It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park cancelled by SBS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Don’t ban cuties though, pedophilia is acceptable, truth is not.

South Park Archives

In "Cat Orgy" it is revealed that 12-year-old Shelly Marsh has an adult boyfriend who is part of the band The Lords of the Underworld. Pedophilia becomes a core plot point of "Cartman Joins NAMBLA", in which Eric Cartman abandons his friends in pursuit of more adult-like ones, only for this to turn out to be a big mistake as he is targeted by the NAMBLA. Mr. Garrison also tries to solicit sex from Cartman earlier in the episode, which lands him in prison and becomes a plot element throughout Season Four. All of the South Park kids accuse their parents of sexually abusing them in "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" to get them arrested and have no authority in their way, having the whole town to themselves. In "Cripple Fight", scoutmaster Mr. Grazier is revealed to be a pedophile which becomes apparent as soon as the parents leave when he demands that the children take pictures of them naked. In "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy", Ms. Stevenson engages in sexual activity with Ike Broflovski, which is definitely pedophilia or infantophilia. Pedophilia becomes a plot point once again in "The Return of Chef", in which Chef is brainwashed by the Super Adventure Club into becoming a pedophile and making sexual advances to the Boys, who notice that Chef is not acting like his normal self. Butters also notes his Uncle Budd sexually abusing him at one point in his childhood. In "It's a Jersey Thing", Snooki is seen raping Eric Cartman and DogPoo Petuski.

it seems South Park deems pedophilia is acceptable also but as its satire it gets a pass?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
South Park is just one of many perverse and morally bankrupt entertainment
programs used by TPTB to corrupt the misinformed.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Well ain’t that just a bunch of boogers and cum....

Oh Come On !!!!! " uploader has not made this video available in your country " !!?!

Kick us while we're down fella !

"Are you looking for a fight mate !"

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Very suspicious how? If the C19 episode was an issue they would not air it.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I am sure the sky hasn't fallen and they can still watch it using a program with Kodi. I know that is how I watch programming that is not available where I live. (Mainly Eurovision as I am originally from Finland)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Kim Jong Dan can arrest all ,indefinitely ....nobody is safe in Victoria .

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They turk his jurb,

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Take your country back from them before its too late AUS.

You can't exist because you speak a truth those who feel self-entitled to rule refuses to hear under any circumstance. Why do you think Nancy doesn't wear a mask at the salon? Or Biden doesn't wear a mask when he whispers to Cooper? Or they are manipulating COVID numbers, rooting for the virus, etc?

They know its a minor issue.

Around 3 million people per year die in the United States. COVID isn't statistically significant.
edit on 9/20/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Exactly

Good example

As far as the censors are concerned, pedphilia ALWAYS gets a pass

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Didn't know Aussies were so anal and schizoid. They need to take thmselves way less seriously, nobody else does.

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Screw you guys!! I’m going home!!!

SP missed the boat on Trumpster and did non-political episodes which were not funny or relevant to the world. The “Tegrity”!episodes were good but the PC Principal was too long and drawn out for a 30 minute show (it should have been the second movie!)

Tired, over thought, barely funny,... leave it to Matt and Trey to leave the airwaves the way they entered... in controversy.

But there are moments (Butters peeing in the urinal lifting his shirt with his pants around his ankles... priceless!!). But an end Is required. Why not cancellation??

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Matt and trey are martyrs, but not dead yet.

despite all the abuse they cop from all the helen lovejoy's and soccer moms out there who claim the show is crude without actually watching it. Southspeaks n truths-which is their their right to do so, no matter what people say there is is a freedom of speech and a the freedom of rebuttal, but cancelling a show...

SBS is known for it's bipartisan reporting and global tolerance, then they shoot themselves in the foot-unless they have the right wing government in power so go figure.

If matt and trey get a whiff of this story...be afraid SBS, you wll get torn a new one.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: abeverage

Read what a I wrote VERY SLOWLY.

I know it's hard for room temp IQs.

Oh I did. Again I fail to grasp what American Democrats have to do with a show canceled in Australia.

It is not canceled in America. I guess like most Americans you believe it's all about you.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sad hilarious show

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wow things are getting bad for australians. First the lockdown and now no southpark. Guess you guys will have to wait for video. and i can gurantee southpark will start making fun of Australians or maybe an apology is in order like they did with China.

Correct, so bad here, I wish we had rioting looting and murder like the 'land of the free'.

Seriously every day I walk down the street and I'm not getting murdered for the hat I wear or for 'thought crime' is a day life is just not worth living.

So terribad here in Australia....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Maybe the Aussies are ticked off because South Park made fun of Russell Crowe:

He's a New Zealander actually.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
He's a New Zealander actually.

That's the same thing to Americans. Go cook a shrimp and have one of those giant beers...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Same for us Aussies and the U.S and Canadians.

Also they're called 'prawns'.

Also also. I'd like to thank Americans and Brits for buying Fosters. Stops them trying to sell that awful sh*t to us.

Now go eat you some poutine. I hear it is only second to Apple Pie in the great Canadian state of New Jersey.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Just curious if any other Australians watched the Covid Special on Free to Air TV?
I'm assuming that SBS didn't want to pony up the cash, so Channel 10 got it.

To be fair, that's not a very good story when we can talk about cancellations and censorship.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Now go eat you some poutine. I hear it is only second to Apple Pie in the great Canadian state of New Jersey.

I'll wash it down with a Molson.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join