It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Unique Thoughts on Media Influence and Development Over Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
FULL Disclosure: This IS my video & material.

With that being said, I haven't gotten much feedback on the ideas I put forth in the video, and I'm curious what some more conspiracy-minded people would think about some of the links I make between different elements like hypnosis, MK-ultra, tribal trance-work and modern applications of previously known techniques to influence and persuade, as well as the ideas put forth by Terence McKenna about early humans using psychoactive substances (primarily psilocybe mushrooms) to perhaps develop or happen upon language.

I hope to open up a dialogue about some of the points I make.

edit on 9/18/2020 by PuRe EnErGy because: title woudn't accept an ampersand so I switched it to the word and

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I watched the last video posted on ATS. Interesting information, but From my perspective, the imagery is not easy to watch. I will look at this one. Nice work😁

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it, .. I tried hard and you're not the only one to mention the imagery being difficult to watch.Would a static background be better?

(Dealing with the subject matter itself)
I think a lot of information about how media is formulated for mass consumption is hidden away from the mass population or kind of glossed over and ridiculed instead of explored.

A lot of the tactics and techniques for persuading groups of people is rather simple on the face of it, I just wonder what people would think if they knew how 'prepared' and 'washed' the information they get is before they get it.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to: PuRe EnErGy

Replying to watch when near a public hotspot so I dont burn through precious little bit of data. Do you go into connections between Hollywood movie plots and their execution in the real world years later??

top topics

join