It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Russia with Love / Donald Trump is USA's first dove of peace in 50 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well you read that right. Our Russian friends over there placed a front page story on the Trumpster and its positive. However, its not available to their fellow Russians in their own language, just on their English web site. Disingenuous? nah its true and I recall him saying that he didn't want us fighting endless wars. However its quite obvious that many in the DOD along with those in the MSM hate him for it. So what about all of those USA groups who have taken it to the streets and promise violence if he is reelected. So who pulls the strings here in the USA. Obviously its not Trump. So will Trump prevail? Will an Obama loyalist launch a nuke on the USA? Trump dosen't want to start a foreign war so they are bringing it to him here on USA soil. So where does this lead?

Peace

1. Military loyal to Obama as look at all those who are speaking out against Trump. Guys like Mattis.

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama

It is an open secret that US generals unleash wars to contribute to the enrichment of companies that produce weapons, ammunition and military equipment. Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

2. Anarchists

He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country.

New York Post

President Donald Trump has said that he's getting the US out of "endless wars", but the top military leadership, beholden to arms manufacturers, isn't happy with him. Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Think about it

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Think about it

Yes , think about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Will an Obama loyalist launch a nuke on the USA?

I'm sorry but what ?

you have lost me completely.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Ah, the joys of day drinking...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm sorry but what ?

Who else would you blame a Nuke going off in the US, but the former president? Hillary?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm sorry but what ?

Who else would you blame a Nuke going off in the US, but the former president? Hillary?

I mean, if she had been "elected", yeah.

new topics

top topics

join