It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate Biden Campaign Claims Trump is Responsible for ALL COVID19 Deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Joe Biden (actually his Campaign directors) are getting so desperate, now they have Joe make a claim that Trump is responsible for all the COVID19 deaths !!

And Biden even claims he's not making it up !!

He said all the people would still be alive if Trump had just acted sooner !!

Fact checks ?

One check has Biden holding more "crowd" rallys than Trump in March.

He says just look at the data !! LOL

Well what "data" is he talking about ??

LOL

So who can prove Joe right ? LOL

My God what a screw-up candidate Biden is LOL

Joe Biden indicated during a CNN town hall Thursday that President Trump is responsible for every single coronavirus death.

"If the president had done his job... had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive," the Democratic presidential nominee told the audience in Pennsylvania. "All the people -- I’m not making this up. Just look at the data. Look at the data."

One study suggested that a large number of people may not have died if certain measures had been implemented weeks earlier, but the study in no way stated that earlier action would have saved “all the people.” It’s worth noting that Biden held eight rallies in March while Trump only held one.

Biden Claims Trump Is Responsible For ‘All The People’ Who Died From Coronavirus: ‘I’m Not Making This Up’

Biden says if Trump acted sooner on coronavirus 'all the people would still be alive'

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We just need more face masks right??

Then there is this gem!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yes, he actually said this

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Joe Blaming Trump for HIV last night too: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

WOLF!!!!!!

Keep it up Joey. Keep it up.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It is funny that all the major fact checkers are very left leaning, there has been many posts here on ATS about them and studies at places like Harvard that shows how liberal they are. So they moved forward to do real time fact checking for Facebook Twitter etc and it is strange they go after anything right very quickly while letting Biden make all his claims without a single statement ever.

You can stream Trump and talk crap about him, but try the same thing with Biden and you will be shut down. Biden just says whatever he wants without a concern anyone will challenge him outside of the right and the right gets shut down...Very coinvent setup I would say.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Almost as if the media is... *gasp* government state propaganda machines now. Now who legalized that?

But wait, everyone tells me the media is right wing white supremacists... Man this world is confusing for aspergers.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I agree with every thing said my self . Biden Nancy Democrat mayors have done every thing in there power to torpedo Trump .

So now that is out of the way . So if it was YOU and YOUR entire party the Republicans this was Being done to would you
A DO nothing ?

B come on ATS and make 1 1000 post on how the demarcates are Commies who want to take over the world .

OR C fight back ?

Knowing The republicans here they all choose B . To wine and complain while there entire party is taking to the cleaners .

Lets call it a war one side starts attacking another side now IN THE REAL world the second side then BUILDS a defense So they have a chance to win the war .

You think if instead Of bombing a enemy of the US we go and wine about how they are attacking us that will make them feal sorry and STOP ?

A war works like so The Democrats want the Republicans out of power they are doing this many ways. One letting riots go on and on . Two by pointing out what could have been done different while saying its all Trumps doing and lie about how how much of a difference .

Now Of coarse Truth is not relevant after all so many war lies all country's say and the reason is simple make your enemy look as bad as possible No one wants to attack cut kittens .

So Ill assume YOU as a Republican Dont want the Democrats to win this war ? By now you should have learned posting a 1000 wines on how bad Democrats are isnt NOT working to win the war .

Democrats Dont give one crap how Much you cry and wine NO FAIR Im telling DADDY Trump .
Thing is Your Daddy is doing little to create ANY defense for the party and the WHOLE part HALF of them all are DOING NOTHING attack after attack . Want to keep counting the virus FINE 6 months of attacks NOT one shoot fired back that even came close to any target .

Now saying its a war WHO WINDS the war ? The side that creates NO defense ? Or the side that Just keeps finding new ways to attack ?

My advice is to tell your Daddy to start defending him self IF is not already to late .
OR BETTER YET COME TO HIS defense CREATE a effective defense there are 60 MILLION on your side .

Coming here posting how bad the demarcates is NOT working or it would not be a matter of ONE OR two elctoria votes of Trump LOSE or WIN .
You YOUR republican party mite just want to fight back wining hows It not fair wont work or how they Democrats lie all sides lie . Only thing that matter is which side gains power winning how unfair it is is a Losing stragity .

The losers always wine how unfair it was the winners always talk about how bad the losers are and how they saved the world in rare times the winner mite just be doing right like ww 2 But that happens once every 1000 years .

So are the Republican Loser's ? or will they fight back create a defence and keep the power they have or go down in history as anther FAILED idea ?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It’s worth noting that Biden held eight rallies in March while Trump only held one.

It's nice to hear that Joe is working so hard. By my calculations that's 16 more people he's reached.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Bringing attention to the hypocrisies and lies of those trying to gain power through hypocrisies and lies removes the power of those hypocrisies and lies to manipulate people.

The more attention brought to it, the more people find out.

ATS is full of lurkers, people who post infrequently, people who show up after web searches link a thread here.

Threads like this are for those people. The people who show up to deny ignorance and learn about the bull# of the world.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hah. As he gets caught proving covid is a non-issue. Why wouldn't he be masked? Why did he whisper to Cooper?

Why did Pelosi do the same?

Those out of touch Dems... THEY LIE

Joe Biden YOU LIE
HYPOCRITES

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Problem for them is their lie...as usual... Only affected their base! Repubs don't pay any mind to Dems, so it's their base they're terrifying. Problem is none will go and vote on 11/3...hence why it will be such a blowout, as GOP will be voting in person and Trump will be declared winner within hours

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I expect we will know in the next 10 years because regardless OF You or Trump wanting to be a dictator ( O Third Term is it ? Or how about 12 more years Is it . a joke you say ? just playing and yet your all Gung ho over the idea .

I promise Trump will NOT GET a third term as The country would split FOR sure all the silly joking tweeting would be over and people would be out for blood after all if Biden wants a 3rd term, it would be your side out for blood .

So Trump HIM self winning 4 years will NOT win the war 4 years is just that 4 NOT 12 not a life time america wont go to a dictator ship so easly .

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

You YOUR republican party mite just want to fight back wining hows It not fair wont work or how they Democrats lie all sides lie . Only thing that matter is which side gains power winning how unfair it is is a Losing stragity .

The losers always wine how unfair it was the winners always talk about how bad the losers are and how they saved the world in rare times the winner mite just be doing right like ww 2 But that happens once every 1000 years .

So are the Republican Loser's ? or will they fight back create a defense and keep the power they have or go down in history as anther FAILED idea ?

Fight back in what way? So rioters are in many cases bored students that live off their parents teat, and people who do not really have a job/career to worry about so they can riot at 2 AM on a Tuesday as example. There are also now professional rioters being paid by the far left like a job...

So what should the career person who has a lot to lose if they try the same thing? There is also this wokeness that companies are jumping on to hedge their bets and push back on that gets you label and most likely lose your job or be moved to a unpromotable position.

There is always limits and I just do not see that limit reached yet to where a person feels losing their livelihood as the lesser of two evils. I live 15 mins from the riots of Portland and they do not effect me in the least, so right now there is no productive/smart move for me to do if I lower myself to the level of these rioters...

edit on 18-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

“Wine”?. Yeah I like wine.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Stop going way off topic and address the Biden Campaign and why they are telling Joe to act out these wild nightmares.

🦨😆

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
dug88 whos hypocrisies and lies are you talking about the Democrats or the Republicans or Bidens or Trumps .
So many form all sides its hard to keep up .

Hey lying works people don't care about facts or there would be no post Praising Trump or demarcates or republicans .

See Ill get replys claiming Trump never lies which of corse EVEN good old George lied .
Or you think when Georges 9 month pregnant wife asked HONNY do I look fat George said Yes Dear ?

How many women did Trump make promises to and never follow through the man him self admits they a re little more then a walking well you know .
Trump is so honest why is The wife he has now insisting on a new prenump /funny You trust him But his own wife does not .

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Anyone who votes democrat and for a bent senile dementia afflicted predator for POTUS has got to be stupid!

An outsider looking in!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

So are the Republican Loser's ? or will they fight back create a defence and keep the power they have or go down in history as anther FAILED idea ?

It's hard to defend against an enemy that attacks by shooting themselves in the foot. You can point out that they are only hurting themselves, but they just reload and shoot the other foot.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Fact Checkers, Pollsters, Covid-19 Modelers, are all in the same Anti-America scam, designed and operated by Co-Conspirators CHINA and DEMOCRATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join