It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evening Flight around the Homestead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hey all,

We have some crisp cool air moving in. Perfect flying weather. This was a more gentle flight. Focusing on close proximity and smooth transitions. The flight was recorded with my Hero Black 7 with an ND4 filter, 2k resolution at 60FPS. Around the 1min mark I pulled off a new move. The blink backwards throwback. I didn't know what to expect, but it worked!

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did making it.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Always a pleasure to watch your videos man!
Some of those low flying shots I honestly expected you to just crash and burn but no. At least as me the viewer knows.
I’m sure you have many times. I’ve gone through a few drones but I don’t sport fly, I just kinds film odd things that happen here outside Vegas.
One hard lesson I did learn last year, don’t get wasted and fly with vr then land take of the vr and then immediately stand up. I fell flat on my face and busted up my arm some. But on the bright side my friends got a good chuckle.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks for checking out the video and also subscribing to the channel, its appreciated.

Wearing the goggles and flying first person is what does it for me. I can't get enough of it. Its definitely a rush. I avoid flying if I've had a few drinks. Like you said, its disorienting enough just having them on in the first place, but then to add that extra layer. Nope! IF I lived near you, Id be pushing distance! I have a long range drone I built, but its too congested in this area to really push distance. I don't want to end up in the woods a mile out or in someone's backyard..

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thanks. Loved it; especially since I am a bit altered. Loved the music choice. Definitely tripping.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
60 frames.....i saw the new 8k drone....a little one prolly under 250 grams

My son says FPV gives him a headache...we took our Traxxas to Alaska....
edit on 18-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I was thinking about buying one of those Traxxas and modifying it so I could drive it around first person with my FPV Goggles. I think that would be pretty fun.

I was already considering the track I could make for it out in our woods.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

How much does a drone like that run you?

top topics

join