It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness - Dem Senators tell I.G. to Investigate his Boss Who is Investigating Trump Coup Plotters.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Friday, September 18, 2020

Investigations Chronologically Ordered...

2016 - 2019 DOJ-CIA-FBI-MUELLER-US House: Spy On, Investigate, Entrap, Impeach, Donald Trump.

2018 - 2020 DOJ-DURHAM: Investigate legitimacy of the 2016 - 2019 items above.

Sept 17, 2020 - Senate Democrats: Ask DOJ Inspector General to Investigate DOJ-White House-Durham 2020 Actions/Statements.

Yesterday, top Senate Democrats sent a letter to Michael Horowitz, Inspector General for the Department of Justice (DOJ):

In a sign of the times, Senate Democrats on Thursday demanded an investigation of John Durham’s investigation of the Russia investigation.

Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee, including Democratic nominee Joe Biden’s choice for vice president Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), asked Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz to examine whether Durham’s probe has run afoul of DOJ policies meant to insulate criminal investigations from partisan whims and aims.
Excerpted from: lawandcrime.com...

Twitter view of the letter: twitter.com...

Direct link to a PDF version: www.feinstein.senate.gov... tter.pdf

As you can see here: oig.justice.gov... , the 450 employees at the DOJ Office of Inspector General already have their hands full.

I wonder if U.S. Senators making an urgent request, will have their request moved to the top of the stack?

It's sheer madness that Senate Democrats are asking Michael Horowitz to Investigate whether his Boss (William Barr) is pressuring his chosen Prosecutor (John Durham) to release, or do something, that would affect the outcome of a Presidential election that's just 45 days from now!

I hope Horowitz doesn't finish his investigation until after President Trump is sworn in to this second term, on January 20, 2021.

Because if he issues a report between now and then, Democrats will find something in it, to try and invalidate President Trump's re-election victory.

Their operating patterns are now as predictable as the sunrise.

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hahaha.... That's a "Harris administration" letter.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

She'll sign-off on anything, including Jussie Smollett's Lynching Hoax.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
“If you give a mouse a cookie” but in political kabuki form

Why do I hear Benny Hill....?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

They are scared to death that their cheating, con artist shell game will be exposed.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
That's par for the course. Keep Trump on the defense, defending himself from malicious prosecution. Using up valuable time. To Keep the real crooks free. And interfere, damage Trumps chances in the November election.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

examine whether Durham’s probe has run afoul of DOJ policies meant to insulate criminal investigations from partisan whims and aims.

I guess this dumb bitch forgot all about the Mueller investigation.

Gee, I'm so shocked

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
That's par for the course. Keep Trump on the defense, defending himself from malicious prosecution. Using up valuable time. To Keep the real crooks free. And interfere, damage Trumps chances in the November election.

They cannot damage Trumps chances...this is a landslide.

They can only cheat.

Not a small cheat.....this is not even close....America is Awake and Aware now......they CANNOT DEFEAT TRUMP.....this is the entire point here....its not possible......they are so far removed from The American People that they have never been close....its been pure cheating every time they have won...no "close races".....full-on 110% cheating every time these inhumane Monsters have gained electoral power.

Just be patient....the Head has been removed....these are only death throes you are witnessing now....they were not given the opportunity to pull a Death Blossom.....they are....well..... already gone.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

They can only cheat.

Not a small cheat.....this is not even close....America is Awake and Aware now......they CANNOT DEFEAT TRUMP.....this is the entire point here....its not possible......they are so far removed from The American People that they have never been close....its been pure cheating every time they have won...no "close races".....full-on 110% cheating every time these inhumane Monsters have gained electoral power.

Just be patient....the Head has been removed....these are only death throes you are witnessing now....they were not given the opportunity to pull a Death Blossom.....they are....well..... already gone.

Very bold statements.
And how are they going to cheat exactly?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: one4all

They can only cheat.

Very bold statements.
And how are they going to cheat exactly?

Every way they can.

Print "mail in" ballots by the boat load

Screw up military ballots (as posted yesterday)

Misplace ballots they don't like

Bus loads of voters moved from city to city to vote repeatedly (as we saw four years ago)

Changing laws to allow extra late mail in votes, to allow them to "find" entire boxes of ballots

Does hanging chads ring a bell?

Then after the votes are counted, I'm sure they've got some new games to try

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Only one way to fix this is a landslide victory for Trump and control of the house.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Honestly I don’t care too much what creature of the deep wins as long as thing get fixed and partisans is done away with.
With that being said the left and right can both rig the election in all the ways you just mentioned.
Thank you for answering my question. A few things you pointed out I didn’t think about before.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

History:

Could the clues to why this is happening lie beyond America’s borders? In December 2010, a Tunisian street vendor set himself on fire and died after tax police confiscated his unlicensed stall. Within days, there were demonstrations. Within a month, the country’s president of 23 years was overthrown and exiled. Similar rebellions broke out in Libya, Egypt, Syria… It was dubbed the “Arab Spring.”

In November 2013, thousands of demonstrators gathered on Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) in Kiev, Ukraine, protesting the government’s decision to reject a trade deal with the European Union. Attempts by police to clear them out resulted in clashes with armed protesters, and eventually a firefight – where snipers allegedly loyal to the government opened fire on the crowd. Finally, in January 2014, violent protesters stormed the government offices and declared themselves in charge.

The 2014 “Euromaidan” – fully endorsed by the US – was a far more violent iteration of the “Orange Revolution” from ten years earlier, when sympathizers of an opposition coalition refused to accept the results of an election and forced the government to hold another one.

www.rt.com...

Military grade information warfare has been deployed by bad actors on the country since the 2016 election.

The clearest description of a “color revolution” was found at the American Sun, by R. Landry,  stating that according to foreign sources, a color revolutions “are externally fueled acts with a clear goal to influence the internal affairs that destabilize the economy,[2] conflict with the law and represent a new form of warfare”.

Cutting through the verbiage, protests that begin over an event, which start entirely peaceful, immediately get hijacked by groups backed and funded by George Soros, which introduces the violence and rioting in order to attempt to force political change in the country being attacked by Soros puppets (in this case, Antifa and BLM).

thedailycoin.org...

This is top down. All the NWO conspiracy we all entertained and hoped wasn't actually true....well, turns out it was all true. This whole year was a play by "them." They're desperate to regain control.
The seriousness of this situation can't be overstated. We're about to witness things in this country we used to watch documentaries about regarding other countries.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago1508699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Right! Beat that dead horse again.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder if U.S. Senators making an urgent request, will have their request moved to the top of the stack?

It's sheer madness that Senate Democrats are asking Michael Horowitz to Investigate whether his Boss (William Barr) is pressuring his chosen Prosecutor (John Durham) to release, or do something, that would affect the outcome of a Presidential election that's just 45 days from now!

I hope Horowitz doesn't finish his investigation until after President Trump is sworn in to this second term, on January 20, 2021.

Because if he issues a report between now and then, Democrats will find something in it, to try and invalidate President Trump's re-election victory.

Their operating patterns are now as predictable as the sunrise.

-CareWeMust
Rather a bit premature? Do you know if it’ll get approved? Wouldn’t the nature of Harris signing that also make it political, considering she is his VP pick?

I think this will ring hollow.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Indian-American senator, Harris is an Obama Youth that was put in place to infiltrate and destroy America.

Scary to think that she could be the second most powerful politico in a few months.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Indian-American senator, Harris is an Obama Youth that was put in place to infiltrate and destroy America.

Scary to think that she could be the second most powerful politico in a few months.

Yep co-sponsor of the failed bartender AOC’s “New Green Deal”, AKA “The Blueprint for the Final Destruction of the USA”

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would investigate if i were them. Doubtful much can be learned prior to the election, but if Horowitz wants to retain his perception of high integrity, then he has no other option.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Just think, if Trump wins, then we can investigate the investigators who investigated the investigators.
I can't think of a better use of my tax dollars.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

They are scared to death that their cheating, con artist shell game will be exposed.

Senate Democrats and Republicans on the Intelligence Committee are scared to death. Their illegal antics have been written about quite a bit the past 3 years, but there was never any action taken. Maybe the chickens are returning home to lay eggs.
edit on 9/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join