of life.

That means the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It is no place for a dictator.

Everything an Obama supporter would say was never great.

Do I have to take you on a tour of your motherland?

C'mon man!

link   
Ill make a bet with You guys every poster who is backing the its a Joke say in public NOW you would want him to step down after a second term KNOWING his health would be good enough to go a 3rd .
Now lets see if even ONE or you can TYPE NO 3rd term for Trump .
Come on your no commie you dont want Trump in for life right ?
rember its just a Joke right ?

link   
Ivanka might run alongside Candice Owens in 2024, and since the vast majority of Americans are 100% opposed to dEmocrats and disgusting leftist ideology, there’s 8 more years of ‘Trump’ right there, landslide victory no doubt.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lol funny well maybe she will we will see two bushes did one really sucked lol .
I just want to see if any of these peopel can Even say No 3rd term for Trump D .
My guess to them It is NOT a Joke but hey prove me wrong you dont back a thing that would create a dictator ship and are NOT a commie right ?

See people are sick of one side says half the country are commies Just as much as people are sick of riots that just keep going .
the right does not seam to understand any better then the left they are divide the country in two No side doing a thing to try and bring people toghetr

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join