It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville accused of hiding low number of COVID-19 cases linked to bars and eateries.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
(Not sure if this has been posted or not)

By Natalie Musumeci September 17, 2020 | 7:11pm

The mayor of Nashville and his health department have been accused of withholding data about the low number of COVID-19 cases linked to bars and restaurants in the city — all while placing strict restrictions on the venues.

Internal emails published by FOX-affiliate WZTV purportedly show top officials in the Tennessee city discussing the low figure and whether certain data should be made public.

In a June 29 email correspondence, Benjamin Eagles, the senior advisor to Nashville Mayor John Cooper asks Metro Nashville Health Department epidemiologist Leslie Waller for countywide contact tracing data over the last 14 days.

Nashville accused of hiding low number of COVID-19 cases linked to bars and eateries

Officials in Nashville have been caught admitting, in internal emails that have been leaked, of hiding the number of COVID-19 cases associated with bars and eateries, because according to those officials "the numbers are low per site.

In a June 29th email correspondence between Benjamin Eagles, senior advisor to mayor John Cooper, and Metro Nashville Health Department epidemiologist Leslie Waller, Eagles asked Waller for "countywide contact tracing data over the last 14 days." Waller asked before giving the info: "This isn’t going to be publicly released, right? Just info for Mayor’s Office?” To which Eagles responded: “Correct, not for public consumption,

A month later Tennessee reporter Nate Rau asked the health department:

“The figure you gave of ‘more than 80’ does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?” Brian Todd, health department official, asked hot to proceed and respond to this question and Todd was told by a name that was redacted: “My two cents. We have certainly refused to give counts per bar because those numbers are low per site,” and the response continued: “We could still release the total though, and then a response to the over 80 could be because that number is increasing all the time and we don’t want to say a specific number.”

These officials were caught red handed lying because the numbers of infected linked to bars and eateries are so low. Then they colluded to come up with an excuse as to why they didn't release these numbers.

Now these demoncrat BOZOS are trying to claim that the emails have been taken out of context, and that there was no devious attempt at hiding the data.

OPEN THE COUNTRY NOW!!!!

edit on 17-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
Yep. There was a thread started this morning.

To save America by preventing a Democrat-China takeover, every Democrat must be voted out of office this November. No exceptions. Since they always vote in lockstep with each other, they are all guilty.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Damn, this article was released tonight September 17th at 7 pm. I guess another source posted it earlier this morning?

edit on 17-9-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Japan said screw this BS.

Open stuff up and start traveling.
We also got a new Prime Minister and basically he said screw all this crazy $it.
If we continue this country will no longer exist

Now you all know the truth .
Something fishy took place and we all to blind to see it

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to: ElectricUniverse

I haven't seen a thread on this. Just read the News on it though.

They are lying àbout the numbers all over the world. Under directives from various health organizations. Especially the WHO and CDC.

I'm glad more of this info is coming out. Maybe some people will wonder what else they are lying about.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
reply to: ElectricUniverse

I haven't seen a thread on this. Just read the News on it though.

They are lying àbout the numbers all over the world. Under directives from various health organizations. Especially the WHO and CDC.

I'm glad more of this info is coming out. Maybe some people will wonder what else they are lying about.

I can say from this country's point of view that I would really bet that most of the coronavirus deaths have been related to a person's prior health condition I firmly believe that very few in fact any of the deaths were actually the root cause of the coronavirus.
But with health previous health conditions and the age bracket and overweight diabetes even children with unknown health diseases are affected and sadly most of these people end up dying and if not dying they end up one or two ways one they're pretty much free of any side effects or two they're going to have lifelong side effects and this is not m I am talking it's a proven fact.

Anyway our new prime minister suga is one tough cookie he is not a politician politicians he has his own mind and this has been demonstrated over the years.
So if there's going to be any truth about this coronavirus it's definitely going to come out here in Japan and I would say very shortly because he's on track to find out the truth and nothing but the truth he knows something is fishy he knows that he's even said it it's just not right where the whole world collapses something is up

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The business that I work for has a lot of industrial customers, including some large hospital groups.
I sent personnel to work on equipment at a company that makes glue for industrial uses. They have to have their temperature taken and fill out/sign a medical questionnaire before they can enter what is basically a sticky dump.

When they are sent to work at a large hospital in the same area, they do not have their temp taken to enter the equipment areas where they are working and hospital maintenance personnel do not wear masks.
A hospital is where you would think that they know what the truth is about the virus.

IMO, it is a big scam.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Some experts are quietly putting the actual death toll at around 15,000 not 195,000 ❗🦨

The "statistics" are possibly just another Democrat dirty trick 🦨

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some experts are quietly putting the actual death toll at around 15,000 not 195,000 ❗🦨

Where did you hear that? Any links?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I'd heard that about 9,000 deaths were actually from COVID. When I tried to Google for the article, everything that came up was from the far Left MSM. Google's really showing their political stance.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You would think more people would be interested in this...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
As seen on Facebook today. No, I didn't research or create this. No, I do not vouch for it. Yes, people are waking up

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think I've found the end game. It's all about the Benjamins.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I know way more people infected by fear of Covid than I do people infected by covid.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I think I've found the end game. It's all about the Benjamins.

www.foxnews.com...

Here in Texas, bars are closed UNLESS they sell food. To do that you need a different license from the TABC (Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission) which of course, isn't free.

Bottom line - with the backing of our wonderful Governor, the TABC is being allowed to extort small businesses.

Either that or this virus is SO INTELLIGENT that it knows the difference between establishments that do and do not sell food.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

yeah like only 1,500 people have died here in Japan of the coronavirus out of 130 million population

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This was shown to be a fake story. The numbers were not hidden at all in fact were posted in several places. They implied it was kept secret to hide it from the public. Yet articles were written about the low number of cases contracted through bars. Kind of makes sense though your drinking alcohol you breath it in as well. Who would of thought smelling like alcohol might be a good thing.

www.tennessean.com...

new topics

top topics

join